Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 120
@SeaCrest @KairinRose @MarvinPA @Cog @Rosekitten

Thank you, all of you. I really appreciate your patience. I'm going to wait to update the sheets with Ringlet until I know for certain what the rarity is. Should anyone find that out, please let me know.

Thank you all for your patience while I deal with work stuff. Hopefully I can get the sheet done sooner rather than later, but we'll see.

Also, haha, those cockatoos. I love birds. They're so weird.
@SeaCrest @KairinRose @MarvinPA @Cog @Rosekitten

Thank you, all of you. I really appreciate your patience. I'm going to wait to update the sheets with Ringlet until I know for certain what the rarity is. Should anyone find that out, please let me know.

Thank you all for your patience while I deal with work stuff. Hopefully I can get the sheet done sooner rather than later, but we'll see.

Also, haha, those cockatoos. I love birds. They're so weird.
am glad you like =v= i love birbs
am glad you like =v= i love birbs
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Hi all! I am not sure if I messed something up (which is entirely possible) but i copied the sheet today and the "unusual" eye type does not come through correctly with the copy and pasting the image link from the scrying workshop?

Is anyone else having this issue? I was going to play around with it a little later, but for now I thought I would just ask!
Hi all! I am not sure if I messed something up (which is entirely possible) but i copied the sheet today and the "unusual" eye type does not come through correctly with the copy and pasting the image link from the scrying workshop?

Is anyone else having this issue? I was going to play around with it a little later, but for now I thought I would just ask!
@gak928
The sheet, in its current iteration, has issues with the eye types. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's unlikely you did anything.

For now, you can either ignore eye types (which, I know, is very annoying) or use the new (as yet unfinished) sheet. I haven't yet updated them with the new gene; I will do so as soon as I'm able. I've been very, very busy with work stuff. I'll also see if I can figure out what they eye types is doing and try to get it to work.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zbAuZs6JZpE_Ak-qIGu3fcd_DqXJcK1H0McEZzXYk3A/edit?usp=sharing
That's the new sheet. Just save a copy for yourself, and delete all my nonsense (don't delete anything in the columns with a red border).
@gak928
The sheet, in its current iteration, has issues with the eye types. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's unlikely you did anything.

For now, you can either ignore eye types (which, I know, is very annoying) or use the new (as yet unfinished) sheet. I haven't yet updated them with the new gene; I will do so as soon as I'm able. I've been very, very busy with work stuff. I'll also see if I can figure out what they eye types is doing and try to get it to work.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zbAuZs6JZpE_Ak-qIGu3fcd_DqXJcK1H0McEZzXYk3A/edit?usp=sharing
That's the new sheet. Just save a copy for yourself, and delete all my nonsense (don't delete anything in the columns with a red border).
@Siscily
Thank you so much! I was just curious and didn't really see anything about it in the comments.
Do great work! Let me know if you figure it out, I will also poke around and ping you if I find anything.
@Siscily
Thank you so much! I was just curious and didn't really see anything about it in the comments.
Do great work! Let me know if you figure it out, I will also poke around and ping you if I find anything.
@Siscily

Could I be added to the updated ping list please? And thank you for making this
@Siscily

Could I be added to the updated ping list please? And thank you for making this
@CrankyCrew
Of course, got you added. And you're quite welcome!
@CrankyCrew
Of course, got you added. And you're quite welcome!
@Siscily

Thank you very much for making this! Could you add me to the pinglist please? :3
@Siscily

Thank you very much for making this! Could you add me to the pinglist please? :3
infj | she/her
i have a soft spot for spikey plants.

uQMWuYO.png
@succulentclub
Certainly! Got you added. And you're welcome! :)
@succulentclub
Certainly! Got you added. And you're welcome! :)
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub

Hi folks.

First, massive apologies for taking so long getting the sheets updated with Ringlets. They're updated now.

Second, Ringlets' info is: Number 23, Uncommon, 155kt.

Third, I'm aware that eye types aren't working on either the lair sheet or the breeding lab. I have yet to understand what is going on that's preventing its function. They are working on the new sheet.

Which brings me to fourth, the new sheet is still in production, though it's on hold for now because of a massive project I have for work I have to do first. I can't say when the new sheet will be completed as of right now. However, you can use the new sheet. It is located:
Just delete all my nonsense except stuff in the red-bordered columns. This is currently a pretty stripped down version of the sheet; there's no pair's lab, no projects tab, no charts. But it gives you the basic lair info, so feel free to use it. Updating it is pretty similar to the current sheet, and it's simple. Add the gene to the Refs tab, and add the gene to the Lair Census tab. All done.

As always, if there's any questions, comments, issues, bugs, whatever, let me know. The new sheet's link is on the first post of this forum topic, too.
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub

Hi folks.

First, massive apologies for taking so long getting the sheets updated with Ringlets. They're updated now.

Second, Ringlets' info is: Number 23, Uncommon, 155kt.

Third, I'm aware that eye types aren't working on either the lair sheet or the breeding lab. I have yet to understand what is going on that's preventing its function. They are working on the new sheet.

Which brings me to fourth, the new sheet is still in production, though it's on hold for now because of a massive project I have for work I have to do first. I can't say when the new sheet will be completed as of right now. However, you can use the new sheet. It is located:
Just delete all my nonsense except stuff in the red-bordered columns. This is currently a pretty stripped down version of the sheet; there's no pair's lab, no projects tab, no charts. But it gives you the basic lair info, so feel free to use it. Updating it is pretty similar to the current sheet, and it's simple. Add the gene to the Refs tab, and add the gene to the Lair Census tab. All done.

As always, if there's any questions, comments, issues, bugs, whatever, let me know. The new sheet's link is on the first post of this forum topic, too.
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 120