Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | confessions.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Ooooh boy, what a... thread... welp, I confess that I have anger issues. I can control my anger so well you'd never know it's there until it punches you in the face. But it is there. And it is scary. Anger is the one emotion I just don't know how to deal with in a healthy way.

Also, I guess... as much as I try to be a good person, I can't escape this feeling that I'm just "pretending" to be good. Like I'm secretly terrible even though I don't have much of a reason for feeling that way? But it's really... pervasive throughout my whole self-image. And I'm frankly not sure how to deal with that. Because I don't know why I feel that way and I'm not sure what it means, but every good part of me feels fake and it's lowkey terrifying.

Bonus confession: I will shamelessly eat people's leftovers. Hehe.

Ooooh boy, what a... thread... welp, I confess that I have anger issues. I can control my anger so well you'd never know it's there until it punches you in the face. But it is there. And it is scary. Anger is the one emotion I just don't know how to deal with in a healthy way.

Also, I guess... as much as I try to be a good person, I can't escape this feeling that I'm just "pretending" to be good. Like I'm secretly terrible even though I don't have much of a reason for feeling that way? But it's really... pervasive throughout my whole self-image. And I'm frankly not sure how to deal with that. Because I don't know why I feel that way and I'm not sure what it means, but every good part of me feels fake and it's lowkey terrifying.

Bonus confession: I will shamelessly eat people's leftovers. Hehe.

I confess that I’m pretty nit picky about being lectured by random users here about stuff that is about my personal life... pretty much, the whole deal is that I tend to vent a lot on the “post your current thought” topic, and I really dislike it when someone butts in.. I mean, if you find whatever I happen to be venting about offensive, then just block me is how I feel. I would rather go unheard by someone that finds me offensive or rude for whatever reason than hear their mouthing off about it, ESPECIALLY when it’s when I happen to be in a horrendous mood.. I mean, just let someone vent in peace about their bad day/experience with their pets/etc. I DO love our dogs, but I do not HAVE to love their barking in the morning at 6 AM excessively and other bad behaviors that happens here and there! The main reason I’m so nit picky is that I came here from Neopets a long time ago, and I also had to put up with the VERY toxic YouTube community after the block option was removed from that site.

MY GOD THAT FELT GOOD! AS SAID IN THAT LONG VENT, IF YOU FIND ANY OF THAT OFFENSIVE, THEN BLOCK ME.
I confess that I’m pretty nit picky about being lectured by random users here about stuff that is about my personal life... pretty much, the whole deal is that I tend to vent a lot on the “post your current thought” topic, and I really dislike it when someone butts in.. I mean, if you find whatever I happen to be venting about offensive, then just block me is how I feel. I would rather go unheard by someone that finds me offensive or rude for whatever reason than hear their mouthing off about it, ESPECIALLY when it’s when I happen to be in a horrendous mood.. I mean, just let someone vent in peace about their bad day/experience with their pets/etc. I DO love our dogs, but I do not HAVE to love their barking in the morning at 6 AM excessively and other bad behaviors that happens here and there! The main reason I’m so nit picky is that I came here from Neopets a long time ago, and I also had to put up with the VERY toxic YouTube community after the block option was removed from that site.

MY GOD THAT FELT GOOD! AS SAID IN THAT LONG VENT, IF YOU FIND ANY OF THAT OFFENSIVE, THEN BLOCK ME.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
i confess that i speak too quickly sometimes and don’t give myself enough time to think things through, and that even though i try my best to be a good person, i’ll never be enough. i confess that i act too quickly and end up hurting people (but most often, myself)
i confess that i speak too quickly sometimes and don’t give myself enough time to think things through, and that even though i try my best to be a good person, i’ll never be enough. i confess that i act too quickly and end up hurting people (but most often, myself)
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I confess that I am somewhat self-centered
I confess that I am somewhat self-centered
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
I'll confess that I don't believe in ghosts, witchcraft, cryptids, anything like that... but I love to surround and immerse myself with those kinds of things. Often I'll spend time pretending the supernatural really does exist, just because it makes life a little more exciting.
I'll confess that I don't believe in ghosts, witchcraft, cryptids, anything like that... but I love to surround and immerse myself with those kinds of things. Often I'll spend time pretending the supernatural really does exist, just because it makes life a little more exciting.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

