Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | TCC Festival Ending a Day Early?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[quote name="@Niya" date="2018-07-28 07:39:19" ] @/RedWillia i know ;-; just skins dont stock in MP anymore... and i cant buy familiar... so many problems... [/quote] Skins are literally in the MP right now [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&tab=skins&type=0][b]here[/b][/url]. The festive favors are being fixed.
@Niya wrote on 2018-07-28 07:39:19:
@/RedWillia i know ;-; just skins dont stock in MP anymore... and i cant buy familiar... so many problems...

Skins are literally in the MP right now here. The festive favors are being fixed.
JQQ3Fjt.png
It looks like they're getting things back up for the festival. I'm just bummed I already used my gathering turns before it was fixed. I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes, haha.
It looks like they're getting things back up for the festival. I'm just bummed I already used my gathering turns before it was fixed. I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes, haha.
press F to pay respects to those fest gathering turns lost to this bug.

And also apparently that hour and a half we aren't getting back of fest time.
press F to pay respects to those fest gathering turns lost to this bug.

And also apparently that hour and a half we aren't getting back of fest time.
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
What's going on, I just pent a ton of time in Scorched Forest trying to get trunks an currency-- NOTHING! What a waste of my limited time. For many of us, weekends are our prime time. Same with gathering... all glitched.

Such a frustration!
What's going on, I just pent a ton of time in Scorched Forest trying to get trunks an currency-- NOTHING! What a waste of my limited time. For many of us, weekends are our prime time. Same with gathering... all glitched.

Such a frustration!
Mad that I wasted all my turns. Thought that it was done already.

Staff - "hey chests weren't dropping all week during GG. Have ~24 turns in refund"

Also staff - "oops TCC was down and not dropping currency or chests. Sucks to be you if you used gathering turns during that lol"
Mad that I wasted all my turns. Thought that it was done already.

Staff - "hey chests weren't dropping all week during GG. Have ~24 turns in refund"

Also staff - "oops TCC was down and not dropping currency or chests. Sucks to be you if you used gathering turns during that lol"
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
Awwwww, all 18 of my gathering turns were lost... I know the festival is back up, but can anything be done about the gathering issue?
Awwwww, all 18 of my gathering turns were lost... I know the festival is back up, but can anything be done about the gathering issue?
CLVpsxr.gif
I agree. Are we going to get recouped in some way for our burnt gathering turns? Kind of a bummer if not.
I agree. Are we going to get recouped in some way for our burnt gathering turns? Kind of a bummer if not.
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
Come one Flightrising, you need to give extra gathers turns again.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
@Mutron Aequorin

So thank you for fix thiiiss!
@Mutron Aequorin

So thank you for fix thiiiss!
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
[quote name="Busterbear7" date="2018-07-28 08:16:19" ] Come one Flightrising, you need to give extra gathers turns again. [/quote] yeah I think a lot of people would appreciate some extra gathering turns. I know I would since I burned all mine before realizing that the carnival was "over"
Busterbear7 wrote on 2018-07-28 08:16:19:
yeah I think a lot of people would appreciate some extra gathering turns. I know I would since I burned all mine before realizing that the carnival was "over"
J5FGxHX.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12