Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95
when will this "revamp" take effect?
when will this "revamp" take effect?
neat!! thanks so much!
neat!! thanks so much!
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
What achievements may new system have? Which ones may carry over? What if any of those gets achieved while the system is down? Would they need to be achieved again?
What achievements may new system have? Which ones may carry over? What if any of those gets achieved while the system is down? Would they need to be achieved again?
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
Oooh, the Hibernal Den looks great - finally I won't have my XX useless dergs that I can't bring myself to get rid of messing my breeding list!

And I hope the new cheevo system will allow all players to get all achievements (so there's no "get the familiar that was available only to few players ever in game, most of which is already inactive").

I think this is first time ever I'm really waiting for the updates to go live.
Oooh, the Hibernal Den looks great - finally I won't have my XX useless dergs that I can't bring myself to get rid of messing my breeding list!

And I hope the new cheevo system will allow all players to get all achievements (so there's no "get the familiar that was available only to few players ever in game, most of which is already inactive").

I think this is first time ever I'm really waiting for the updates to go live.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Eyyy, so founder will finally (even if more because all achievements from legacy are worth nil after that) be worth 0 points, then?

Considering as it stands, it's impossible to 100% misc if you weren't a founder.

...Granted, crap, that means I should also get off my bum and get the 10 lvl 20 dragons achievement >//<

Edit:

Wait, crap.

"If there is an equivalent to an old achievement in the new system, one of our goals is to find a way to retroactively award it to you."

If y'all do go with adding the founder achievement to the new system, is there any way to make it worth 0 points, given that achievement single handedly makes it impossible to 100% that section (And would've made it impossible overall, if y'all went through with unlocking the hidden ones, like in gathering)?
Eyyy, so founder will finally (even if more because all achievements from legacy are worth nil after that) be worth 0 points, then?

Considering as it stands, it's impossible to 100% misc if you weren't a founder.

...Granted, crap, that means I should also get off my bum and get the 10 lvl 20 dragons achievement >//<

Edit:

Wait, crap.

"If there is an equivalent to an old achievement in the new system, one of our goals is to find a way to retroactively award it to you."

If y'all do go with adding the founder achievement to the new system, is there any way to make it worth 0 points, given that achievement single handedly makes it impossible to 100% that section (And would've made it impossible overall, if y'all went through with unlocking the hidden ones, like in gathering)?
@Nitewulf [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-10-26 06:20:12" ] [list][*]Dragons in the Hibernal Den [b]can[/b] ... [*]have their biography edited.[/list] [/quote] I think that should answer your question :P
@Nitewulf
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-10-26 06:20:12:
  • Dragons in the Hibernal Den can
  • have their biography edited.
I think that should answer your question :P
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
[quote name="@Nitewulf" date="2018-10-27 09:40:36" ] Why stop players from editing the biographies of hibernated dragons? That's completely counter-intuitive to how and why people will be using that feature. [/quote] [color=5b76eb]Actually, the developers have stated that bios [b]can[/b] be edited when dragons are in the Hibination Den. I can understand the confusion, though.^^ [/color] Quote: [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-10-26 06:20:12" ] [center] [i]The following restrictions will apply to dragons that are [b]inside the[/b] Hibernal Den:[/i] [list][*]Dragons in the Hibernal Den [b]can[/b] [list][*]equip familiars but cannot bond with them. [*]equip apparel & skins. [*][b]have their biography edited[/b].[/list][/list] [/quote]
@Nitewulf wrote on 2018-10-27 09:40:36:
Why stop players from editing the biographies of hibernated dragons? That's completely counter-intuitive to how and why people will be using that feature.

Actually, the developers have stated that bios can be edited when dragons are in the Hibination Den. I can understand the confusion, though.^^

Quote:

Quote:

The following restrictions will apply to dragons that are inside the Hibernal Den:
  • Dragons in the Hibernal Den can
    • equip familiars but cannot bond with them.
    • equip apparel & skins.
    • have their biography edited.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Hyyyyppppe mode activate!!!
My goddesses and their Pearl's will finally stop leeching off of the clan XD
Hyyyyppppe mode activate!!!
My goddesses and their Pearl's will finally stop leeching off of the clan XD
ex5BGkW.png
Can dragons that are in a hibernal den be used as avatars?
Can dragons that are in a hibernal den be used as avatars?
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Everything sounds awesome :D
Everything sounds awesome :D
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95