Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | confessions.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[quote name="chantric" date="2018-11-21 17:45:53" ] i button mash all of my fighting games and play on easy mode to pretend that i am good at something [/quote] Oof same here
chantric wrote on 2018-11-21 17:45:53:
i button mash all of my fighting games and play on easy mode to pretend that i am good at something
Oof same here
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
i confess that i am fearful
i confess that i am fearful
schooner.gif

…to all the dear old vessels, may they sail! and the sailors rolling in the seas deep blue snow…
confession: I wrote out a confession 4 times then deleted the entire thing because it was too depressing and people tell me that talking about myself and my life makes them feel sad. I hate making people feel sad. In my entire life, I have only ever had about 6 friends because I believe it is immoral of me to make others hurt by being around me (I am an adult now too and only have 2 of them and 1 that I ever talk to.)
confession: I wrote out a confession 4 times then deleted the entire thing because it was too depressing and people tell me that talking about myself and my life makes them feel sad. I hate making people feel sad. In my entire life, I have only ever had about 6 friends because I believe it is immoral of me to make others hurt by being around me (I am an adult now too and only have 2 of them and 1 that I ever talk to.)
Confession: I dated a girl out of pity. She thought I was lesbian but I'm not, so the breakup was reaaalllly awkward. I mean, at least she was nice! We are still friends to this day.
Confession: I dated a girl out of pity. She thought I was lesbian but I'm not, so the breakup was reaaalllly awkward. I mean, at least she was nice! We are still friends to this day.
@JaranMarcel
I get that. Of course, I don't have depression, but I understand not wanting to talk about your problems because you don't want others to live with your burden. My mother always told me, the more who know the better, and believe me, it's true (most of the time). If the people around you know, they can help you. Help is necessary!
@JaranMarcel
I get that. Of course, I don't have depression, but I understand not wanting to talk about your problems because you don't want others to live with your burden. My mother always told me, the more who know the better, and believe me, it's true (most of the time). If the people around you know, they can help you. Help is necessary!
I havent slept
and in 2 hours ill have to go to school
I havent slept
and in 2 hours ill have to go to school
akueye3.png
@LemonsSharks

You are lucky. My mother always told me that my mere existence hurts others and that if I was really their friend, then I would stay away so that they could be happy. Also "help" is a terrifying word. I have never had anybody use it who did not want something that should never be given, or would ever be given if the victim had a choice. It is not that I have depression, rather that my past is just that horrific.

edit: I did not mean for that to sound pointed! I am really sorry if it did.
@LemonsSharks

You are lucky. My mother always told me that my mere existence hurts others and that if I was really their friend, then I would stay away so that they could be happy. Also "help" is a terrifying word. I have never had anybody use it who did not want something that should never be given, or would ever be given if the victim had a choice. It is not that I have depression, rather that my past is just that horrific.

edit: I did not mean for that to sound pointed! I am really sorry if it did.
@JaranMarcel
No worries, it didn't!
My mother was great, some people weren't as fortunite. And yea, I agree the word help is scary. My past was alright so I can't truly relate.
@JaranMarcel
No worries, it didn't!
My mother was great, some people weren't as fortunite. And yea, I agree the word help is scary. My past was alright so I can't truly relate.
@LemonsSharks

Always happy to hear of people with good parents. I can't relate at all, but it is a nice fuzzy feeling to know that there are good people out there. thank you for your time tonight =)
@LemonsSharks

Always happy to hear of people with good parents. I can't relate at all, but it is a nice fuzzy feeling to know that there are good people out there. thank you for your time tonight =)
I just ordered a 200 GB SD card for my switch, for no reason other than the fact that I know I'll need it SOMETIME in the future. All the while I got a 38GB SD card for absolutely free because we had one just laying around the house. :x

But it only cost 38 dollars....aahh, I just took part in cyber monday for the first time ever. o_o (A 200 GB SD card usually costs around 100 dollars at gamestop. XD)
I just ordered a 200 GB SD card for my switch, for no reason other than the fact that I know I'll need it SOMETIME in the future. All the while I got a 38GB SD card for absolutely free because we had one just laying around the house. :x

But it only cost 38 dollars....aahh, I just took part in cyber monday for the first time ever. o_o (A 200 GB SD card usually costs around 100 dollars at gamestop. XD)
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14