Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your unpopular opinion?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
wildclaws and coatls suck and more attention should be brought on to bogsneaks and mirrors bc they're bae
wildclaws and coatls suck and more attention should be brought on to bogsneaks and mirrors bc they're bae
Hypnotic is actually very cool
Spine too
Mirrors are the best breed, although I agree that some genes don't go very well on them
i always forget nocturns exist and don't find them really appealing, mostly because my brain register them as the equivalent to basic
The fire halo looked pretty good
I like water primal
PinTrail is a way better petButt
Hypnotic is actually very cool
Spine too
Mirrors are the best breed, although I agree that some genes don't go very well on them
i always forget nocturns exist and don't find them really appealing, mostly because my brain register them as the equivalent to basic
The fire halo looked pretty good
I like water primal
PinTrail is a way better petButt
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
I love male coatls but female coatls look odd..

I’m not a fan of pearl catchers

While I’m ok with male tundras, the females make me want to cover up my screen

Male wildclaws look better than females (even if I do love them both)

Male and female snoots are nice despite my desire to only own one of each

Mirrors are fine but are hard to work with lore-wise for me.

Snappers are just awful unless it’s a perma baby.

Capsule is a bad gene

People who say if you like coatls or wildclaws makes you dumb or unoriginal need to realize that different things appeal to different people, and to me you’re just not liking coatls and wildclaws to stick out and be special (I don’t actually care as a player what you do or don’t like until you make a big deal out of it c:)
I love male coatls but female coatls look odd..

I’m not a fan of pearl catchers

While I’m ok with male tundras, the females make me want to cover up my screen

Male wildclaws look better than females (even if I do love them both)

Male and female snoots are nice despite my desire to only own one of each

Mirrors are fine but are hard to work with lore-wise for me.

Snappers are just awful unless it’s a perma baby.

Capsule is a bad gene

People who say if you like coatls or wildclaws makes you dumb or unoriginal need to realize that different things appeal to different people, and to me you’re just not liking coatls and wildclaws to stick out and be special (I don’t actually care as a player what you do or don’t like until you make a big deal out of it c:)
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
I don’t get the appeal of G1s. Like at all.

Circuit is best gene.

Full body skins suck
I don’t get the appeal of G1s. Like at all.

Circuit is best gene.

Full body skins suck
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
All of the breeds are fine, all of the genes are fine, all of the apparel is fine

The only true evil is smirch. That is all.
All of the breeds are fine, all of the genes are fine, all of the apparel is fine

The only true evil is smirch. That is all.
cDDSaqc.png
I don't like pant apparels. I really dislike skins covering an ugly dragon (though I have Airknight, but he is actually very pretty underneath the skin. I've had him for a couple of years)
The recolors of retired items are better (aside from the icon derg's cloak, which I believe is a retired item)
Sprites are overrated
sTARGAZE IS OVERRATED FOR A BELOW AVERAGE GENE- (I dislike it as a primary, unless it's a pastel color)
Dark Sclera looks.... odd on most dergs (mainly one that don't have sclera or have larger pupils)
Abyssal and Midnight are two very underrated genes that I adore
Aaaand-
WHY DO PEOPLE EXALT ANY DRAGON THAT IS WORTH LESS THAN 50 GEMS LIKE WHY
I don't like pant apparels. I really dislike skins covering an ugly dragon (though I have Airknight, but he is actually very pretty underneath the skin. I've had him for a couple of years)
The recolors of retired items are better (aside from the icon derg's cloak, which I believe is a retired item)
Sprites are overrated
sTARGAZE IS OVERRATED FOR A BELOW AVERAGE GENE- (I dislike it as a primary, unless it's a pastel color)
Dark Sclera looks.... odd on most dergs (mainly one that don't have sclera or have larger pupils)
Abyssal and Midnight are two very underrated genes that I adore
Aaaand-
WHY DO PEOPLE EXALT ANY DRAGON THAT IS WORTH LESS THAN 50 GEMS LIKE WHY
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
Iri/shim, met/all and pet/but are all terrible genes
Iri/shim, met/all and pet/but are all terrible genes
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
[quote name="PiecesOSky" date="2018-11-01 04:05:25" ] Full body skins suck [/quote] Agree ---------- I like the tert smirch. And I ALWays HavE!
PiecesOSky wrote on 2018-11-01 04:05:25:
Full body skins suck
Agree
I like the tert smirch. And I ALWays HavE!

A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
- Covering dragons head to tail in apparel is fun
- Fire is THE BEST flight
- Full body skins are fun
- Wasp is my least fav gene
- Covering dragons head to tail in apparel is fun
- Fire is THE BEST flight
- Full body skins are fun
- Wasp is my least fav gene
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
The eyes were fine when they were introduced and adding the common eyes item felt somewhat unnecessary to me even if it fixed some problems. I really hope we don't get any new ways to get the natural eyes on older dragons. I did not almost die farming for the scatterscrolls for that
The eyes were fine when they were introduced and adding the common eyes item felt somewhat unnecessary to me even if it fixed some problems. I really hope we don't get any new ways to get the natural eyes on older dragons. I did not almost die farming for the scatterscrolls for that
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10