Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monstery Creations (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Valfire If I was to order a sketch could I forward that piece into a completed artwork if I made the additional payment?
@Valfire If I was to order a sketch could I forward that piece into a completed artwork if I made the additional payment?
@Gwynivere

You can Absolutely order a sketch piece and then pay the additional difference later to have it completed, I don't mind that at all.
@Gwynivere

You can Absolutely order a sketch piece and then pay the additional difference later to have it completed, I don't mind that at all.
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@valfire

do any of my dragons on my first page of my lair interest you? If so I will fill out a form with the one you like!
@valfire

do any of my dragons on my first page of my lair interest you? If so I will fill out a form with the one you like!
@Valfire Style: Shaded, full detail Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40435682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404357/40435682_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Skink, Spinner, Ghost Colours: Sanguine, Sanguine, Buttercup Hairstyle: You choose! Details: Monstery eyes for sure! I'd love pointed teeth, and pointed ears. If hands are visible I'd love for them to be clawed. I'm pretty open to anything! He's named after the personification of terror, after all. Apparel: Fig plumed headdress, golden seraph necklace, golden seraph headpiece Skins/Accents: N/A
@Valfire

Style: Shaded, full detail
Dragon:

40435682_350.png

Genes: Skink, Spinner, Ghost
Colours: Sanguine, Sanguine, Buttercup
Hairstyle: You choose!
Details: Monstery eyes for sure! I'd love pointed teeth, and pointed ears. If hands are visible I'd love for them to be clawed. I'm pretty open to anything! He's named after the personification of terror, after all.
Apparel: Fig plumed headdress, golden seraph necklace, golden seraph headpiece
Skins/Accents: N/A
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive

Oh what a beautiful concept and a beautiful dragon.
I'll make him terrifying for sure! Thank you so much!

I'll PM you my paypal address and get started right away <3
@Cognitive

Oh what a beautiful concept and a beautiful dragon.
I'll make him terrifying for sure! Thank you so much!

I'll PM you my paypal address and get started right away <3
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@PeachySprinkles

Oh gosh, giving me the choice to choose?!
Your dragons are all so cute, this is difficult...

Hime is *Gorgeous,* I love her accent and rainbow silks are a big weakness of mine.
@PeachySprinkles

Oh gosh, giving me the choice to choose?!
Your dragons are all so cute, this is difficult...

Hime is *Gorgeous,* I love her accent and rainbow silks are a big weakness of mine.
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire Okay awesome can I order three concept sketches for one dragon? I really need some help figuring out his gijinka and your style is incredibly gorgeous. [b]Style:[/b] Sketch [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35013762] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350138/35013762_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Tiger | Shimmer | Underbelly [b]Colours:[/b] Sky | Hickory | Banana [b]Hairstyle:[/b] See bio [b]Details:[/b] flat teeth with sharp, pointed canines, long, feathered ears, possible side burns that are like either hair or a feathery mutation. [b]Apparel:[/b] All shown apparel. Glasses, hat, vest, long sleeved white button up (May have sleeves rolled back to elbows), also creatures of your choice. (He loves small animals-- his best friends are his barn owl, fennec fox, and champagne colored ferret) [b]Skins/Accents:[/b] N/A If it is okay and I [i]can[/i] order 3 sketches at the same time for the dragon above, I would like the sketches as follows: [LIST=1] [*]Using bio descriptions and other concept idea designs as well as any listed info above. [*]Design based on another interpretation of my suggestions [*]A typical gijinka design unique to my coatl. Whatever you want, take full artistic liberty to fit his character [/LIST]
@Valfire Okay awesome can I order three concept sketches for one dragon? I really need some help figuring out his gijinka and your style is incredibly gorgeous.

Style: Sketch
Dragon:

35013762_350.png

Genes: Tiger | Shimmer | Underbelly
Colours: Sky | Hickory | Banana
Hairstyle: See bio
Details: flat teeth with sharp, pointed canines, long, feathered ears, possible side burns that are like either hair or a feathery mutation.
Apparel: All shown apparel. Glasses, hat, vest, long sleeved white button up (May have sleeves rolled back to elbows), also creatures of your choice. (He loves small animals-- his best friends are his barn owl, fennec fox, and champagne colored ferret)
Skins/Accents: N/A

If it is okay and I can order 3 sketches at the same time for the dragon above, I would like the sketches as follows:
  1. Using bio descriptions and other concept idea designs as well as any listed info above.
  2. Design based on another interpretation of my suggestions
  3. A typical gijinka design unique to my coatl. Whatever you want, take full artistic liberty to fit his character
Style: Full color and detail Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11367102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113672/11367102_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Iri/facet/underbelly Colours: White/platinum/maize Hairstyle: long hair with space buns on top would be cute, but I'm gonna leave it up to you Details: Mostly human with very pale purplish skin and big shiny eyes. Stars from her accent on her face as either stickers or tattoos? Apparel: The rainbow silks. You don't have to put the bows. Skins/Accents: [item= 'accent: milkyway cf']
Style: Full color and detail
Dragon:
11367102_350.png

Genes: Iri/facet/underbelly
Colours: White/platinum/maize
Hairstyle: long hair with space buns on top would be cute, but I'm gonna leave it up to you
Details: Mostly human with very pale purplish skin and big shiny eyes. Stars from her accent on her face as either stickers or tattoos?
Apparel: The rainbow silks. You don't have to put the bows.
Skins/Accents: Accent: Milkyway CF
@PeachySprinkles

Thank you so much! The idea for space buns sounds so cute...

I'll send you my Paypal address for payment (:

@Gwynivere

I don't mind if you order three different sketches. (: That's absolutely fine. I'm going to fine-comb over his beautiful profile and the art you already have of him and come up with some things for you!

I'll PM you when I've got three different ones done, so I'll send you my paypal along now for payment (: Thanks so much for your orders and compliments.
@PeachySprinkles

Thank you so much! The idea for space buns sounds so cute...

I'll send you my Paypal address for payment (:

@Gwynivere

I don't mind if you order three different sketches. (: That's absolutely fine. I'm going to fine-comb over his beautiful profile and the art you already have of him and come up with some things for you!

I'll PM you when I've got three different ones done, so I'll send you my paypal along now for payment (: Thanks so much for your orders and compliments.
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Cognitive [img]https://i.imgur.com/06CYIcb.png[/img] Order up. (: Please let me know if you'd like anything changed or re-worked!
@Cognitive

06CYIcb.png

Order up. (:

Please let me know if you'd like anything changed or re-worked!
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13