Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monstery Creations (OPEN)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@Valfire Acutally dear, if you wouldn't mind, may I change my last order from hate to Locke? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9571564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95716/9571564_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]thirty nine scatters and still not a decent color combo I':[/s] I"m more than willing to toss you 10 extra bucks for a fullbody sketch (like Kismet) of them O: [s]they are actually female but is hiding it rofl[/s] They are also my Tokyo Ghoul fan character, if that interests you at all.
@Valfire
Acutally dear, if you wouldn't mind, may I change my last order from hate to Locke?

9571564_350.png

thirty nine scatters and still not a decent color combo I':

I"m more than willing to toss you 10 extra bucks for a fullbody sketch (like Kismet) of them O: they are actually female but is hiding it rofl
They are also my Tokyo Ghoul fan character, if that interests you at all.
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

I'd be absolutely fine with that!! You can go ahead and send the extra to my paypal and I'll add this to the list.

And I.

Adore.

Tokyo Ghoul.

So if you have any details/requests for what you want their Kagune to look like and what kind it is of the three types or something like that, I can design it for you, too.
Oh this looks so nice ):

(I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR BAD SCATTER LUCK...)
@YetDarker

I'd be absolutely fine with that!! You can go ahead and send the extra to my paypal and I'll add this to the list.

And I.

Adore.

Tokyo Ghoul.

So if you have any details/requests for what you want their Kagune to look like and what kind it is of the three types or something like that, I can design it for you, too.
Oh this looks so nice ):

(I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR BAD SCATTER LUCK...)
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire
I will momentarily! (on mobile and do not trust local hotspots lol)

HECK YA!
I figured you would, or had a feeling!

Oof It'd deffo be like Kanakei's Rinkaku, but he has ten instead of 4. (I'm a sucker for nine-tailed/tentailed foxes so this is a heavy influence to the Rinkaku haha[/s]
I think the only other request is that the 'leaves' in the Tree Warden's Garb is his hair
@Valfire
I will momentarily! (on mobile and do not trust local hotspots lol)

HECK YA!
I figured you would, or had a feeling!

Oof It'd deffo be like Kanakei's Rinkaku, but he has ten instead of 4. (I'm a sucker for nine-tailed/tentailed foxes so this is a heavy influence to the Rinkaku haha[/s]
I think the only other request is that the 'leaves' in the Tree Warden's Garb is his hair
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker Order up! I will be working on your other one soon, but here's your fullbody colour/details. :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/GMR6Mb9g.png[/img] Because this is my first drawing that ive done fullbody with all the steps, I might use a gif image of each step in my examples post if that's fine with you.
@YetDarker

Order up!

I will be working on your other one soon, but here's your fullbody colour/details.

:3

GMR6Mb9g.png

Because this is my first drawing that ive done fullbody with all the steps, I might use a gif image of each step in my examples post if that's fine with you.
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@CyanideCandy [img]https://i.imgur.com/ELn24HOg.png[/img] Order up! Let me know if anything needs to be changed (:
@CyanideCandy

ELn24HOg.png

Order up! Let me know if anything needs to be changed (:
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
up <3
up <3
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
up <3
up <3
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire
Dude it's yer art, plus I'd be ecstatic to show off my Kismet rofl

AND OH MY GOD KISMET IS LOOKING SO HECKING FINE
I /love/ your finished details wayyy too much alsjoiwlk
@Valfire
Dude it's yer art, plus I'd be ecstatic to show off my Kismet rofl

AND OH MY GOD KISMET IS LOOKING SO HECKING FINE
I /love/ your finished details wayyy too much alsjoiwlk
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

I'll be finished your other one sometime today, if all goes well.

Thank you so much for your kind words, as always. ;w; I was only too glad to finish it for you, I hope it lived up to expectations :P <3
@YetDarker

I'll be finished your other one sometime today, if all goes well.

Thank you so much for your kind words, as always. ;w; I was only too glad to finish it for you, I hope it lived up to expectations :P <3
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@valfire

Oh. My. God.

She's perfect. I'm so excited. Thank you so much. I'll get her art into a profile and link for credit. She's so perfect!!! I love her.
@valfire

Oh. My. God.

She's perfect. I'm so excited. Thank you so much. I'll get her art into a profile and link for credit. She's so perfect!!! I love her.
Helish Redmoon

fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13