Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | TCC Festival Ending a Day Early?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I lost my chances at gather currency, would... reeeeally love to not be left out of something for the second time this festival xD

I already was unable to obtain a Joxar box this week thanks to a glitch
I lost my chances at gather currency, would... reeeeally love to not be left out of something for the second time this festival xD

I already was unable to obtain a Joxar box this week thanks to a glitch
also burnt my gathering turns before realizing the festival ended early by a glitch, i'd had a migraine for 5 days and just thought i was wrong about what day it was. :( i really hope that staff give extra gathering turns for those of us who used ours not realizing this was a glitch.
also burnt my gathering turns before realizing the festival ended early by a glitch, i'd had a migraine for 5 days and just thought i was wrong about what day it was. :( i really hope that staff give extra gathering turns for those of us who used ours not realizing this was a glitch.
lqVMGpbt.png
It's fine for me...?
It's fine for me...?
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
7tXS7Wb.png
@Fateweaver In the site status box you can see this was fixed- however this post was made before it was fixed. :D
@Fateweaver In the site status box you can see this was fixed- however this post was made before it was fixed. :D
[quote name="@chespin" date="2018-07-28 10:52:44" ] @.Fateweaver In the site status box you can see this was fixed- however this post was made before it was fixed. :D [/quote] Ohhhhh thank you
@chespin wrote on 2018-07-28 10:52:44:
@.Fateweaver In the site status box you can see this was fixed- however this post was made before it was fixed. :D

Ohhhhh thank you
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
7tXS7Wb.png
Losing gathering turns was not fun, I hope they give out more soon ;-;
Losing gathering turns was not fun, I hope they give out more soon ;-;
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
I was doing my gathering turns literally at the MINUTE the incorrect ending happened, so I'm FOR SURE hoping that I get them back.. but who knows. Glad it's back up tho!
I was doing my gathering turns literally at the MINUTE the incorrect ending happened, so I'm FOR SURE hoping that I get them back.. but who knows. Glad it's back up tho!
Seconding everyone else-- can we please have our gathering turns back?
gxacNa1.gif
[quote name="Otterbeans" date="2018-07-28 11:37:58" ] Seconding everyone else-- can we please have our gathering turns back? [/quote] This. I hope something will be done for those who used up their gathering turns before they realized there was a glitch ending the festival a day early.
Otterbeans wrote on 2018-07-28 11:37:58:

This. I hope something will be done for those who used up their gathering turns before they realized there was a glitch ending the festival a day early.
@Zorra look at the 'site status' sidebar in the main page
@Zorra look at the 'site status' sidebar in the main page
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12