Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 672 673
@Amariel My custom slot order form~ [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Lyka #175188 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Emperor Bottle [img]https://i.imgur.com/6CfIjwB.gif[/img] [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Ensorcelled Volume] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Spathiphyllum] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Fallout Streak Pinion] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment type:[/b] 1 Vial of Scattersight - Notes/Requests - -- May I request that the base have the etchings like those on the bell jar base? -- For the Ensorcelled Volume, can the tail it has be excluded? Apologies for the wordy requests. TuT I'll send a vial your way upon confirmation that everything's good to go.
@Amariel

My custom slot order form~

Username and ID#: Lyka #175188
Bottle shape: Emperor Bottle
6CfIjwB.gif
Item 1: Ensorcelled Volume Floating
Item 2: Spathiphyllum Still
Item 3: Fallout Streak Pinion Floating
Flight element bead: n/a
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a
Payment type: 1 Vial of Scattersight

- Notes/Requests -
-- May I request that the base have the etchings like those on the bell jar base?
-- For the Ensorcelled Volume, can the tail it has be excluded?

Apologies for the wordy requests. TuT
I'll send a vial your way upon confirmation that everything's good to go.
61737_s.gif
@Lyka

Thanks for your order!

- Apparel (Flowering Gladeboughs) isn't included, sorry. Please choose another item from the categories: Insects, Meat, Seafood, Plants, Dragonmade, Organic, Minerals & Ores, Transmutation, Familiars, Chests, Unhatched Eggs, Trinkets, or Currency.

- Can the emperor jar base have the bell jar base pattern? Yes

- For the Ensorcelled Volume, can its tail be excluded? Yes

- Can the Fallout Streak Pinion be recoloured? No, sorry. Items will resemble their official FR icons.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
@Lyka

Thanks for your order!

- Apparel (Flowering Gladeboughs) isn't included, sorry. Please choose another item from the categories: Insects, Meat, Seafood, Plants, Dragonmade, Organic, Minerals & Ores, Transmutation, Familiars, Chests, Unhatched Eggs, Trinkets, or Currency.

- Can the emperor jar base have the bell jar base pattern? Yes

- For the Ensorcelled Volume, can its tail be excluded? Yes

- Can the Fallout Streak Pinion be recoloured? No, sorry. Items will resemble their official FR icons.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel

Ah thank you for answering all those! >v<
Sorry for the apparel mishap - I totally missed that apparel wasn't included when I checked. I've edited my order form (swapped out the apparel item for a plant item and removed the recolor request) and I will send over a vial via CR now! :)
@Amariel

Ah thank you for answering all those! >v<
Sorry for the apparel mishap - I totally missed that apparel wasn't included when I checked. I've edited my order form (swapped out the apparel item for a plant item and removed the recolor request) and I will send over a vial via CR now! :)
61737_s.gif
@Amariel Here they are, thank you again! #I [b]Username and ID:[/b] IngalTi - #284740 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Water Lettuce] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Aer Sprite] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Painted Porcelain Jar] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] None [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Jade - Eye Spots #II [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Depleted Sacridite] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Raw Lapis Lazuli] May I ask you to choose its position at your discretion? I'm not sure how it will turn out. [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Inscrutable Paper Dispatch] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] None [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Navy - Spinner [center][b]Payment type:[/b] Gems/Treasure[/center]
@Amariel Here they are, thank you again!

#I
Username and ID: IngalTi - #284740
Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Water Lettuce Floating
Item 2: Aer Sprite Floating
Item 3: Painted Porcelain Jar Floating
Flight element bead: None
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Jade - Eye Spots

#II
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Depleted Sacridite Still
Item 2: Raw Lapis Lazuli
May I ask you to choose its position at your discretion? I'm not sure how it will turn out.
Item 3: Inscrutable Paper Dispatch Floating
Colour and gene of ornament: Navy - Spinner
Payment type: Gems/Treasure
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Lyka #175188 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Emperor bell jar (with default bell jar base pattern) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Ensorcelled Volume] Floating (minus tail) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Spathiphyllum] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Fallout Streak Pinion] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] None
Username and ID#: Lyka #175188

Bottle shape: Emperor bell jar (with default bell jar base pattern)
Item 1: Ensorcelled Volume Floating (minus tail)
Item 2: Spathiphyllum Still
Item 3: Fallout Streak Pinion Floating
[b]Username and ID:[/b] IngalTi #284740 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Water Lettuce] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Aer Sprite] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Painted Porcelain Jar] Floating [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Jade eye spots [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Depleted Sacridite] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Raw Lapis Lazuli] Still/Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Inscrutable Paper Dispatch] Floating [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Navy spinner
Username and ID: IngalTi #284740

Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Water Lettuce Floating
Item 2: Aer Sprite Floating
Item 3: Painted Porcelain Jar Floating
Colour and gene of ornament: Jade eye spots

Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Depleted Sacridite Still
Item 2: Raw Lapis Lazuli Still/Floating
Item 3: Inscrutable Paper Dispatch Floating
Colour and gene of ornament: Navy spinner
@IngalTi

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 110 gems or 99,000 treasure :)
@IngalTi

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 110 gems or 99,000 treasure :)
@Amariel

Could I be added to the general and custom pinglist?
I'm so sad, I had no idea the emperor jar was a thing.. ;;
@Amariel

Could I be added to the general and custom pinglist?
I'm so sad, I had no idea the emperor jar was a thing.. ;;
nQxgllr.png
@ChezaGrace

I've added you to the general pinglist (you'll be pinged for customs as well). The emperor jar was from the first Illuminarti I participated in, shortly after BotE was released :)
@ChezaGrace

I've added you to the general pinglist (you'll be pinged for customs as well). The emperor jar was from the first Illuminarti I participated in, shortly after BotE was released :)
@Amariel

I feel so out of the loop here lol, I have no clue what those are ;O;

Edit: Ok just realized what BotE is, woops lol
@Amariel

I feel so out of the loop here lol, I have no clue what those are ;O;

Edit: Ok just realized what BotE is, woops lol
nQxgllr.png
1 2 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 672 673