Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons ~ None available
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38
@Lundlaeva Thanks! I've got just the girl for him. :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2129691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21297/2129691_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lundlaeva
Thanks! I've got just the girl for him. :3

2129691_350.png
@Alba Oh, wow, she is so cute! :D I hope they make lovely hatchlings together for you - I'm sure they will!
@Alba Oh, wow, she is so cute! :D I hope they make lovely hatchlings together for you - I'm sure they will!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Oh, was there more free dragons? .o. If there are any left or more to come, i'd be very happy if you could ping me!~ 8D
Oh, was there more free dragons? .o. If there are any left or more to come, i'd be very happy if you could ping me!~ 8D
@Lundlaeva- haha it's like they know I'm waiting
@Lundlaeva- haha it's like they know I'm waiting
pLyyAr6.png
@Vegetafan79 There were, but they were snapped up within 10 minutes! o_o

I'll ping anyone who didn't get a dragon when the next clutch is ready (and so on and so on) until everyone has dragons! :)
@Vegetafan79 There were, but they were snapped up within 10 minutes! o_o

I'll ping anyone who didn't get a dragon when the next clutch is ready (and so on and so on) until everyone has dragons! :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva Holy moly! XD Alright, thank you for keeping me updated!
@Lundlaeva Holy moly! XD Alright, thank you for keeping me updated!
@Lundlaeva Thanks for thinking of me. I haven't checked my page in a day or two, so I'm not sure if there are still babies or not. ;) If so, I would gladly accept whatever you have to give, lol. :) Thanks again!
@Lundlaeva Thanks for thinking of me. I haven't checked my page in a day or two, so I'm not sure if there are still babies or not. ;) If so, I would gladly accept whatever you have to give, lol. :) Thanks again!
@JeniusMadness I'm sorry, there were only two hatchlings this clutch and they have already been claimed - they went within 10 minutes! :S

I'll ping you next time there are hatchlings available, and keep on doing so until you get one, don't worry. ;)
@JeniusMadness I'm sorry, there were only two hatchlings this clutch and they have already been claimed - they went within 10 minutes! :S

I'll ping you next time there are hatchlings available, and keep on doing so until you get one, don't worry. ;)
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Good evening everyone!

@Svae - Plenty of XYYs this time 'round, but no Maize primary. D: This pair is being very annoying now! I'm so sorry.

@Ryann I have two female guardians up for grabs if you'd like one of them? :) They are identical twins - Ice / Rose / Rose - so just send me a crossroads for either one of them. (Or let me know and I'll send one your way.)
Good evening everyone!

@Svae - Plenty of XYYs this time 'round, but no Maize primary. D: This pair is being very annoying now! I'm so sorry.

@Ryann I have two female guardians up for grabs if you'd like one of them? :) They are identical twins - Ice / Rose / Rose - so just send me a crossroads for either one of them. (Or let me know and I'll send one your way.)
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva Hahaha oh, that's okay. I very much appreciate that you keep on trying XD When she eventually comes along she will be the perfect third in my new Extreme(ly beautiful) Guardian Lady Coliseum team :D
@Lundlaeva Hahaha oh, that's okay. I very much appreciate that you keep on trying XD When she eventually comes along she will be the perfect third in my new Extreme(ly beautiful) Guardian Lady Coliseum team :D
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38