Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 91 92
@Alphaeon thank you for your response!
@Alphaeon thank you for your response!
Aleahtoo.gif
@Aequorin Does Tidal Trouble just give you random bubbles out of all the colors present in the puzzle, or does the code attempt to give a higher chance of useful ones? I was assuming it was the former, but I'm talking to someone who's convinced otherwise, so I was wondering if I could get an official answer.

Oh, and another question - have the White Cabbage Butterfly drop rates in the Coliseum or from Gathering been changed in the last week? Several people have noticed it become a lot harder to get, so we're wondering if it's just unlucky RNG results and coincidence, or if the admins actually made it harder to get now that it's a Swipp material.
@Aequorin Does Tidal Trouble just give you random bubbles out of all the colors present in the puzzle, or does the code attempt to give a higher chance of useful ones? I was assuming it was the former, but I'm talking to someone who's convinced otherwise, so I was wondering if I could get an official answer.

Oh, and another question - have the White Cabbage Butterfly drop rates in the Coliseum or from Gathering been changed in the last week? Several people have noticed it become a lot harder to get, so we're wondering if it's just unlucky RNG results and coincidence, or if the admins actually made it harder to get now that it's a Swipp material.
I am still having a lot of difficulty collecting Swipp gem snakes.

I am level 20 in hunting and am doing so usually in ice.Occasionally, wind.

Last 2 weeks have been very sparse,compared to the prior drop rates :(
I am still having a lot of difficulty collecting Swipp gem snakes.

I am level 20 in hunting and am doing so usually in ice.Occasionally, wind.

Last 2 weeks have been very sparse,compared to the prior drop rates :(
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
@nika, the bubbles are random.

As for drop rates, I've not been made aware of any changes at this time.
@nika, the bubbles are random.

As for drop rates, I've not been made aware of any changes at this time.
@Aequorin Thanks!

And does your second answer mean you asked whoever is in charge of item drop rates and were told there were no changes, or just that you haven't heard anything about them? If the latter, could you make sure?
On the day when the swap came out, I got something like 15 of them from Gathering, and on the three days since then I've been getting 0 or 1, which seems like a really big difference.
@Aequorin Thanks!

And does your second answer mean you asked whoever is in charge of item drop rates and were told there were no changes, or just that you haven't heard anything about them? If the latter, could you make sure?
On the day when the swap came out, I got something like 15 of them from Gathering, and on the three days since then I've been getting 0 or 1, which seems like a really big difference.
@nika, as a rule, we do not release detailed information on drop rates. Everything is RNG dependent. Sometimes it is a rain of wealth, sometimes it's moderate, and other times you wonder what it is you've done to offend RNG so badly (it's happened to me as a player :( ).

We do monitor the drop rates to make sure they are working as intended and if they are not, we will adjust them and inform the community in one of our front page updates.
@nika, as a rule, we do not release detailed information on drop rates. Everything is RNG dependent. Sometimes it is a rain of wealth, sometimes it's moderate, and other times you wonder what it is you've done to offend RNG so badly (it's happened to me as a player :( ).

We do monitor the drop rates to make sure they are working as intended and if they are not, we will adjust them and inform the community in one of our front page updates.
@Aequorin I know, I wasn't asking for the actual frequency, just whether it had been changed! And yeah, I know, I could have just gotten monumentally lucky with the RNG on that one day. :)

So, are drop rate adjustments always mentioned in updates? (That's what it sounds like you said, but I wanted to make sure.) If so, I'll just wait and see if there's any information in the next one.
@Aequorin I know, I wasn't asking for the actual frequency, just whether it had been changed! And yeah, I know, I could have just gotten monumentally lucky with the RNG on that one day. :)

So, are drop rate adjustments always mentioned in updates? (That's what it sounds like you said, but I wanted to make sure.) If so, I'll just wait and see if there's any information in the next one.
@Aequorin
Sorry to bother you with such a trivial thing, but could I ask for a clarification for why my Tidal Trouble puzzle submission was denied? It says the puzzle is too low on the screen for configuration but I'm unsure of what that means. (English is not my main language so the choice of words leaves me a bit baffled.) Does it mean I've filled too many rows? I'd just like to know for sure before I go about changing it so that I'll make the right adjustments.

Thank you!
@Aequorin
Sorry to bother you with such a trivial thing, but could I ask for a clarification for why my Tidal Trouble puzzle submission was denied? It says the puzzle is too low on the screen for configuration but I'm unsure of what that means. (English is not my main language so the choice of words leaves me a bit baffled.) Does it mean I've filled too many rows? I'd just like to know for sure before I go about changing it so that I'll make the right adjustments.

Thank you!
@Beastface It does mean you've filled to many rows.
@Beastface It does mean you've filled to many rows.
5891598x3192239.png
I don't know if it's my computer (parents aren't used to Windows 8 yet), or what, but Flight Rising isn't scrolling very well. When I try to scroll down to the middle, it scrolls all the way to the bottom of the page and it's very annoying...
edit: its the computer.
I don't know if it's my computer (parents aren't used to Windows 8 yet), or what, but Flight Rising isn't scrolling very well. When I try to scroll down to the middle, it scrolls all the way to the bottom of the page and it's very annoying...
edit: its the computer.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 91 92