Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons ~ None available
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38
@Lundlaeva Could you put me on the ping list for Prince of Heart and only for a Skydancer?
@Lundlaeva Could you put me on the ping list for Prince of Heart and only for a Skydancer?
@Raenea Of course, done. :) It might be a while before we get a Skydancer, as the odds are not in our favour, haha! But I will keep trying for you.
@Raenea Of course, done. :) It might be a while before we get a Skydancer, as the odds are not in our favour, haha! But I will keep trying for you.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Svae - No maize/rose/rose [i]again[/i]. D: Sorry! They really don't like producing that combination. x_x @Heat Sorry, no platinums this time! (Normally they [i]love[/i] to give me platinum hatchies. XD ) [s]For everyone else, I have two Rogue of Void boys up for grabs. [b]The first two people to say that they would like these boys will get them[/b].[/s] [b]EDIT: Both hatchlings now claimed. That was [i]really[/i] fast! Everyone else, please don't worry - there will be enough breedings for everyone to get a hatchling. ^-^[/b] Guardian Male: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3134796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31348/3134796_350.png[/img] [/url] Ice Speckle / Pink / Pink Guardian Male: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3134797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31348/3134797_350.png[/img] [/url] White / Rose / Pink @morrigne @devynian @ravijour @ellasbowties @KairaCaligo08 @JeniusMadness @TheSmallMammal @644171 @Alba @HBudgie @Nanobird @Ellenai @Vegetafan79 @Yumpie @Jokerine @TalonDark
@Svae - No maize/rose/rose again. D: Sorry! They really don't like producing that combination. x_x

@Heat Sorry, no platinums this time! (Normally they love to give me platinum hatchies. XD )

For everyone else, I have two Rogue of Void boys up for grabs. The first two people to say that they would like these boys will get them.

EDIT: Both hatchlings now claimed. That was really fast! Everyone else, please don't worry - there will be enough breedings for everyone to get a hatchling. ^-^

Guardian Male:

3134796_350.png

Ice Speckle / Pink / Pink

Guardian Male:

3134797_350.png

White / Rose / Pink

@morrigne @devynian @ravijour @ellasbowties @KairaCaligo08 @JeniusMadness @TheSmallMammal @644171 @Alba @HBudgie @Nanobird @Ellenai @Vegetafan79 @Yumpie @Jokerine @TalonDark
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva No worries, thank you so much ♥
@Lundlaeva No worries, thank you so much ♥
@Lundlaeva

May I they are sooo pretty!
@Lundlaeva

May I they are sooo pretty!
@644171 Of course! I'm glad you like them. :) I'd like to hand out one each at the moment, as there is quite a big pinglist, so which would you prefer?
@644171 Of course! I'm glad you like them. :) I'd like to hand out one each at the moment, as there is quite a big pinglist, so which would you prefer?
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
White/ rose please..

@Lundlaeva
White/ rose please..

@Lundlaeva
@644171 I've sent the trade, I hope you enjoy him! ^-^
@644171 I've sent the trade, I hope you enjoy him! ^-^
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
Ooh! I'll take that Ice/Pink/Pink boy if he's still up for grabs. :D
@Lundlaeva
Ooh! I'll take that Ice/Pink/Pink boy if he's still up for grabs. :D
@Alba He certainly is! I'll send the crossroads now. I hope you enjoy his company!
@Alba He certainly is! I'll send the crossroads now. I hope you enjoy his company!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38