Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 120
@Siscily

This is awesome!!! may I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!!!!!
@Siscily

This is awesome!!! may I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!!!!!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Noddddd
Sure thing! Glad you like it!
@Noddddd
Sure thing! Glad you like it!
This is awesome :3 Could you please add me to your pinglist?

What do "O.Exalt" "O.Updated" mean? Is the O. for Original or do I mark the O.Exalt, when I sold/exalted a dragon?
This is awesome :3 Could you please add me to your pinglist?

What do "O.Exalt" "O.Updated" mean? Is the O. for Original or do I mark the O.Exalt, when I sold/exalted a dragon?
I speak german, english and a tiny bit of french.
@LadyMora
I certainly will! Glad you like it. :)

O.Exalt is the number of offspring exalted, and O.Updated is the date the dragon's number of offspring was last updated. I've taken both of those off in the sheet's rewrite, mainly because they're really a hassle to keep up with, heh.
@LadyMora
I certainly will! Glad you like it. :)

O.Exalt is the number of offspring exalted, and O.Updated is the date the dragon's number of offspring was last updated. I've taken both of those off in the sheet's rewrite, mainly because they're really a hassle to keep up with, heh.
My i please be added to the pinglist
My i please be added to the pinglist
@leaofthewolves
Of course! Got you added.
@leaofthewolves
Of course! Got you added.
@Siscily Hey Siscily! I think the newest version of the Breeding Lab sheet might have some issues... [img]https://i.imgur.com/gmszcSH.png[/img] Most of the boxes won't fill in. I think perhaps the numbers on the genes might be incorrect? For reference, this is the link I'm using: [code]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=18&winggene=19&wings=129&auth=f1132435345e8e2fc44d0c07c29c2b743fe05cca&dummyext=prev.png[/code] It works fine in the Super Lair sheet, so I'm not sure what's going on. Figured I'd let you know! :) Thanks for all of your hard work.
@Siscily

Hey Siscily! I think the newest version of the Breeding Lab sheet might have some issues...

gmszcSH.png

Most of the boxes won't fill in. I think perhaps the numbers on the genes might be incorrect? For reference, this is the link I'm using:
Code:
http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=18&winggene=19&wings=129&auth=f1132435345e8e2fc44d0c07c29c2b743fe05cca&dummyext=prev.png

It works fine in the Super Lair sheet, so I'm not sure what's going on. Figured I'd let you know! :) Thanks for all of your hard work.
infj | she/her
i have a soft spot for spikey plants.

uQMWuYO.png
@succulentclub
Yeah, it's got something to do with the eye types. When they added them, it changed the scry link. I thought I updated that enough for it to mostly work (though for some reason - and I have no idea why - eye types won't) but I might not have.

I have a massive project I'm dealing with for work this week, so if I don't get that fixed (and the sheets updated with the new genes and eye type) today, I'll try to get to it by next weekend at the latest.
@succulentclub
Yeah, it's got something to do with the eye types. When they added them, it changed the scry link. I thought I updated that enough for it to mostly work (though for some reason - and I have no idea why - eye types won't) but I might not have.

I have a massive project I'm dealing with for work this week, so if I don't get that fixed (and the sheets updated with the new genes and eye type) today, I'll try to get to it by next weekend at the latest.
@Siscily

I'm not too stressed about it, so no worries! Thanks very much for your dedication all the same c:
@Siscily

I'm not too stressed about it, so no worries! Thanks very much for your dedication all the same c:
infj | she/her
i have a soft spot for spikey plants.

uQMWuYO.png
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves

So. Work is a *****, I've hardly had time to breathe, and I've barely slept. Editing a 600 page novel in two weeks is... insane. I am exhausted. I will update the sheets this week, I promise.

In the meantime, the info to update the sheets yourself, using the instructions on the first page of this post, is as follows:

Both genes are Uncommon. Lionfish is number 25, and costs 250kt. Noxtide is number 24 and costs 170kt.

I also want to try to get the new sheet worked on, but it'll be slow going. I now have to go chapter by chapter through his 600 manuscript, so. Ngh. >.< Hopefully I'll have it done by the end of the year, but at this rate... haha. Hopefully!

I'm so sorry I'm taking so long. >.<
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves

So. Work is a *****, I've hardly had time to breathe, and I've barely slept. Editing a 600 page novel in two weeks is... insane. I am exhausted. I will update the sheets this week, I promise.

In the meantime, the info to update the sheets yourself, using the instructions on the first page of this post, is as follows:

Both genes are Uncommon. Lionfish is number 25, and costs 250kt. Noxtide is number 24 and costs 170kt.

I also want to try to get the new sheet worked on, but it'll be slow going. I now have to go chapter by chapter through his 600 manuscript, so. Ngh. >.< Hopefully I'll have it done by the end of the year, but at this rate... haha. Hopefully!

I'm so sorry I'm taking so long. >.<
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 120