Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monstery Creations (OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Valfire
Oh goodness, that probably makes yer customers happy! I sure know it did for me! Awesome! Thank youuu~

That sounds like a plan! At least you'll get some practice in, ay??

Also sorry for the late response @-@ Work takes a lot outta me OTL
@Valfire
Oh goodness, that probably makes yer customers happy! I sure know it did for me! Awesome! Thank youuu~

That sounds like a plan! At least you'll get some practice in, ay??

Also sorry for the late response @-@ Work takes a lot outta me OTL
JZfZaEI.png
@Valfire
ooof before I forget, I have the 20 for the finish for Kismet o/
@Valfire
ooof before I forget, I have the 20 for the finish for Kismet o/
JZfZaEI.png
@LeviathanDemon

*extremely*

I love monstery/horror things and would be willing to draw anything, no matter how creepy/monstery.

@YetDarker

:D Hello!!! It's just fine. :3 would you like for me to send you my paypal address again?
@LeviathanDemon

*extremely*

I love monstery/horror things and would be willing to draw anything, no matter how creepy/monstery.

@YetDarker

:D Hello!!! It's just fine. :3 would you like for me to send you my paypal address again?
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@velvette

Oh this is *asbolutely delightful*

I'm not uncomfortable drawing her at all :DDD

I'd be delighted to! Sorry for taking a bit to reply, busy weekend...
If you're still interested, let me know and I'll DM you my paypal for payment :3
@velvette

Oh this is *asbolutely delightful*

I'm not uncomfortable drawing her at all :DDD

I'd be delighted to! Sorry for taking a bit to reply, busy weekend...
If you're still interested, let me know and I'll DM you my paypal for payment :3
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire Oh its no problem! I’m definitely still interested. (:
@Valfire Oh its no problem! I’m definitely still interested. (:
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@Valfire
Nope! I have it still~ And it has been sent~<3
@Valfire
Nope! I have it still~ And it has been sent~<3
JZfZaEI.png
@Valfire

Just wanted to make sure I was reading right- only 8 dollars for the Full Detail/Shading?
@Valfire

Just wanted to make sure I was reading right- only 8 dollars for the Full Detail/Shading?
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
@FunFilledWTFery

It's right, yes!
All my drawings are only busts, so the price isn't terribly high :3
@FunFilledWTFery

It's right, yes!
All my drawings are only busts, so the price isn't terribly high :3
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@YetDarker @velvette

:D thank you both! I will update the front page for you guys <3 And I'll be done soonish. (The fullbody might take a bit longer but that's for obvious reasons. :P)
@YetDarker @velvette

:D thank you both! I will update the front page for you guys <3 And I'll be done soonish. (The fullbody might take a bit longer but that's for obvious reasons. :P)
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire Thank you again for replying to my PM message! <3 I'll fill out the form below, please let me know if anything is off or if you have questions about anything!

Style: Full detail/shading, please!
Character:
Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x
Genes: -
Colours: -
Hairstyle: -
Details: Please feel free to pick any one of the outfits on the first image that you'd like~ You're more than welcome to stylize the design how you see fit as well. The only thing I have to say is that he should be very feminine-looking, but other than that pose/expression is entirely up to you!
Apparel: -
Skins/Accents: -
Payment: With a Shimmer gene, as discussed~ Let me know when to send it over to you and I'll go ahead and do that. Thank you so much!
@Valfire Thank you again for replying to my PM message! <3 I'll fill out the form below, please let me know if anything is off or if you have questions about anything!

Style: Full detail/shading, please!
Character:
Outfit refsheet + detail of 2nd outfit
Face/expression refs: x, x
Other doodles: x, x, x, x, x, x, x
Genes: -
Colours: -
Hairstyle: -
Details: Please feel free to pick any one of the outfits on the first image that you'd like~ You're more than welcome to stylize the design how you see fit as well. The only thing I have to say is that he should be very feminine-looking, but other than that pose/expression is entirely up to you!
Apparel: -
Skins/Accents: -
Payment: With a Shimmer gene, as discussed~ Let me know when to send it over to you and I'll go ahead and do that. Thank you so much!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13