Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Starmap
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 117 118
Right after I spend all my birthday money on ridiculously expensive dergs. :') Ah well. Better start saving up--these dragons look great! <3
Right after I spend all my birthday money on ridiculously expensive dergs. :') Ah well. Better start saving up--these dragons look great! <3
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
screams
AUAGUAH ITS SO GORGEOUS

screams
AUAGUAH ITS SO GORGEOUS

mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
wait...
looks at the title

ITS A PRIMARY?!
wait...
looks at the title

ITS A PRIMARY?!
[quote name="ToxicToucan" date="2018-08-09 10:29:46" ] Just...gettin real tired of every other gene released being a gem gene. [/quote] @ToxicToucan - the last two genes released weren't gem genes. They were coli genes (prime and secondary) and a Swipp gene (tertiary)
ToxicToucan wrote on 2018-08-09 10:29:46:
Just...gettin real tired of every other gene released being a gem gene.

@ToxicToucan - the last two genes released weren't gem genes. They were coli genes (prime and secondary) and a Swipp gene (tertiary)
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
AAAAAAAAAA THIS IS MY FAVORITE GENE EVER!!
AAAAAAAAAA THIS IS MY FAVORITE GENE EVER!!
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
SCREECH
SCREECH
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
This is cool, but I wish we had a tert gene that did something like this.
-shrugs-
This is cool, but I wish we had a tert gene that did something like this.
-shrugs-
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_inline_ou0gs5wQuG1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_ns8ev1Q4Fx1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_otxcehAeKa1t6xugg_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
Oooooh!! This gene looks beautiful!! Hopefully one day I can get a dragon that has this gene, maybe I could even make them Space and Storm themed since those are two things I really love!
Oooooh!! This gene looks beautiful!! Hopefully one day I can get a dragon that has this gene, maybe I could even make them Space and Storm themed since those are two things I really love!
if anyone has a spare dragon that they don't want with this I'll take. Don't care how ugly or how bad the colors clash. and yes I am aware this sounds pathetic rip
if anyone has a spare dragon that they don't want with this I'll take. Don't care how ugly or how bad the colors clash. and yes I am aware this sounds pathetic rip
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Good. Very Good. I'm going to need ten thousand of these.
Good. Very Good. I'm going to need ten thousand of these.
+2 hours server time!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 117 118