Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Starmap
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 117 118
This gene... is best gene!
This gene... is best gene!
How pretty!!
How pretty!!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
I... I'm in love... [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433030/43302939_350.png?mtime=W2xruwADFF4[/img][/center]
I... I'm in love...
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433030/43302939_350.png?mtime=W2xruwADFF4[/img]
5cj8.gif
I need it...
I need it...
Ping me to get my attention!
[quote name="Lednik" date="2018-08-09 10:51:00" ] if anyone has a spare dragon that they don't want with this I'll take. Don't care how ugly or how bad the colors clash. and yes I am aware this sounds pathetic rip [/quote] there will be fodder soon! worry not!
Lednik wrote on 2018-08-09 10:51:00:
if anyone has a spare dragon that they don't want with this I'll take. Don't care how ugly or how bad the colors clash. and yes I am aware this sounds pathetic rip

there will be fodder soon! worry not!
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
Oh my gahhhh!!! I want it so bad!
Oh my gahhhh!!! I want it so bad!
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
Oh man why am I so poor right now? XD
Oh man why am I so poor right now? XD
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
bnskTgX.png
YAAAAAAAS GONNA GET ME SOME GALAXY DRAGONS NOW
YAAAAAAAS GONNA GET ME SOME GALAXY DRAGONS NOW
rage.png
I was a bit suspicious at first (stars? yeah, sure. Solid lines? eeeeeh), but I just spent some time in the Crying Workshop and I'm impressed with how well that gene fits basically everything.

Not super fond of it being yet another gem gene, but heck, gotta finance the site somehow I guess.

So, good job!
I was a bit suspicious at first (stars? yeah, sure. Solid lines? eeeeeh), but I just spent some time in the Crying Workshop and I'm impressed with how well that gene fits basically everything.

Not super fond of it being yet another gem gene, but heck, gotta finance the site somehow I guess.

So, good job!
Illustration89.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 117 118