Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons ~ None available
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38
@Lundlaeva

Thank you very much!
@Lundlaeva

Thank you very much!
@Lundlaeva

May I please request the next female dragon available? :)
@Lundlaeva

May I please request the next female dragon available? :)
@Sayorafina You're welcome - enjoy him!

@Ryann Of course. Which pair are you interested in, or do you not mind either way?
@Sayorafina You're welcome - enjoy him!

@Ryann Of course. Which pair are you interested in, or do you not mind either way?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

I would just love a female dragon! The pearl ones are not my favorites but I can deal if it's all you have >w<
@Lundlaeva

I would just love a female dragon! The pearl ones are not my favorites but I can deal if it's all you have >w<
@Ryann OK, no problem! I'll put you down on both lists and let you know when I next have a girl. :)
@Ryann OK, no problem! I'll put you down on both lists and let you know when I next have a girl. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva May I request from the next set of dragons if you have? :)
@Lundlaeva May I request from the next set of dragons if you have? :)
I like Pie.
@Yumpie Sure, I'll add you to the ping list - I take it from your message you're interested in a hatchling from either pair?
@Yumpie Sure, I'll add you to the ping list - I take it from your message you're interested in a hatchling from either pair?
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

did you reference HS with the names Rouge of Void and Prince of Heart?
@Lundlaeva

did you reference HS with the names Rouge of Void and Prince of Heart?
@Lundlaeva
Yes please :)
@Lundlaeva
Yes please :)
I like Pie.
@Ryann Yep! :)

I'm trying to breed myself a set of Homestuck Kids (Roxy and Dirk from these pairs) and I thought it would be fun to have the parents' names reference their Pesterchum handles. From there it just kind of made sense to reference their God Tier classes in the pair names, heh.

@Yumpie OK, that's fine - added you. ^-^
@Ryann Yep! :)

I'm trying to breed myself a set of Homestuck Kids (Roxy and Dirk from these pairs) and I thought it would be fun to have the parents' names reference their Pesterchum handles. From there it just kind of made sense to reference their God Tier classes in the pair names, heh.

@Yumpie OK, that's fine - added you. ^-^
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38