Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monstery Creations (OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@YetDarker Order up!! Khem Fulldetail: [img]https://i.imgur.com/kQyLXqe.png[/img] Kismet Sketch: [img]https://i.imgur.com/cnRUb45.png[/img] Please absolutely let me know if ANYTHING needs changed!! ;w;
@YetDarker

Order up!!

Khem Fulldetail:

kQyLXqe.png

Kismet Sketch:

cnRUb45.png

Please absolutely let me know if ANYTHING needs changed!! ;w;
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire
Oh my god oh my god oh my god
I'm high key dying so bad right now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THEY ARE BOTH SO GOOD

There is ONE thing I'd like changed on Kismet
colors

How much would it cost me to get full details on Kismet?
(it'd have to wait till next paycheck (next tuesday) but **** that sketch needs to be finished)
@Valfire
Oh my god oh my god oh my god
I'm high key dying so bad right now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THEY ARE BOTH SO GOOD

There is ONE thing I'd like changed on Kismet
colors

How much would it cost me to get full details on Kismet?
(it'd have to wait till next paycheck (next tuesday) but **** that sketch needs to be finished)
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

;w; oh my gosh

I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D LIKE IT ENOUGH TO HAVE ME FINISH IT AHAHA;; thats super flattering

(drawing Khem was fun too, I love drawing long hair hahaa)

anyway!!!

i dont mind you paying me on tuesday, I don't often do artwork on weekends because I have things to do, so I wouldn't be done by tuesday at the earliest anyway.

But for the price, I'd ask for at least an additional 20USD for lineart and full colour/detail if that's alright.
@YetDarker

;w; oh my gosh

I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D LIKE IT ENOUGH TO HAVE ME FINISH IT AHAHA;; thats super flattering

(drawing Khem was fun too, I love drawing long hair hahaa)

anyway!!!

i dont mind you paying me on tuesday, I don't often do artwork on weekends because I have things to do, so I wouldn't be done by tuesday at the earliest anyway.

But for the price, I'd ask for at least an additional 20USD for lineart and full colour/detail if that's alright.
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire
I
Adore them both! Yer attention to detail is amazing! It took me awhile to actually pick apart the details in Kismets picture, and I am just BLOWN AWAY aosdjowijl
So it'd be such a sad day not to finish it! @-@

(Yes good 'u' tbh the way you drew it and shadded it makes me want to touch it rofl)

Ahh good that honestly makes me feel a bit better x'D I don't like having my artists start on something and then finish it when I don't have the money yet @-@

That sounds like a deal to me!

I do have one more question: Do you do 'furries'? because if you do, I'd love to throw Hate's demon form at you as well uvu

look at me, already blowing my spending money before I even get it lol
@Valfire
I
Adore them both! Yer attention to detail is amazing! It took me awhile to actually pick apart the details in Kismets picture, and I am just BLOWN AWAY aosdjowijl
So it'd be such a sad day not to finish it! @-@

(Yes good 'u' tbh the way you drew it and shadded it makes me want to touch it rofl)

Ahh good that honestly makes me feel a bit better x'D I don't like having my artists start on something and then finish it when I don't have the money yet @-@

That sounds like a deal to me!

I do have one more question: Do you do 'furries'? because if you do, I'd love to throw Hate's demon form at you as well uvu

look at me, already blowing my spending money before I even get it lol
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

;w; I love detail, even in sketches i can 't help myself in adding more than is needed to things hahaha
I'd be TOO HAPPY to do it for you, so I'll absolutely put you back up on my list for a fullbody colour/detail.

As for your other question I ADMIT i'm not... really well practiced at drawing furries,
(A secret, drawing dragons for flight rising is actually my first actual attempt in drawing animals... I only ever drew humans/monstery things because snouts are so baffling!!!)

But that doesn't mean i won't try.
I can maybe do a sketch of his furry form just to see if I can manage (On my own time, you dont have to pay for it as it'll just be me practicing)
and I'll show it to you and if you like it/im comofrtable with it, I'll let you pay me for it and I'll finish it?
@YetDarker

;w; I love detail, even in sketches i can 't help myself in adding more than is needed to things hahaha
I'd be TOO HAPPY to do it for you, so I'll absolutely put you back up on my list for a fullbody colour/detail.

As for your other question I ADMIT i'm not... really well practiced at drawing furries,
(A secret, drawing dragons for flight rising is actually my first actual attempt in drawing animals... I only ever drew humans/monstery things because snouts are so baffling!!!)

But that doesn't mean i won't try.
I can maybe do a sketch of his furry form just to see if I can manage (On my own time, you dont have to pay for it as it'll just be me practicing)
and I'll show it to you and if you like it/im comofrtable with it, I'll let you pay me for it and I'll finish it?
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
up
up
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
up <3
up <3
p1aBUWS.pngOYt2rvj.png
@Valfire Hello!! I love your art, its so cool!

Style: Flat colored
Dragon or Character: [link]
Details: She is a haunted doll! Her face and body are a cloth material, while her arms and legs are plastic hence the ball joints. Her eyes are drawn stylistically but you can make them button eyes or something similar if you want!! Her mouth is thread too but she can still open it.

Let me know if you're uncomfortable drawing the character, I understand completely.
@Valfire Hello!! I love your art, its so cool!

Style: Flat colored
Dragon or Character: [link]
Details: She is a haunted doll! Her face and body are a cloth material, while her arms and legs are plastic hence the ball joints. Her eyes are drawn stylistically but you can make them button eyes or something similar if you want!! Her mouth is thread too but she can still open it.

Let me know if you're uncomfortable drawing the character, I understand completely.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@Valfire May I please be added to the FR currency pinglist? I wish I could pay with USD but I don't have a steady enough income! ;w;
@Valfire May I please be added to the FR currency pinglist? I wish I could pay with USD but I don't have a steady enough income! ;w;
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Valfire Important question: how monster-y/eldritch can/will you go?
@Valfire Important question: how monster-y/eldritch can/will you go?
i3HjH85.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13