Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What determines if a dragon is fodder?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If I bought it at under 7.5kt, it's fodder.
7waqdr1.png
Is it cheap? Yeet. Is it non-cheap but someone's conquest pushing so I can throw it at them for a profit when trained? Yeet. Is it a breeding project fail? Yeet. Is it a random dragon I bought on impulse and am too lazy to sell? Yeet.

All will be yote, in the end...
Is it cheap? Yeet. Is it non-cheap but someone's conquest pushing so I can throw it at them for a profit when trained? Yeet. Is it a breeding project fail? Yeet. Is it a random dragon I bought on impulse and am too lazy to sell? Yeet.

Man, if we’re going by price, pretty much all of my dragons on the first page are fodder...
Man, if we’re going by price, pretty much all of my dragons on the first page are fodder...
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
Personally it's dragons that take more than 10 days to sell.
Personally it's dragons that take more than 10 days to sell.
Once one of my dragons was sold to an exalting lair. I checked the other fodders in the lair, it seems that one dragon ready to be exalted came from an XXX breeding pair and its siblings worth like 200kt?
Once one of my dragons was sold to an exalting lair. I checked the other fodders in the lair, it seems that one dragon ready to be exalted came from an XXX breeding pair and its siblings worth like 200kt?
75856832_9sBxA4iUd1AonqV.png75859474_H8E96w668c3tuzT.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot

I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
if my pretties dont sell then they can easily become fodder as well if im tired of having them x pp i guess it depends on whether they sell or not x p

also yeah. anything cheap is fodder. that doesnt mean a cheap dragon has to be fodder once you bought it. there are many pretties that sell for fodder price. there are just too many dragons so anything that isnt an unbred g1 with some amazing colorscheme or a special id derg can be fodder i guess.
if my pretties dont sell then they can easily become fodder as well if im tired of having them x pp i guess it depends on whether they sell or not x p

also yeah. anything cheap is fodder. that doesnt mean a cheap dragon has to be fodder once you bought it. there are many pretties that sell for fodder price. there are just too many dragons so anything that isnt an unbred g1 with some amazing colorscheme or a special id derg can be fodder i guess.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
[quote name="pringlzfordayz" date="2018-12-07 06:03:18" ] If I bought it at under 7.5kt, it's fodder. [/quote] ^This. Doesn't matter how pretty it is. If it's at fodder floor it's fodder. If I get tired of a dragon I've had for awhile it's fodder, because it'll take too long to sell. I breed fodder. Exalting is how I make money in this game, and I see nothing wrong with it. I've made the occasional fodder rescue and taste is VERY subjective - I tend to like weird color combinations and unpopular breeds, and I'm not as picky about matching eyes as some people, so there's probably dergs I own where someone would be like "WTH why are you keeping that?" and dergs I've exalted that someone else would die for. But in general, I'm pretty ruthless with buying cheap dragons with the sole intent to send them off to Mom (or the deity of whichever flight is pushing).
pringlzfordayz wrote on 2018-12-07 06:03:18:

^This. Doesn't matter how pretty it is. If it's at fodder floor it's fodder. If I get tired of a dragon I've had for awhile it's fodder, because it'll take too long to sell. I breed fodder. Exalting is how I make money in this game, and I see nothing wrong with it.

I've made the occasional fodder rescue and taste is VERY subjective - I tend to like weird color combinations and unpopular breeds, and I'm not as picky about matching eyes as some people, so there's probably dergs I own where someone would be like "WTH why are you keeping that?" and dergs I've exalted that someone else would die for.

But in general, I'm pretty ruthless with buying cheap dragons with the sole intent to send them off to Mom (or the deity of whichever flight is pushing).
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="Gaia" date="2018-12-07 05:51:10" ] Everything is fodder, nothing is safe! But, in all seriousness, basically any dragons that isn't a Gen1 with nice colours is potential fodder in my eyes. [/quote] This. I am currently breeding fodder price G1s for a project. Yup, I am exalting piles upon piles of G1s, on purpose.
Gaia wrote on 2018-12-07 05:51:10:
Everything is fodder, nothing is safe!

But, in all seriousness, basically any dragons that isn't a Gen1 with nice colours is potential fodder in my eyes.

This.

I am currently breeding fodder price G1s for a project. Yup, I am exalting piles upon piles of G1s, on purpose.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
pretty much any non-gen one or a gen one without much potential gets thrown to the gods

sometimes i get too attached to pretty fodder and cant bring myself to personally exalt them, so i try selling them instead
pretty much any non-gen one or a gen one without much potential gets thrown to the gods

sometimes i get too attached to pretty fodder and cant bring myself to personally exalt them, so i try selling them instead
[quote name="Charias" date="2018-12-07 06:03:48" ] Is it cheap? Yeet. Is it non-cheap but someone's conquest pushing so I can throw it at them for a profit when trained? Yeet. Is it a breeding project fail? Yeet. Is it a random dragon I bought on impulse and am too lazy to sell? Yeet. All will be yote, in the end... [/quote] This.
Charias wrote on 2018-12-07 06:03:48:

This.
2LHRMay.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7