Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Dragon Species In the Future?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[quote name="nihilloligasan" date="2018-07-28 14:39:01" ] I'm hoping for something intimidating and possibly disturbing or gross. An alien or eldritch abomination type dragon would be pretty cool, though I guess it'd be harder to make all the genes work on a rather undragony dragon. [/quote] yes plz an ugly plaguier dragon mine: -a shadow breed thats both edgy and pretty -tough scary fire dragon -spider dragon -deep sea water breed -scary ice dragon -an easier to get nature dragon
nihilloligasan wrote on 2018-07-28 14:39:01:
I'm hoping for something intimidating and possibly disturbing or gross. An alien or eldritch abomination type dragon would be pretty cool, though I guess it'd be harder to make all the genes work on a rather undragony dragon.
yes plz an ugly plaguier dragon

mine:
-a shadow breed thats both edgy and pretty

-tough scary fire dragon

-spider dragon

-deep sea water breed

-scary ice dragon

-an easier to get nature dragon
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I want a plague related dragon actually. Like, imagine a dragon with a rotting appearance, that would be so cool!

-CrazyPotato
I want a plague related dragon actually. Like, imagine a dragon with a rotting appearance, that would be so cool!

-CrazyPotato
FSaXdHi.png
autucho
She/Her|Australia|Artist
DeviantArt
Instagram
Toyhouse
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif
I want some scary, armadillo-looking punk--with rows and rows of fangs and dagger claws!!!
I want some scary, armadillo-looking punk--with rows and rows of fangs and dagger claws!!!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
*whispers* Hydras
*whispers* Hydras
[quote name="AbyssZephyr" date="2018-10-13 00:57:42" ] *whispers* Hydras [/quote] I was thinking the same thing!
AbyssZephyr wrote on 2018-10-13 00:57:42:
*whispers* Hydras

I was thinking the same thing!
i want new dragon breed with 4 legs or something that looks like toothless or stormfly. and more wing patterns
i want new dragon breed with 4 legs or something that looks like toothless or stormfly. and more wing patterns
[quote name="MuffinPaws" date="2018-10-13 00:57:42" ] *whispers* Hydras [/quote] Yo Hydras aren't dragons,they're considered serpents in Greek mythology,just sayin'. Anyways i think it's a cool idea! Maybe double headed dragons with 4 wings?
MuffinPaws wrote on 2018-10-13 00:57:42:
*whispers* Hydras
Yo Hydras aren't dragons,they're considered serpents in Greek mythology,just sayin'. Anyways i think it's a cool idea! Maybe double headed dragons with 4 wings?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Beastclan-mutated dragons, anyone? Like, imagine an aquatic breed that was created by Maren, or a sneaky, vengeful breed made by the Serthis. Perhaps long-necked floofs mutated by Longnecks, or more full-feathered breeds mutated by the Raptoriks. The possibilities are endless~!
Beastclan-mutated dragons, anyone? Like, imagine an aquatic breed that was created by Maren, or a sneaky, vengeful breed made by the Serthis. Perhaps long-necked floofs mutated by Longnecks, or more full-feathered breeds mutated by the Raptoriks. The possibilities are endless~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
i don't care what a new breed looks like
i just want it to have either long claws or giant, sabre-tooth/elephant tusks. maybe for ice or nature?
anything else i wouldn't care too much about
or an ankylosaurus-like breed with a clubbed tail. an earth breed i would appreciate just as much as the snappers because pudgy breeds are amazing
i don't care what a new breed looks like
i just want it to have either long claws or giant, sabre-tooth/elephant tusks. maybe for ice or nature?
anything else i wouldn't care too much about
or an ankylosaurus-like breed with a clubbed tail. an earth breed i would appreciate just as much as the snappers because pudgy breeds are amazing
A water dragon that actually looks like a water dragon.
A water dragon that actually looks like a water dragon.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12