Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 ... 3164 3165
@Pringle you are allowed to bump a thread in art sales! i'm not sure if there's a specific length of time you have to wait between bumps, but i typically try to wait about half an hour. excerpt from the code of conduct regarding bumping: [quote][b]Do not bump threads in discussion forums.[/b] This includes but is not limited to: [LIST] [*]“Up”, “bump”, “to the top!”, “^”, etc. [*]Bumping a thread and deleting the post that bumped it (“ghost-bumping”) [*]The following forums are EXEMPT: [list] [*]Dragons for Sale [*]Items for Sale [*]Flight Sales [*]Art Sales [*]Raffles [*]Dragon Trading [*]Dragons Wanted [/LIST] [/quote]
@Pringle
you are allowed to bump a thread in art sales! i'm not sure if there's a specific length of time you have to wait between bumps, but i typically try to wait about half an hour.

excerpt from the code of conduct regarding bumping:
Quote:
Do not bump threads in discussion forums. This includes but is not limited to:
  • “Up”, “bump”, “to the top!”, “^”, etc.
  • Bumping a thread and deleting the post that bumped it (“ghost-bumping”)
  • The following forums are EXEMPT:
    • Dragons for Sale
    • Items for Sale
    • Flight Sales
    • Art Sales
    • Raffles
    • Dragon Trading
    • Dragons Wanted
hn5xCVk.png
@Pringle

You can bump it whenever you'd like, however it's common courtesy to only bump it once it gets off the first page of the forums. Doing it more than that is a bit excessive and rather unnecessary, though you won't be punished for it.

From the Forum Code of Conduct:
“Up”, “bump”, “to the top!”, “^”, etc.
Bumping a thread and deleting the post that bumped it (“ghost-bumping”)
The following forums are EXEMPT:
Dragons for Sale
Items for Sale
Flight Sales
Art Sales
Raffles
Dragon Trading
Find a Dragon

Edit: Ninja'd!
@Pringle

You can bump it whenever you'd like, however it's common courtesy to only bump it once it gets off the first page of the forums. Doing it more than that is a bit excessive and rather unnecessary, though you won't be punished for it.

From the Forum Code of Conduct:
“Up”, “bump”, “to the top!”, “^”, etc.
Bumping a thread and deleting the post that bumped it (“ghost-bumping”)
The following forums are EXEMPT:
Dragons for Sale
Items for Sale
Flight Sales
Art Sales
Raffles
Dragon Trading
Find a Dragon

Edit: Ninja'd!
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
ah thanks guys, just wanted to make sure!
ah thanks guys, just wanted to make sure!
art shop | fr + 2 | she/her
21022.png
So Im not exactly sure how to use these forums but i have a question: For some reason, my achievements aren't showing that I have 3 Level 10 dragons. Apparently that is an achievement you can get, and I have 3 level 10 dragons that recently achieved that level, but it is not showing the achievement. Does anyone know why this is?
So Im not exactly sure how to use these forums but i have a question: For some reason, my achievements aren't showing that I have 3 Level 10 dragons. Apparently that is an achievement you can get, and I have 3 level 10 dragons that recently achieved that level, but it is not showing the achievement. Does anyone know why this is?
@TwitchCircuit

Coliseum achievements have been disabled since the coli revamp, with no word on when or if they'll be coming back before the achievement rewrite.
@TwitchCircuit

Coliseum achievements have been disabled since the coli revamp, with no word on when or if they'll be coming back before the achievement rewrite.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Is there a list of all items? I mean, food, materials, others. I found a list of familiars, but nothing for items.
Is there a list of all items? I mean, food, materials, others. I found a list of familiars, but nothing for items.
@Linako

There are the coliseum loot and monsters guide and the gathering guide. Which cover 99% of all the items in the categories you mentioned.
@Linako

There are the coliseum loot and monsters guide and the gathering guide. Which cover 99% of all the items in the categories you mentioned.
@Linako

Gathering Guide
Coli Loot Guide
Bestiary
Unavailable Items
@Linako

Gathering Guide
Coli Loot Guide
Bestiary
Unavailable Items
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Ekon thanks for help
@Ekon thanks for help
@Nightwind Thanks!
@Nightwind Thanks!
1 2 ... 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 ... 3164 3165