Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 91 92
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but what exactly is the function of gathered materials? Can we use them to make things or...?
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but what exactly is the function of gathered materials? Can we use them to make things or...?
nZdOLj1.gif
@SoaringRat; Materials can be traded at Swipp's Swap Stand *under Shop in the menu bar on the left, -> Trading Posts -> one of the posts belongs to Swipp.

Another feature that will be coming in the future, also belonging to the trading posts is Baldwin's Bubbly Brew, where you can use materials to craft items such as trinkets, apparel, familiars and even gene and breed scrolls. So they are definitly usefull.. :)

Ofcourse if you are in need of some quick cash, you can also sell them on the AH or directly from your hoard
@SoaringRat; Materials can be traded at Swipp's Swap Stand *under Shop in the menu bar on the left, -> Trading Posts -> one of the posts belongs to Swipp.

Another feature that will be coming in the future, also belonging to the trading posts is Baldwin's Bubbly Brew, where you can use materials to craft items such as trinkets, apparel, familiars and even gene and breed scrolls. So they are definitly usefull.. :)

Ofcourse if you are in need of some quick cash, you can also sell them on the AH or directly from your hoard
@SoaringRat, if you're ever confused about something gameplay related, feel free to come on over to the Help Center! It's a forum specifically made for asking questions, and you'll receive an answer much quicker there.
@SoaringRat, if you're ever confused about something gameplay related, feel free to come on over to the Help Center! It's a forum specifically made for asking questions, and you'll receive an answer much quicker there.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Gaia

Ah, I see! In that case, I'll just keep hoarding them away for future item building :)

@Alphaeon

Oh I'm always unsure of which spot to post questions in ^^; Thank you for the heads up!
@Gaia

Ah, I see! In that case, I'll just keep hoarding them away for future item building :)

@Alphaeon

Oh I'm always unsure of which spot to post questions in ^^; Thank you for the heads up!
nZdOLj1.gif
@Aequorin

(I don't know if this is the right place or if these topics have come up..but here I go)

1.) Do you know if there is a plan for a future area where we can find all our marked forums that we have Favorited?

2.) Do you know if there is a plan for all the materials we are collecting? I think I read somewhere there are plan for an additional trading post addition that we may trade in for sludge and the like that are point that are saved up for apparel and familiars...

3.) Is there a particular level in digging and scavenging that you start seeing better and more..usable items...like rusted chest rather than coin jars?? Or is it random..?

4.) Is there any type of level of % of drop rate for coli...Or is it hit and miss...

5.) Do you think there will be future game/and the like that will help us earn treasure faster...Like a dragon has a bunch of card spread out and you pick one and it could have x amount to x on it....Or a treasure chest in a cave where it can give random treasure or items, maybe for a the exchange of an item or x amount of treasure..

(Sorry if these have already been asked, or this isnt the right place to post these..)
@Aequorin

(I don't know if this is the right place or if these topics have come up..but here I go)

1.) Do you know if there is a plan for a future area where we can find all our marked forums that we have Favorited?

2.) Do you know if there is a plan for all the materials we are collecting? I think I read somewhere there are plan for an additional trading post addition that we may trade in for sludge and the like that are point that are saved up for apparel and familiars...

3.) Is there a particular level in digging and scavenging that you start seeing better and more..usable items...like rusted chest rather than coin jars?? Or is it random..?

4.) Is there any type of level of % of drop rate for coli...Or is it hit and miss...

5.) Do you think there will be future game/and the like that will help us earn treasure faster...Like a dragon has a bunch of card spread out and you pick one and it could have x amount to x on it....Or a treasure chest in a cave where it can give random treasure or items, maybe for a the exchange of an item or x amount of treasure..

(Sorry if these have already been asked, or this isnt the right place to post these..)
Hello @644171, I don't have answers for all your questions right now. On materials, they are good for swapping with Crim and for future features. The higher Gathering levels mean you have an opportunity to gather rarer items.

Don't be afraid to use the Help forum as well! :D
Hello @644171, I don't have answers for all your questions right now. On materials, they are good for swapping with Crim and for future features. The higher Gathering levels mean you have an opportunity to gather rarer items.

Don't be afraid to use the Help forum as well! :D
@644171

2) There has been talk of Crafting for a long time, but nobody knows when or what or how.

3) Some items only show up at higher levels (gold and silver ore, for example, although i don't remember at which levels exactly), but most of what you get is still always junk. Rusted chests are still rare at level 20, and anyway by the time you get to that point they stop being all that exciting. XD

5) I doubt getting treasure is ever going to get much easier - all the new games are still pretty low payout, and it seems like the current levels are what the admins think is good for the site in terms of avoiding inflation and the like.
@644171

2) There has been talk of Crafting for a long time, but nobody knows when or what or how.

3) Some items only show up at higher levels (gold and silver ore, for example, although i don't remember at which levels exactly), but most of what you get is still always junk. Rusted chests are still rare at level 20, and anyway by the time you get to that point they stop being all that exciting. XD

5) I doubt getting treasure is ever going to get much easier - all the new games are still pretty low payout, and it seems like the current levels are what the admins think is good for the site in terms of avoiding inflation and the like.
@Nika; @644171; actually I mentioned it a few posts above. The crafting system will called baldwin's bubbly brew. There's already a puzzle of him in the fairegrounds. He's a pearlcatcher that makes stuff out of his cauldron, and according to the update that was givenbefore launch, the idea is that you can throw in his cauldron an item every hour to craft a new item. :) Ofcourse there is also the longterm idea for an adventure mode, where some form of crafting also is possible :)
@Nika; @644171; actually I mentioned it a few posts above. The crafting system will called baldwin's bubbly brew. There's already a puzzle of him in the fairegrounds. He's a pearlcatcher that makes stuff out of his cauldron, and according to the update that was givenbefore launch, the idea is that you can throw in his cauldron an item every hour to craft a new item. :) Ofcourse there is also the longterm idea for an adventure mode, where some form of crafting also is possible :)
@Aequorin Pardon me if this has been asked before, but it's something I am crazily curious about.

Are breed suggestions considered by the staff? There are a ton of amazing breeds that everyone has come up with, many have begun the process of geneing them and whatnot, but I do wonder if it is all for naught? I understand if you aren't allowed to answer, I just thought I'd try and ask. c:
@Aequorin Pardon me if this has been asked before, but it's something I am crazily curious about.

Are breed suggestions considered by the staff? There are a ton of amazing breeds that everyone has come up with, many have begun the process of geneing them and whatnot, but I do wonder if it is all for naught? I understand if you aren't allowed to answer, I just thought I'd try and ask. c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary, this is what I can tell you: we look at everything in Suggestions. :)
@Confectionary, this is what I can tell you: we look at everything in Suggestions. :)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 91 92