Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | unpopular opinion regarding swords
1 2 3 4 5 6
ahem.

use gun. and if that don't work, use more gun.

on a semi-serious note, my weapon of choice is usually either magic, daggers, and/or a polearm of some sort (made obvious by every d&d character i've made), unless the setting has guns of any kind. pew pew.
ahem.

use gun. and if that don't work, use more gun.

on a semi-serious note, my weapon of choice is usually either magic, daggers, and/or a polearm of some sort (made obvious by every d&d character i've made), unless the setting has guns of any kind. pew pew.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
[quote name="Bearinator" date="2018-10-22 15:54:27" ] @Tocinator I like swords more as they're much faster. That's just my general style, I guess. Bows are always better though. Love them head shots. head twangs? head arrows?? idk [/quote] [b]Well, my favorite is:[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1seG5jK.gif[/img][/center] It's kind of a sword, right?
Bearinator wrote on 2018-10-22 15:54:27:
@Tocinator
I like swords more as they're much faster. That's just my general style, I guess.
Bows are always better though. Love them head shots. head twangs? head arrows?? idk

Well, my favorite is:
1seG5jK.gif

It's kind of a sword, right?
nx1m2he.png
Fools. Fools and cowards, all of you. Get a fancy car. Drive around and run people over. Can’t stop what you can’t catch.
Fools. Fools and cowards, all of you. Get a fancy car. Drive around and run people over. Can’t stop what you can’t catch.
pew pew pew
Small knives. Yes. Fancy knife tricks? Yep. Can be super pretty, yet small, light, and portable? Double yep. Will make you possibly seem like a certain Asgardian god of mischief? oh yes.
Small knives. Yes. Fancy knife tricks? Yep. Can be super pretty, yet small, light, and portable? Double yep. Will make you possibly seem like a certain Asgardian god of mischief? oh yes.
9CxYF0H.png
I take that back. Hugs are the best weapon. Just hugs.
I take that back. Hugs are the best weapon. Just hugs.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
you know what they say, the pen is mightier than the sword!
you know what they say, the pen is mightier than the sword!
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
fists are the ultimate weapon
just ask saitama
or anyone who has played a monk in dungeons and dragons
fists are the ultimate weapon
just ask saitama
or anyone who has played a monk in dungeons and dragons
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
1 2 3 4 5 6