Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Account blocking by IP?
1 2
Probably a silly question, but...does anyone know if they block accounts because of conflicting IPs?

My mother keeps getting an "invalid Email" on trying to log in and im worried since were on the same IP (were both kind of slumming it off the same places Internet) that she got terminated or something because it was two different accounts on the same IP address...anyone else ran into this before?

Also..she REALLY loves this game hehehe
Probably a silly question, but...does anyone know if they block accounts because of conflicting IPs?

My mother keeps getting an "invalid Email" on trying to log in and im worried since were on the same IP (were both kind of slumming it off the same places Internet) that she got terminated or something because it was two different accounts on the same IP address...anyone else ran into this before?

Also..she REALLY loves this game hehehe
@kyoumon

The mods may if you don’t tell them or put it in your profile to remind people that you oivd under the same roof your mom’s account may have been banned because she was thought to have 2 account.....(if your talking about why she can’t login?)
@kyoumon

The mods may if you don’t tell them or put it in your profile to remind people that you oivd under the same roof your mom’s account may have been banned because she was thought to have 2 account.....(if your talking about why she can’t login?)
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
@Jyoumon

I would not know. has she tried to use the contact us allready to see if there is something that went wrong?
@Jyoumon

I would not know. has she tried to use the contact us allready to see if there is something that went wrong?
Never thought it would be an issue really, but makes a bit of sense i guess.

And yeah, i sent it in personally (shes 58 and kind of hates computers, but for some reason LOVES this game XD)
Never thought it would be an issue really, but makes a bit of sense i guess.

And yeah, i sent it in personally (shes 58 and kind of hates computers, but for some reason LOVES this game XD)
@jyoumon they do not ban accounts for being on the same IP. As long as yours and hers are two separate accounts that use separate emails (and one doesn’t exist solely to benefit the other),there won’t be a problem.
I second her using Contact Us to ask the admins to check things over.
@jyoumon they do not ban accounts for being on the same IP. As long as yours and hers are two separate accounts that use separate emails (and one doesn’t exist solely to benefit the other),there won’t be a problem.
I second her using Contact Us to ask the admins to check things over.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Jyoumon No, accounts are not banned for sharing an IP address. You don't need to put a note in your profile as someone with multiple accounts could easily do the same thing c: It doesn't make any difference.
You can read more about it here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004081203-Can-I-have-more-than-one-account-

You don't log in with an email, you log in with your username so she shouldn't be getting invalid email on trying to log in.
@Jyoumon No, accounts are not banned for sharing an IP address. You don't need to put a note in your profile as someone with multiple accounts could easily do the same thing c: It doesn't make any difference.
You can read more about it here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004081203-Can-I-have-more-than-one-account-

You don't log in with an email, you log in with your username so she shouldn't be getting invalid email on trying to log in.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
She forgot the password and tried to reset, ONLY to get hit by that "invalid Email" message...we kind of assumed she either got hacked or something...
She forgot the password and tried to reset, ONLY to get hit by that "invalid Email" message...we kind of assumed she either got hacked or something...
Also..i still havent received a message back yet on the ticket, guess they be nappin XD
Also..i still havent received a message back yet on the ticket, guess they be nappin XD
@Jyoumon
Tickets are answered pretty slowly, iirc the time to contact Aequorin is over two weeks with no response. It hasn't even been an hour for you, that would near impossible to expect a response in really.
@Jyoumon
Tickets are answered pretty slowly, iirc the time to contact Aequorin is over two weeks with no response. It hasn't even been an hour for you, that would near impossible to expect a response in really.
@Jyoumon

You also may not get a response back from the ticket as you are asking about account details for one that is not yours, and support will never discuss details with anyone but the account owner.

if you don't get an answer, and she's still having problems with logging in, have her follow the instructions on the Account and support article: What do I do if I can't log into my account?
@Jyoumon

You also may not get a response back from the ticket as you are asking about account details for one that is not yours, and support will never discuss details with anyone but the account owner.

if you don't get an answer, and she's still having problems with logging in, have her follow the instructions on the Account and support article: What do I do if I can't log into my account?
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts