Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TalaTari / Accents - Skins
1 2 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519
@TalaTari

Oh no, I saw your ping late, I'm sorry! If it's still available, I would like 1 slot for Burning Spell! Thank you!
@TalaTari

Oh no, I saw your ping late, I'm sorry! If it's still available, I would like 1 slot for Burning Spell! Thank you!
@talatari

a slot for equilibrium please!
@talatari

a slot for equilibrium please!
Jp7QW8F.png
[quote name="Pigwidgeon" date="2018-08-30 16:29:15" ] @TalaTari Hi! I would really love the Owl Shaman + Shaman Girl skin/accents and have been saving my gems, now I just want to make sure I understand the process. Should I send you the gems via CR or PM, and then put my name in the Google sheet? And is the price the one listed on the sheet - 700g for the boy and 500g for the girl? I am really sorry for asking silly questions but I don't do a lot of accent/skin buying, except just off the auction house haha x) [/quote] Sorry, I was on a trip and there was very bad internet. Previously I could not answer, the app messages did not go away. Old accents are printed only when all slots are filled I will add you to the run list and send a ping about the payment when the filled cells will be sufficient for printing (yes - the price is right)
Pigwidgeon wrote on 2018-08-30 16:29:15:
@TalaTari Hi! I would really love the Owl Shaman + Shaman Girl skin/accents and have been saving my gems, now I just want to make sure I understand the process. Should I send you the gems via CR or PM, and then put my name in the Google sheet? And is the price the one listed on the sheet - 700g for the boy and 500g for the girl?

I am really sorry for asking silly questions but I don't do a lot of accent/skin buying, except just off the auction house haha x)

Sorry, I was on a trip and there was very bad internet. Previously I could not answer, the app messages did not go away.
Old accents are printed only when all slots are filled
I will add you to the run list and send a ping about the payment when the filled cells will be sufficient for printing

(yes - the price is right)
DRnTnhy.png
[quote][center][b]Sorry, I was on a trip (and still on a trip) and there was very bad internet. Previously I could not answer, the message did not go away! All slots are added and skins are sent to print. You will receive a private auction as soon as they arrive! I do not want to all of you ping without a goal Thank you all for your kind words and comments.[/b][/center][/quote]
Quote:
Sorry, I was on a trip (and still on a trip) and there was very bad internet. Previously I could not answer, the message did not go away!
All slots are added and skins are sent to print. You will receive a private auction as soon as they arrive!

I do not want to all of you ping without a goal
Thank you all for your kind words and comments.
DRnTnhy.png
kidna sad that i missed a chance to be able to preorder before the dance-gold it's so pretty
kidna sad that i missed a chance to be able to preorder before the dance-gold it's so pretty
@TalaTari

Hi, I was nosing around your lair and saw a skin the other day called Supreme Mayura on one of your dragons. Today I saw it on your auctions it doesn't seem to be open for any signup yet. It is so beautiful. I would like to be able to be on the list for at least a try for it.

thanks
Supreme Mayura
One of the most beautiful I've seen!
@TalaTari

Hi, I was nosing around your lair and saw a skin the other day called Supreme Mayura on one of your dragons. Today I saw it on your auctions it doesn't seem to be open for any signup yet. It is so beautiful. I would like to be able to be on the list for at least a try for it.

thanks
Supreme Mayura
One of the most beautiful I've seen!
UbXQ54R.jpg
@TalaTari I love your accents and just had to get Bride of War!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42864023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428641/42864023_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TalaTari
I love your accents and just had to get Bride of War!!!

42864023_350.png
@TalaTari
Can I sign up for Equilibrium Eternal? Do I pay you with the gems now?
@TalaTari
Can I sign up for Equilibrium Eternal? Do I pay you with the gems now?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@TalaTari I don’t suppose you have any extra copies of Softly Night Queen left?
@TalaTari I don’t suppose you have any extra copies of Softly Night Queen left?
Exd3KN0.jpg
@TalaTari I was wondering if you planned ot print your starfall entry anyway even tho it didn't win?
@TalaTari I was wondering if you planned ot print your starfall entry anyway even tho it didn't win?
1 2 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519