Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Name Shop!
1 2 3 4 5
I've seen a lot of threads all over the site with people who want help in naming their dragons - and it's something I love doing! So I decided to have a thread to help people out!

1. Post your dragon here!

2. Let me know if you want me to stick with any sort of theme or want a name similar to something or any other specifications.

3. You are also absolutely welcome to ask for more.

It would be nice to get something if you use a name or a name gives you an idea or something; but hey, I can't make you.

Oh and just so you know! There's likely to be Welsh in there, as it's my first language, and I tend to squeeze it in wherever I can haha feel free to ask for translations of English words you like!

That's all I can think of for now~

P.S
I'm subscribed, so no need to ping :)

P.P.S
It is pay what you want... but I'm saving up for a gem gene... just so you know... haha
I've seen a lot of threads all over the site with people who want help in naming their dragons - and it's something I love doing! So I decided to have a thread to help people out!

1. Post your dragon here!

2. Let me know if you want me to stick with any sort of theme or want a name similar to something or any other specifications.

3. You are also absolutely welcome to ask for more.

It would be nice to get something if you use a name or a name gives you an idea or something; but hey, I can't make you.

Oh and just so you know! There's likely to be Welsh in there, as it's my first language, and I tend to squeeze it in wherever I can haha feel free to ask for translations of English words you like!

That's all I can think of for now~

P.S
I'm subscribed, so no need to ping :)

P.P.S
It is pay what you want... but I'm saving up for a gem gene... just so you know... haha
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
[center][b][u]PREVIOUS PAYMENT[/b][/u] In case you're stumped as to what's appropriate to pay, here's a list of all the payment I've received. They're all within the same range, and much more than what I was going to ask for originally (100t). Don't feel like you have to stick to these. These are just for if you have no idea, plus I like to keep track. You can pay as much or as little as you want, in treasure, gems, apparel, food... anything~ Though if you want to pay with a dragon, I do ask you check my lair space first :)[/center] [LIST] [*]15kt and [item=daisy flower crown] [*]10kt [*]5kt [*][s]10kt[/s] changed to 5kt [*]15kt [*]Crimson silk sash [*] 11g [*] 20kt and 20g [/LIST]
PREVIOUS PAYMENT

In case you're stumped as to what's appropriate to pay, here's a list of all the payment I've received. They're all within the same range, and much more than what I was going to ask for originally (100t).

Don't feel like you have to stick to these. These are just for if you have no idea, plus I like to keep track. You can pay as much or as little as you want, in treasure, gems, apparel, food... anything~ Though if you want to pay with a dragon, I do ask you check my lair space first :)

• 15kt and Daisy Flower Crown
  • 10kt
  • 5kt
  • 10kt changed to 5kt
  • 15kt
  • Crimson silk sash
  • 11g
  • 20kt and 20g
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
@carian Moved to Art Sales as you are selling a creative service! The Creative Corner is not a sales forum. Thank you!
@carian Moved to Art Sales as you are selling a creative service! The Creative Corner is not a sales forum. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Oh, woops! I'm sure I literally made a thread asking where to put this, was told Art Sales, and then I forgot.

Sorry about that!
@JCStitches
Oh, woops! I'm sure I literally made a thread asking where to put this, was told Art Sales, and then I forgot.

Sorry about that!
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
How about this breeding pair, whose names I haven't been able to settle on? o: Also, Welsh is a lovely language! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30903291] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309033/30903291_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30427716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304278/30427716_350.png[/img] [/url]
How about this breeding pair, whose names I haven't been able to settle on? o: Also, Welsh is a lovely language!

30903291_350.png

30427716_350.png
@TwinFish
What pretty dragons! And thank you :)

Orion was used.

Nebula was used.

Hope any of these are helpful ^_^
@TwinFish
What pretty dragons! And thank you :)

Orion was used.

Nebula was used.

Hope any of these are helpful ^_^
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31718666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317187/31718666_350.png[/img] [/url] How bout this girl here? She was bred for exalt, but then I realized that her ID ended in 666 and kept her. Of course, when I named her, I used the random name generator and gave her the first name that popped up ^^; I would like a better name for her, maybe something that would reflect her unique ID?

31718666_350.png

How bout this girl here? She was bred for exalt, but then I realized that her ID ended in 666 and kept her. Of course, when I named her, I used the random name generator and gave her the first name that popped up ^^; I would like a better name for her, maybe something that would reflect her unique ID?
quill.png
@queenmedusozoa
How interesting! And a nice dragon too :)

Ufa was used.
@queenmedusozoa
How interesting! And a nice dragon too :)

Ufa was used.
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
I love Ufa so much, thank you! I love Manta and Campi too, I'm definitely gonna give them to future dragons, thank you again!
I love Ufa so much, thank you! I love Manta and Campi too, I'm definitely gonna give them to future dragons, thank you again!
quill.png
@queenmedusozoa
Ahh, I'm glad! You're welcome :)
@queenmedusozoa
Ahh, I'm glad! You're welcome :)
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
1 2 3 4 5