Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 ... 3163 3164
My nest has been saying it'll hatch tomorrow for two days? Lair has open spaces...
My nest has been saying it'll hatch tomorrow for two days? Lair has open spaces...
[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/22124714_mKW86IsPtVxrTDO.png?1665548412[/img]
@Sadtimelady

You have to click the hatch button that's now replacing the Incubate button.
@Sadtimelady

You have to click the hatch button that's now replacing the Incubate button.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
So you know how on user pages it says information about the type of lair they have? Mine says lesser lair of the tsunami flats. First, how would I go from lesser lair to whatever’s next? Or move out of the tsunami flats. Is it by expanding my lair? Just curious, thank you!!
So you know how on user pages it says information about the type of lair they have? Mine says lesser lair of the tsunami flats. First, how would I go from lesser lair to whatever’s next? Or move out of the tsunami flats. Is it by expanding my lair? Just curious, thank you!!
Click My Dragons? :D
@Crowthewolf it is indeed by expanding your lair! you move to the next area at 50 spaces (Mighty lair), third area at 75 (Venerable), and the fourth and final area at 100 spaces (Ancient). c:
@Crowthewolf it is indeed by expanding your lair! you move to the next area at 50 spaces (Mighty lair), third area at 75 (Venerable), and the fourth and final area at 100 spaces (Ancient). c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Can skin/accent blueprints be gifted to other players? (ie. could i send some to a friend)
Can skin/accent blueprints be gifted to other players? (ie. could i send some to a friend)
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
@SallyJane yep! once purchased, they exist as items on the Other tab until you use them to submit something. you can even buy them from the AH if you see them listed. c:
@SallyJane yep! once purchased, they exist as items on the Other tab until you use them to submit something. you can even buy them from the AH if you see them listed. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Is there a way to vault treasure? I'm so bad with impulse buying, I need to vault EVERYTHING.
Is there a way to vault treasure? I'm so bad with impulse buying, I need to vault EVERYTHING.
@LemonsSharks

Yep, you can vault treasure and gems, they are at the bottom of all Vault tabs
@LemonsSharks

Yep, you can vault treasure and gems, they are at the bottom of all Vault tabs
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien thanks! I needed that, haha
@Elaendorlien thanks! I needed that, haha
@after ok, thank you so much!
@after ok, thank you so much!
Click My Dragons? :D
1 2 ... 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 ... 3163 3164