Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 119 120
@DragonSanctuary
Yep, I'll get you added!
@DragonSanctuary
Yep, I'll get you added!
@siscily Can I be added to the ping list please?
@siscily Can I be added to the ping list please?
@sadri22
Yep, got you added!
@sadri22
Yep, got you added!
I would love to be added to the pinglist, please! ♥
I would love to be added to the pinglist, please! ♥
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
You got it! :)
@SeaCrest
You got it! :)
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest

Ok, so. Ugh. :P

I made plans to work on the sheet, and then got so much work piled on me that I couldn't finish. I'm still under a pile of work that includes two manuscripts right now, so unfortunately it'll be a while before I can get the sheet completed.

However, it is currently in a usable state, if anyone wants to use it. It's missing charts and the projects and pairs labs, but if all you need right now is a census of your lair, this'll work. There's no colors (aside from me trying to make it readable) and no filters, but again, it's usable.

So here you go:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zbAuZs6JZpE_Ak-qIGu3fcd_DqXJcK1H0McEZzXYk3A/edit?usp=sharing

Please ignore the ridiculousness of the data and how full it is. I was making sure things worked. You can clear that stuff out for your own dragons. (Just don't clear out anything with a red border. When you clear the first three columns, those red columns will clear themselves.)

Save a copy of the sheet for yourself. Then just put your dragon's name, ID, and scry link, and everything with a red border will fill out for you. (The rest you have to do yourself, just like the old sheet.)

And, as always, if there's any suggestions or questions or bugs, please let me know!

I just wanted to give y'all an update and give you access to the sheet if you want it. Hopefully I'll have this done sooner rather than later.
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Jestro @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest

Ok, so. Ugh. :P

I made plans to work on the sheet, and then got so much work piled on me that I couldn't finish. I'm still under a pile of work that includes two manuscripts right now, so unfortunately it'll be a while before I can get the sheet completed.

However, it is currently in a usable state, if anyone wants to use it. It's missing charts and the projects and pairs labs, but if all you need right now is a census of your lair, this'll work. There's no colors (aside from me trying to make it readable) and no filters, but again, it's usable.

So here you go:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zbAuZs6JZpE_Ak-qIGu3fcd_DqXJcK1H0McEZzXYk3A/edit?usp=sharing

Please ignore the ridiculousness of the data and how full it is. I was making sure things worked. You can clear that stuff out for your own dragons. (Just don't clear out anything with a red border. When you clear the first three columns, those red columns will clear themselves.)

Save a copy of the sheet for yourself. Then just put your dragon's name, ID, and scry link, and everything with a red border will fill out for you. (The rest you have to do yourself, just like the old sheet.)

And, as always, if there's any suggestions or questions or bugs, please let me know!

I just wanted to give y'all an update and give you access to the sheet if you want it. Hopefully I'll have this done sooner rather than later.
Whhooo I'll poke when I get home. Thank you for continueing to work on this~
Whhooo I'll poke when I get home. Thank you for continueing to work on this~
Looks great so far~! ^^ I know you can finish it. Don't stress yourself though.
Looks great so far~! ^^ I know you can finish it. Don't stress yourself though.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
I have poked!

A couple notes of feedback, hope that's okay!
1.The red boarder is quite hard for me to see. I can tell it's there but I wouldn't notice unless I knew I needed to look for it. Fine and functional, but still worth a note.
2.I really like the large bold font with lighter backgrounds for the headers.
Code things- probably my fault
1. The dates aren't all the same/first two are written different than the third. Pretty sure this is just me not knowing how make google sheets work with me
2.In lair census, total dragons is showing as zero even when I have dragons filled out. It also is showing no names for the largest and smallest, even when the numbers are there.

Here is my copy-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NTRYRrg9ynnKXO2ANmgNgv4fxuJi9pDJSR_ogDHJtCM/edit?usp=sharing

I think the lair census problems are caused by me deleting specific columns XP So don't worry about it, I just have been told beta is for looking at things that go wrong early.

@Siscily

Take your time finishing, and don't worry about it breaking because of your own fault. I know I break functioning things far too much smh.
I have poked!

A couple notes of feedback, hope that's okay!
1.The red boarder is quite hard for me to see. I can tell it's there but I wouldn't notice unless I knew I needed to look for it. Fine and functional, but still worth a note.
2.I really like the large bold font with lighter backgrounds for the headers.
Code things- probably my fault
1. The dates aren't all the same/first two are written different than the third. Pretty sure this is just me not knowing how make google sheets work with me
2.In lair census, total dragons is showing as zero even when I have dragons filled out. It also is showing no names for the largest and smallest, even when the numbers are there.

Here is my copy-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NTRYRrg9ynnKXO2ANmgNgv4fxuJi9pDJSR_ogDHJtCM/edit?usp=sharing

I think the lair census problems are caused by me deleting specific columns XP So don't worry about it, I just have been told beta is for looking at things that go wrong early.

@Siscily

Take your time finishing, and don't worry about it breaking because of your own fault. I know I break functioning things far too much smh.
@SoulOfChaos
Of course, feedback is always welcome!

I can darken the red border, no problem. I thought it looked a little light, too, really. And I'm glad the colors and font seem to be ok.

As for the code... The date thing is... I have no idea, haha. It may just be how it's entered, but it's easy enough to format it too.

For the Lair Census, yeah, it's because certain columns were deleted. The total dragons count comes from the Lair page's ID column (though I may change it to the Data tab), and the names for the odds and ends comes from the names column on the Lair Misc page. With them not there, it doesn't know what to look for. Again, though, I can change those to look up the info on the Data tab. It's just a bit easier for me to use the lair pages instead.

Thank you for the input! I'm hoping I'll have some time in the next few weeks to work on it some more, I just have to see how work goes first.
@SoulOfChaos
Of course, feedback is always welcome!

I can darken the red border, no problem. I thought it looked a little light, too, really. And I'm glad the colors and font seem to be ok.

As for the code... The date thing is... I have no idea, haha. It may just be how it's entered, but it's easy enough to format it too.

For the Lair Census, yeah, it's because certain columns were deleted. The total dragons count comes from the Lair page's ID column (though I may change it to the Data tab), and the names for the odds and ends comes from the names column on the Lair Misc page. With them not there, it doesn't know what to look for. Again, though, I can change those to look up the info on the Data tab. It's just a bit easier for me to use the lair pages instead.

Thank you for the input! I'm hoping I'll have some time in the next few weeks to work on it some more, I just have to see how work goes first.
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 119 120