Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | confessions.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'm totally ghosting someone right now because I'm done being a "friend" they only talk to like once a year when their schedule allows, while I'd be ready to drop everything at a moment's notice to hang out with them. Been trying to set up something nice to do with them for about two years now but the answer is always "nope, I'm doing something else with someone else". It's incredibly petty I know, but I'd rather hang out with people who, you know, actually want to hang out with me.
I'm totally ghosting someone right now because I'm done being a "friend" they only talk to like once a year when their schedule allows, while I'd be ready to drop everything at a moment's notice to hang out with them. Been trying to set up something nice to do with them for about two years now but the answer is always "nope, I'm doing something else with someone else". It's incredibly petty I know, but I'd rather hang out with people who, you know, actually want to hang out with me.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
I confess that I once tripped someone down a flight of stairs out of spite. It was really bad.
I confess that I once tripped someone down a flight of stairs out of spite. It was really bad.
i confess i'm starving but i don't wanna make toast or cereal
i also confess someone abandoned me and i'm still kinda sad
and i confess that i collect stuffed animals. jellycats, to be specific. and i love them and no one can tell me it's a stupid obsession.
i confess i'm starving but i don't wanna make toast or cereal
i also confess someone abandoned me and i'm still kinda sad
and i confess that i collect stuffed animals. jellycats, to be specific. and i love them and no one can tell me it's a stupid obsession.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
I confess that a few years ago I got banned from a site for muiltiaccounting and my solution to being banned was to make a new account on that site. (That being said, I’m not currently multiaccounting on any sites that explicitly say not to use multiple accounts in their rules. Basically the only website I have more than one active, unbanned account on is Animal Jam.)

And I’m also going to confess that I still play Animal Jam.
I confess that a few years ago I got banned from a site for muiltiaccounting and my solution to being banned was to make a new account on that site. (That being said, I’m not currently multiaccounting on any sites that explicitly say not to use multiple accounts in their rules. Basically the only website I have more than one active, unbanned account on is Animal Jam.)

And I’m also going to confess that I still play Animal Jam.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
I confess that I secretly give a bit of my leftover food to my dog when nobody is looking, and I often sneak ingredients to give to him when it's my turn to cook.
insert the mission impossible theme
I confess that I secretly give a bit of my leftover food to my dog when nobody is looking, and I often sneak ingredients to give to him when it's my turn to cook.
insert the mission impossible theme
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
I confess I don't know what to confess. Some stuff feels too private and personal to share, even though I want someone to talk to about it.

However, I do want to confess I started doing Flight Rising because I looked up "Dragon games" out of boredom one day, saw an ad for this on ANOTHER website, and signed up because it just happened to be a sign-up week for this. Most of my friends on this website are people I already knew irl who I convinced to play this with me, and some of us play it together in person. I have noooooo idea how to make legitimate friends on Flight Rising. Neither does my irl friend LostAgain, not that she'll admit that to our other friends.
I confess I don't know what to confess. Some stuff feels too private and personal to share, even though I want someone to talk to about it.

However, I do want to confess I started doing Flight Rising because I looked up "Dragon games" out of boredom one day, saw an ad for this on ANOTHER website, and signed up because it just happened to be a sign-up week for this. Most of my friends on this website are people I already knew irl who I convinced to play this with me, and some of us play it together in person. I have noooooo idea how to make legitimate friends on Flight Rising. Neither does my irl friend LostAgain, not that she'll admit that to our other friends.
Geonecromancy for the win.
ZivNWqu.png
thw3Wtd.png
I confess that I'm really honestly entertaining thoughts of running away from my home. School just isn't something I can do. I'm so scared all the time, because of all the pressure, both from the work and my peers, and because I know that I'm not good enough at the required courses to pass. My parents will never let me drop out, so that's not an option. I don't really have any friends to hold me up, no one talks to me, I have really poor grades because my anxiety just kills me when we're told to participate in group projects; either I just can't move or do anything, or I can't force myself to speak, and I hate the guidance counsellor at my school so she's no help. I just... I don't really know who I am yet, and sitting in a room all day being taught to memorise and spit back useless math and science that I'll never use again isn't helping me with that. I want to go out, and help people, and see things, but I can't. I know running away won't help with that, but it will be something else, and that's all I need. Really the only thing stopping me from just leaving is my dogs and video games, and that's pathetic.
I confess that I'm really honestly entertaining thoughts of running away from my home. School just isn't something I can do. I'm so scared all the time, because of all the pressure, both from the work and my peers, and because I know that I'm not good enough at the required courses to pass. My parents will never let me drop out, so that's not an option. I don't really have any friends to hold me up, no one talks to me, I have really poor grades because my anxiety just kills me when we're told to participate in group projects; either I just can't move or do anything, or I can't force myself to speak, and I hate the guidance counsellor at my school so she's no help. I just... I don't really know who I am yet, and sitting in a room all day being taught to memorise and spit back useless math and science that I'll never use again isn't helping me with that. I want to go out, and help people, and see things, but I can't. I know running away won't help with that, but it will be something else, and that's all I need. Really the only thing stopping me from just leaving is my dogs and video games, and that's pathetic.
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
I confess I have really weird daydreams everyday because school is so boring and I never tell anyone about them because of how cringy they are

like I often daydream about being like Adam Sandler from Click and have a magic remote that can control people and the world around me

or the school is overrun by the government and I get to chose one person to go with me and try to kill the main man

or that I can secretly levitate and levitate around school but no one notices.

I also confess to making my friends think they're going insane with really simple stupid lies because I think it's funny how gullible they are. I stopped. But it was hilarious.
I confess I have really weird daydreams everyday because school is so boring and I never tell anyone about them because of how cringy they are

like I often daydream about being like Adam Sandler from Click and have a magic remote that can control people and the world around me

or the school is overrun by the government and I get to chose one person to go with me and try to kill the main man

or that I can secretly levitate and levitate around school but no one notices.

I also confess to making my friends think they're going insane with really simple stupid lies because I think it's funny how gullible they are. I stopped. But it was hilarious.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I confess that my room looks like a tornado went through,

I also confess that I'm very close to ******* throwing my ****** tablet at my wall because IT WONT CLICK ON WHAT I WANT IT TO
I confess that my room looks like a tornado went through,

I also confess that I'm very close to ******* throwing my ****** tablet at my wall because IT WONT CLICK ON WHAT I WANT IT TO
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I will go into every pet store I see despite the fact that pet stores are truly terrible places and I shouldn't support the industry and exotic pet trade.

I also confess that every time I see somebody post about their endangered/vulnerable exotic bird I feel a few days get shaved off my life. Bonus days if you can clearly see a terrible set up with no toys and a small cage.
I will go into every pet store I see despite the fact that pet stores are truly terrible places and I shouldn't support the industry and exotic pet trade.

I also confess that every time I see somebody post about their endangered/vulnerable exotic bird I feel a few days get shaved off my life. Bonus days if you can clearly see a terrible set up with no toys and a small cage.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14