Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monstery Creations (OPEN)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Valfire are you comfortable drawing a crazy kind of yandere type character? i thought i'd ask before i filled out a form!
@Valfire are you comfortable drawing a crazy kind of yandere type character? i thought i'd ask before i filled out a form!
fancy-divider-260.png
Well its been about 3 months now . No news or update and now I'm out of 30 dollars for art I payed for and nothing to show for it. This is very unprofessional . I've messaged this person and haven't gotten a response at all. I'm very disappointed because now it just makes me uneasy about spending real money on art now online.

Like I said I can understand if you busy or something come up , but as a art customer I deserve some kind of response . This is a business after all and I am a customer.
Well its been about 3 months now . No news or update and now I'm out of 30 dollars for art I payed for and nothing to show for it. This is very unprofessional . I've messaged this person and haven't gotten a response at all. I'm very disappointed because now it just makes me uneasy about spending real money on art now online.

Like I said I can understand if you busy or something come up , but as a art customer I deserve some kind of response . This is a business after all and I am a customer.
smallest2222.jpg
@Valfire gsc pinglist for when you're active again, please.
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
a friendly bump from the Frostbite clan!
a friendly bump from the Frostbite clan!
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="maocifer" date="2019-04-07 01:28:46" ] @Valfire gsc pinglist for when you're active again, please. [/quote] I doubt she'll be back she skipped out on giving me what I payed for so now I am out of 30 bucks.
maocifer wrote on 2019-04-07 01:28:46:
I doubt she'll be back she skipped out on giving me what I payed for so now I am out of 30 bucks.
smallest2222.jpg
[quote name="midnight305" date="2019-08-07 08:20:50" ] [quote name="maocifer" date="2019-04-07 01:28:46" ] @Valfire gsc pinglist for when you're active again, please. [/quote] I doubt she'll be back she skipped out on giving me what I payed for so now I am out of 30 bucks. [/quote] she might be gone.. dead. you never know why someone just disappears from a game :( of course i don’t hope anything happened. she always finished my orders so i trust she wouldn’t intentionally steal someones money. hope there is a good reason for this and nothing bad but it’s impossible to know if she doesn’t come back and tell us
midnight305 wrote on 2019-08-07 08:20:50:
maocifer wrote on 2019-04-07 01:28:46:
I doubt she'll be back she skipped out on giving me what I payed for so now I am out of 30 bucks.

she might be gone.. dead. you never know why someone just disappears from a game :( of course i don’t hope anything happened. she always finished my orders so i trust she wouldn’t intentionally steal someones money. hope there is a good reason for this and nothing bad but it’s impossible to know if she doesn’t come back and tell us
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13