Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 91 92
@Aequorin
Do you have any update to give us about the Forum Search?
@Aequorin
8wF4Uc8.png
@Aequorin
I was looking around and i saw that it said you can put suggestions so i hope I'm doing this right. My two sisters and i play this game and we all get very attached to our dragons but also want to exalt them eventually and in the future, my suggestion/desire is that y'all could have something where you can view your exalted dragons, without having to follow down the gene pool, like a side area that is like "Your Exalts" so people can go all "Aw i remember when that one was a baby or when i fright got that one good times".

Also I personally think it would be super cook if we could craft items.
Hope I did this right and thank you for this opportunity.
@Aequorin
I was looking around and i saw that it said you can put suggestions so i hope I'm doing this right. My two sisters and i play this game and we all get very attached to our dragons but also want to exalt them eventually and in the future, my suggestion/desire is that y'all could have something where you can view your exalted dragons, without having to follow down the gene pool, like a side area that is like "Your Exalts" so people can go all "Aw i remember when that one was a baby or when i fright got that one good times".

Also I personally think it would be super cook if we could craft items.
Hope I did this right and thank you for this opportunity.
@Wyrnerider: there actually is a suggestion like this in the suggestion forum! Let me see if i can find a link for you! Cause it is an awesome suggestion for people who exalt for RP purposes or who've simply outgrown dragons that they still love! :)

Found it: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=891077&p=mb
@Wyrnerider: there actually is a suggestion like this in the suggestion forum! Let me see if i can find a link for you! Cause it is an awesome suggestion for people who exalt for RP purposes or who've simply outgrown dragons that they still love! :)

Found it: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=891077&p=mb
I'm wondering if the armbands from holidays this year are going to be available next year as well? I'm afraid to sell them in the case that they won't be xD
I'm wondering if the armbands from holidays this year are going to be available next year as well? I'm afraid to sell them in the case that they won't be xD
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Charlotte Only the emblems will be available.
@Charlotte Only the emblems will be available.
“blaireau’s
[quote name="Ikunoche" date="2014-04-19 19:25:32"]@Aequorin Do you have any update to give us about the Forum Search?[/quote] @Ikunoche, unfortunately none at this time.
Ikunoche wrote on 2014-04-19 19:25:32:
@Aequorin

@Ikunoche, unfortunately none at this time.
is there a bug with the misc. achievements? i've had no problem getting the achievements for clan/breeding/battle, but i've earned over 400k and have yet to unlock a single one of the treasure achievements.
is there a bug with the misc. achievements? i've had no problem getting the achievements for clan/breeding/battle, but i've earned over 400k and have yet to unlock a single one of the treasure achievements.
trainer.png party.png
@murasnackibara, there is currently a delay between when you meet the requirements for an Achievement and when it finally rewards.
@murasnackibara, there is currently a delay between when you meet the requirements for an Achievement and when it finally rewards.
Hi I'm new and have a question about genes. Is it possible to use two different secondary genes on one dragon? I have the shimmer gene on my matriarch, and would like to add seraph to as well, but I don't know if you can use two at once? Will they both show up, and will the genes be passed down to any dragons born from her?
Hi I'm new and have a question about genes. Is it possible to use two different secondary genes on one dragon? I have the shimmer gene on my matriarch, and would like to add seraph to as well, but I don't know if you can use two at once? Will they both show up, and will the genes be passed down to any dragons born from her?
Aleahtoo.gif
Sorry, @Aleah, but you can only have one primary/secondary/tertiary gene on your dragon at a time! If you have Shimmer on your dragon and then add Seraph, the Seraph will completely overwrite the Shimmer.
Sorry, @Aleah, but you can only have one primary/secondary/tertiary gene on your dragon at a time! If you have Shimmer on your dragon and then add Seraph, the Seraph will completely overwrite the Shimmer.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 91 92