Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twisting Lights Post-Happy Flameforgers!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
Could I please be added to the pinglist? I'd love to see more of this!!
Could I please be added to the pinglist? I'd love to see more of this!!
OMG this is awesome!! Could you add me to the pinglist, too, please?
OMG this is awesome!! Could you add me to the pinglist, too, please?
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@CrazyRedFire

love the work you're doing here - could I get added to the pinglist?
@CrazyRedFire

love the work you're doing here - could I get added to the pinglist?
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
@CrazyRedFire Hello, could you please add me to the pinglist? This looks super cool. Happy to find you in the community update :D
@CrazyRedFire Hello, could you please add me to the pinglist? This looks super cool. Happy to find you in the community update :D
7wv9OeJ.png

+3 hours ahead of flight rising time

They/Them

Please appreciate my dragon's bios they took so long
Ahh this looks so cool Please add me to the pinglist!
Ahh this looks so cool Please add me to the pinglist!
Gek4MgE.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngXVdLiaL.png
I'd also love to be added to the pinglist, please!
I'd also love to be added to the pinglist, please!
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
Can I be added to the pinglist. This is an INCREDIBLY creative idea that I have yet to see here on FR!! : 0
Can I be added to the pinglist. This is an INCREDIBLY creative idea that I have yet to see here on FR!! : 0

9KurPRs.png

She/Her • They/Them
Polish-American
Artist
FR Time +1
May I be added to the pinglist? This is honestly super fun to read and (as my friend stated above) an incredibly creative idea! Thanks!

(thinking of writing a Letter to the Editors thing... hmm.)
May I be added to the pinglist? This is honestly super fun to read and (as my friend stated above) an incredibly creative idea! Thanks!

(thinking of writing a Letter to the Editors thing... hmm.)
add to ping list
add to ping list
ROyFQqy.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376286/37628564_350.png[/img][center] [center]A bulky Bognseak shouldered his way through the crowd. "Coming through here, dragons! 'Scuse me... Thank you!" Slowly, he made his way to the front of the crowd and handed in two letters, one crackling with magical energy and runes, the other seemingly normal, but with a few silver fireflies fluttering around it plus the intense smell of oranges. Worldeater dipped his head in respect to the receiver, and shuffled away.[/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341205/34120451_350.png[/img][/center] [center][b][i]DEAR EDITORS OF THE TWISTING LIGHTS POST.[/i][/b][/center] [center][i]My name is Aerolite Runeborn, the Weaver of Runes in my clan. My clan and I live in (and from which I am writing from) a network of surprisingly lush tunnels, under the Everbloom Gardens, known as the Heliconia Underpass. A couple hours ago, Liloon and Tirithran, two of our team of Excavators, died after a supposed tunnel collapse due to the… well… plants, the rest I wasn’t informed of, although Nebula (my apprentice) and I are treating their brother Meredith. But that isn’t what I wrote this letter for, and while I’m at it I may as well answer your three questions. So, here goes.[/i][/center] [center][b]1. How has your clan been dealing with the new eyes that have been appearing on recently hatched hatchlings?[/b][/center] [center][i]Pretty well, actually. Altum doesn’t know what to think of them though… and doesn’t seem to like the Multi-Eyed ones very much, from what he’s seen anyways. Poor Eyestealer...[/i][/center] [center][b]2. Has the Emperor impacted your clan in anyway?[/b][/center] [center][i]Considering we live Northwest of where the Emperor is, somewhat. We’re doing our best to help the (sadly) meager amount refugees coming our way, but like I said a sentence ago, very few are coming to us.[/i][/center] [center][b]3. How are you planning to celebrate the upcoming Thundercrack Carnivale?[/b][/center] [center][i]The Thundercrack Carnivale already passed (as of writing this, we are trying our best to get ready to celebrate the approaching Flameforger’s Festival.) but we celebrated it by buying two of Joxar’s festival favors for this year (Altum really liked the Voltaic Stormclaws, now we can’t get them off of him.) and… well.. Celebrated. In our defense, we didn’t have much time due to Altum deciding it was a good idea to not let us eat until there was only two days left to prepare. Ow.[/i][/center] [b]There’s a couple of messy, unreadable scrawls under the answer to the final question.[/b] [i]Oh dear, 5 of the eggs we currently have are hatching! Sorry to cut this short, but I have to be there![/i] [i]Hopeth is lett er f inds you in good spi rits, Aer olite Ru nbeorn[/i] [b]It seems like Aerolite rushed writing the end, but luckily, it's readable.[/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429788/42978766_350.png[/img][/center] [center]To: the [b]Twisting Lights Post[/center][/b] [center]From: [b]Lampida Icebound of the Heliconia Underpass[/center][/b] [center][i]Hello.[/center][/i] [center][i]My name is Lampida Icebound,[/center][/i] [center][i]I’m an Imperial from the Heliconia Underpass.[/center][/i] [center][i]And for your information, yes, I am a dragonet, I can explain that in a moment.[/center][/i] [center][i]Your posts are really interesting! Although.. We get very few of your editions for some reason that I don’t know of, but are still fun to read anyways![/i] [center][i]And I diiiiiiiiiiid say that I was a dragonet above so, let me explain even if it isn’t necessary[/center][/i] [center][i]I used to live in the Cloudscrape Crags with my mom and dad, but when the Gaolers appeared and all that really bad stuff happened, like the disappearance of Splash, the appearance of the Emperor.. The Armistice breaking.. I was sent away. They gave me a green scroll, with lots and and lots of magical essence flowing through it, it was so strong to the point where I could FEEL it, that had my name on it and a bunch of other stuff (although it soon dissolved in my talons.. So I couldn’t read the entire thing) and told me to fly as far away as possible. So I did my best, I flew and flew and flewwww, and despite my wings hurting, I didn’t stop until I crashed due to fatigue in the Everbloom Gardens, I didn’t even know I went that far! A kind bogsneak by the name of Worldeater found me and helped me!![/i] [center][i]Explanation over, after hours of begging, I got my now-adoptive father (Worldeater) to let me write this letter! Gah I'm rambling (I think), sorry![/center][/i] [center][i]I really, really don’t know anything else to say except.. Well.. byeee![/center][/i] [center][b]Best regards[/center][/b] [center][i][b]Lampida Icebound, Heliconia Underpass, Viridian Labyrinth.[/center][/i][/b] --- finally done with this (Although it was pretty fun to write so... I dunno know.) idk what to say except have a good E byeeee
37628564_350.png
A bulky Bognseak shouldered his way through the crowd. "Coming through here, dragons! 'Scuse me... Thank you!" Slowly, he made his way to the front of the crowd and handed in two letters, one crackling with magical energy and runes, the other seemingly normal, but with a few silver fireflies fluttering around it plus the intense smell of oranges. Worldeater dipped his head in respect to the receiver, and shuffled away.