• DeviantArt •
• Art Shop •

I confess that I sometimes use my tourettes as a simplified explanation for being a dork

Lmbo it doesn't even work half the time
I confess that I sometimes use my tourettes as a simplified explanation for being a dork

Lmbo it doesn't even work half the time
7qCl3Ny.png
I confess, that I have problems with anger, I've broken many a controller and headset by throwing them down or hitting the floor with it or whatever. Since I don't have a job yet (hopefully soon! just finished my first application) I've either had to persuade my mom or brother for it. I think I've been doing well though as of late! Having a cool $70 gradient controller will do that I guess.

I also find it extremely difficult to forgive people, I'm still angry with many people, brother, past friends, current friends, acquaintances. Even a few days ago I was explaining something to one of my online acquaintances, I guess I misheard him and was explaining something to him I guess he already knows, and started being very rude to me, calling me b**** and idiot. I'm still furious with him, even after I told him I misheard him. Even when I see his name I become angry, but of course I'm too nice to say anything, I don't want to lose friends, so when he's in our chats I have to suck it up and deal with it.
I confess, that I have problems with anger, I've broken many a controller and headset by throwing them down or hitting the floor with it or whatever. Since I don't have a job yet (hopefully soon! just finished my first application) I've either had to persuade my mom or brother for it. I think I've been doing well though as of late! Having a cool $70 gradient controller will do that I guess.

I also find it extremely difficult to forgive people, I'm still angry with many people, brother, past friends, current friends, acquaintances. Even a few days ago I was explaining something to one of my online acquaintances, I guess I misheard him and was explaining something to him I guess he already knows, and started being very rude to me, calling me b**** and idiot. I'm still furious with him, even after I told him I misheard him. Even when I see his name I become angry, but of course I'm too nice to say anything, I don't want to lose friends, so when he's in our chats I have to suck it up and deal with it.
tumblr_oidh0m676N1tv56zio10_250.png
ReignsWrath
She/Her
HS Student
Meme Dealer
In Eternal Fanderg Hell
Wishlist | Free Cauldron | For Sale(G1s and more!)
yx6on7Q.gif
I confess that I usually hide my darker, sad thoughts from friends and family, even though i want to talk to them about ir, mostly because they either won't believe me, or I feel like a burden when I want to talk to them.
I confess that I usually hide my darker, sad thoughts from friends and family, even though i want to talk to them about ir, mostly because they either won't believe me, or I feel like a burden when I want to talk to them.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I’ve cried over one part of a video game three times in the past two days and I normally don’t cry over things unless I’m really sad.
I’ve cried over one part of a video game three times in the past two days and I normally don’t cry over things unless I’m really sad.
latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
I confess that even though I say I want to be in a relationship or I'm "optimistic" when talking to friends or family about dating and falling love, deep down I'm really not.

The idea of sharing my space and life with someone stresses me out beyond belief. I'm a very introverted person and I can't see myself being enough for another person. I'm caring and loving, but that's only ever been taken advantage of by others so I really don't think I could trust someone enough to have a fulfilling relationship with them. Both of these hang ups cause me to attract toxic people, which makes me idea about what relationships should be even worse.

Obviously I have some things to still work through, but even after all that at the end of the day I can't see it happening or being good for me.
I confess that even though I say I want to be in a relationship or I'm "optimistic" when talking to friends or family about dating and falling love, deep down I'm really not.

The idea of sharing my space and life with someone stresses me out beyond belief. I'm a very introverted person and I can't see myself being enough for another person. I'm caring and loving, but that's only ever been taken advantage of by others so I really don't think I could trust someone enough to have a fulfilling relationship with them. Both of these hang ups cause me to attract toxic people, which makes me idea about what relationships should be even worse.

Obviously I have some things to still work through, but even after all that at the end of the day I can't see it happening or being good for me.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14