Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Non-stacking items
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
bone fragments. Most of the time they go into 2 different stacks.
bone fragments. Most of the time they go into 2 different stacks.
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
My hoard has stacking issues as well. Mainly gold ore at the moment, it use to be silver ore.
My hoard has stacking issues as well. Mainly gold ore at the moment, it use to be silver ore.
I just thought I go here,,, not your usual stacking problem, but one stack of my crowntail surgeling has gone up to 100.. The moment I found another it started a new stack back at one, but [img]http://i.imgur.com/uT7rJX2.png[/img] I first thought perhaps it was something new, but my old stacks all stayed at 99. So I tried getting a few items close to the 99 mark, to see if they'd go to 100, but they all didn't.. It's just this stack.. I'm also not sure whether it has something to do with the surgeling in particular, cause I have another stack of 99 right next to it,, so it at least isn't consistent.. I'm so confused and excited at the same time! What should I do? Eat it? Shake it? Kiss it?
I just thought I go here,,, not your usual stacking problem, but one stack of my crowntail surgeling has gone up to 100.. The moment I found another it started a new stack back at one, but uT7rJX2.png

I first thought perhaps it was something new, but my old stacks all stayed at 99. So I tried getting a few items close to the 99 mark, to see if they'd go to 100, but they all didn't.. It's just this stack.. I'm also not sure whether it has something to do with the surgeling in particular, cause I have another stack of 99 right next to it,, so it at least isn't consistent.. I'm so confused and excited at the same time! What should I do? Eat it? Shake it? Kiss it?
[quote name="DragonGirl1031" date="2014-04-02 09:11:27"][color=red]My hoard has stacking issues as well. Mainly gold ore at the moment, it use to be silver ore.[/color][/quote] This is exactly my issue as well. I have six stacks of one gold ore, and I'm also seeing some weirdness with my rotting leather. [img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/seirei11/stackingbug_zps285b722f.png[/img]
DragonGirl1031 wrote on 2014-04-02 09:11:27:

This is exactly my issue as well. I have six stacks of one gold ore, and I'm also seeing some weirdness with my rotting leather.

stackingbug_zps285b722f.png
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Fragile Antlers for me
Fragile Antlers for me
Lots of different food items for me x.x
Lots of different food items for me x.x
hellebore2.png
Are the items that aren't stacking reagents for swipp materials by any chance? Swipp likes to make new stacks and break up existing ones.

Do you know where you got them from? (message center, gathering, coliseum?)

Trying to narrow down why this happens. Not a critical bug for sure, but certainly annoying!
Are the items that aren't stacking reagents for swipp materials by any chance? Swipp likes to make new stacks and break up existing ones.

Trying to narrow down why this happens. Not a critical bug for sure, but certainly annoying!
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-04-22 19:30:43"]Are the items that aren't stacking reagents for swipp materials by any chance? Swipp likes to make new stacks and break up existing ones. Do you know where you got them from? (message center, gathering, coliseum?) Trying to narrow down why this happens. Not a critical bug for sure, but certainly annoying![/quote] It seems to be gathered items that have an issue (for me anyways). For example, I only get my silver/gold ore from digging, and it never fails to misstack. A couple other specific items that aren't stacking include the Sea Scorpion Fossil and Dickinsonia Vendian. But I'm wondering if they're not stacking because I'm getting them by different methods. For example, I have one stack of 99 of the fossil and then two separate stacks of 39. I'm fairly certain I find these fossils by both digging and opening chests. Could that possibly be why they're forming different stacks? Maybe the chest fossils go into one and the gathered fossils go into another.
Undel wrote on 2014-04-22 19:30:43:

It seems to be gathered items that have an issue (for me anyways). For example, I only get my silver/gold ore from digging, and it never fails to misstack.

A couple other specific items that aren't stacking include the Sea Scorpion Fossil and Dickinsonia Vendian. But I'm wondering if they're not stacking because I'm getting them by different methods. For example, I have one stack of 99 of the fossil and then two separate stacks of 39. I'm fairly certain I find these fossils by both digging and opening chests. Could that possibly be why they're forming different stacks? Maybe the chest fossils go into one and the gathered fossils go into another.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I have three leafy moth familiars that won't stack.
I have three leafy moth familiars that won't stack.
FROGSNEAKS! Breeding and Info!

Please ping me! I'd rather more notifications than missing your post.
Silver ore doesn't stack for me :(
Silver ore doesn't stack for me :(
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12