Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95
@manimanimani

I have 1 surgarbee and a stingless. Again, treasure or gems, whichever is easier for you
@manimanimani

I have 1 surgarbee and a stingless. Again, treasure or gems, whichever is easier for you
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali Hello again! Then let me send a CR with 4kT :)
@Lyathali Hello again! Then let me send a CR with 4kT :)
@manimanimani I’ve got 5 stingless bees and 5 sugar bees. Trade for 5 orange sludges and 5 purple goo?
@manimanimani I’ve got 5 stingless bees and 5 sugar bees. Trade for 5 orange sludges and 5 purple goo?
2013_FireFest_14.png
@Revals6609 Hello! Sounds good to me. I'll send you a CR with the Baldwin stuff.
@Revals6609 Hello! Sounds good to me. I'll send you a CR with the Baldwin stuff.
@manimanimani I have 3x [item=four-eyed butterflyfish] and 2x [item=double saddle butterflyfish] that i would like to trade for 10g! Thanks!
@manimanimani
I have 3x Four-Eyed Butterflyfish and 2x Double Saddle Butterflyfish that i would like to trade for 10g! Thanks!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff Awesome! I'll send you a CR right away!
@GingerPuff Awesome! I'll send you a CR right away!
@manimanimani

I got 4 brindle muskrats, though I hate ruining the 69 /shot
@manimanimani

I got 4 brindle muskrats, though I hate ruining the 69 /shot
I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. - Your daily dose of Dutchness!
x3
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
@Allegoy Haha, thanks for helping me to break another 69 moment XD I'll send you a CR with 8000t right away!
@Allegoy Haha, thanks for helping me to break another 69 moment XD I'll send you a CR with 8000t right away!
@manimanimani Long time no see! I've got 15x Brave Blue Bees for you, I would prefer gems in exchange for them as I have plenty of the Baldwin mats myself. ;)
@manimanimani Long time no see! I've got 15x Brave Blue Bees for you, I would prefer gems in exchange for them as I have plenty of the Baldwin mats myself. ;)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@MafiaVamp Hello! Long time no see :D I'll send you a CR with 30 gems right away~
@MafiaVamp Hello! Long time no see :D I'll send you a CR with 30 gems right away~
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 95