Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 672 673
@Pachirisu

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 90,000 treasure :)
@Pachirisu

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 90,000 treasure :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel sorry for not noticing this! I want the Rose Quartz to be still at the very bottom and the Reflective Fish Scales to be still at the bottom but above the Rose Quartz if that makes sense

and ok! sending payment
@Amariel sorry for not noticing this! I want the Rose Quartz to be still at the very bottom and the Reflective Fish Scales to be still at the bottom but above the Rose Quartz if that makes sense

and ok! sending payment
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] jr413 #228833 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Rose Quartz] Still (front right) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Reflective Fish Scales] Still (left) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Diaphanous Wing] Floating [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Mint daub [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Ornamental Sash] Floating (top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Plague Runestone] Floating (middle) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Bloodstone] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Plague
Username and ID#: jr413 #228833

Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Rose Quartz Still (front right)
Item 2: Reflective Fish Scales Still (left)
Item 3: Diaphanous Wing Floating
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Mint daub

Bottle shape: Bell Jar
Item 1: Ornamental Sash Floating (top)
Item 2: Plague Runestone Floating (middle)
Item 3: Bloodstone Still
Flight element bead: Plague
@Amariel

Hello! This shop is quaint and I love it and I'd like to be on the wait list if that's possible!
@Amariel

Hello! This shop is quaint and I love it and I'd like to be on the wait list if that's possible!
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@LadyoftheDragons

You've been added to the waitlist!
@LadyoftheDragons

@Amariel
Sorry about that! Just got a bit busy with work, plus I couldn't decide which dragon to have a jar made for. x_x

Please do add me back to the waitlist, though! Thank you! :)
@Amariel
Sorry about that! Just got a bit busy with work, plus I couldn't decide which dragon to have a jar made for. x_x

Please do add me back to the waitlist, though! Thank you! :)
B12_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngD3pLwiW.pngdPS4tpP.gif
@Makiling

@Makiling

@Amariel may i be on the waitlist
@Amariel may i be on the waitlist
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars

@AquaSoars

@Kookaburra @grandstander

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until August 20, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Kookaburra @grandstander

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until August 20, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 672 673