34120451_350.png
DEAR EDITORS OF THE TWISTING LIGHTS POST.
My name is Aerolite Runeborn, the Weaver of Runes in my clan. My clan and I live in (and from which I am writing from) a network of surprisingly lush tunnels, under the Everbloom Gardens, known as the Heliconia Underpass. A couple hours ago, Liloon and Tirithran, two of our team of Excavators, died after a supposed tunnel collapse due to the… well… plants, the rest I wasn’t informed of, although Nebula (my apprentice) and I are treating their brother Meredith. But that isn’t what I wrote this letter for, and while I’m at it I may as well answer your three questions. So, here goes.
1. How has your clan been dealing with the new eyes that have been appearing on recently hatched hatchlings?
Pretty well, actually. Altum doesn’t know what to think of them though… and doesn’t seem to like the Multi-Eyed ones very much, from what he’s seen anyways. Poor Eyestealer...
2. Has the Emperor impacted your clan in anyway?
Considering we live Northwest of where the Emperor is, somewhat. We’re doing our best to help the (sadly) meager amount refugees coming our way, but like I said a sentence ago, very few are coming to us.
3. How are you planning to celebrate the upcoming Thundercrack Carnivale?
The Thundercrack Carnivale already passed (as of writing this, we are trying our best to get ready to celebrate the approaching Flameforger’s Festival.) but we celebrated it by buying two of Joxar’s festival favors for this year (Altum really liked the Voltaic Stormclaws, now we can’t get them off of him.) and… well.. Celebrated. In our defense, we didn’t have much time due to Altum deciding it was a good idea to not let us eat until there was only two days left to prepare. Ow.
There’s a couple of messy, unreadable scrawls under the answer to the final question.

Oh dear, 5 of the eggs we currently have are hatching! Sorry to cut this short, but I have to be there!
Hopeth is lett er f inds you in good spi rits, Aer olite Ru nbeorn
It seems like Aerolite rushed writing the end, but luckily, it's readable.
42978766_350.png
To: the Twisting Lights Post

Hello.
My name is Lampida Icebound,
I’m an Imperial from the Heliconia Underpass.
And for your information, yes, I am a dragonet, I can explain that in a moment.
Your posts are really interesting! Although.. We get very few of your editions for some reason that I don’t know of, but are still fun to read anyways!
And I diiiiiiiiiiid say that I was a dragonet above so, let me explain even if it isn’t necessary

I used to live in the Cloudscrape Crags with my mom and dad, but when the Gaolers appeared and all that really bad stuff happened, like the disappearance of Splash, the appearance of the Emperor.. The Armistice breaking.. I was sent away. They gave me a green scroll, with lots and and lots of magical essence flowing through it, it was so strong to the point where I could FEEL it, that had my name on it and a bunch of other stuff (although it soon dissolved in my talons.. So I couldn’t read the entire thing) and told me to fly as far away as possible. So I did my best, I flew and flew and flewwww, and despite my wings hurting, I didn’t stop until I crashed due to fatigue in the Everbloom Gardens, I didn’t even know I went that far! A kind bogsneak by the name of Worldeater found me and helped me!!
Explanation over, after hours of begging, I got my now-adoptive father (Worldeater) to let me write this letter! Gah I'm rambling (I think), sorry!
I really, really don’t know anything else to say except.. Well.. byeee!

Best regards
Lampida Icebound, Heliconia Underpass, Viridian Labyrinth.

---

finally done with this (Although it was pretty fun to write so... I dunno know.)

idk what to say except have a good E

byeeee
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29