Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons ~ None available
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38
@Lundlaeva

Clever!~
@Lundlaeva

Clever!~
@Lundlaeva

Can you please add me too?)
@Lundlaeva

Can you please add me too?)
@Jokerine Of course! Done.
@Jokerine Of course! Done.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

Oh my goodness those are some gorgeous dragons! May I be added to both lists perhaps?
@Lundlaeva

Oh my goodness those are some gorgeous dragons! May I be added to both lists perhaps?
wkWqD7s.jpg
@TalonDark Thank you very much! You certainly can - done. :)
@TalonDark Thank you very much! You certainly can - done. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Toothless Pinging you ahead of the masses as you've been waiting longest. ^-^ I have just one Prince of Heart hatchling this time around: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3109731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31098/3109731_350.png[/img] [/url] Male: Ice Tiger / Sunshine / Fire Underbelly Let me know if you want him and I'll set up the crossroads right away! [i]Edit because it's been a long day and I cannot spell. *facepalm*[/i]
@Toothless Pinging you ahead of the masses as you've been waiting longest. ^-^ I have just one Prince of Heart hatchling this time around:

3109731_350.png

Male: Ice Tiger / Sunshine / Fire Underbelly

Let me know if you want him and I'll set up the crossroads right away!

Edit because it's been a long day and I cannot spell. *facepalm*
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
Ahhhh can I claim him? :'D
@Lundlaeva
Ahhhh can I claim him? :'D
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless Of course you can! ^-^ Sending the crossroads now. Enjoy!
@Toothless Of course you can! ^-^ Sending the crossroads now. Enjoy!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
Huzzah thanks so much! ;u;
@Lundlaeva
Huzzah thanks so much! ;u;
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless You are most welcome! ^-^
@Toothless You are most welcome! ^-^
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38