Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Workshop [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 344 345
@Autopilot

May I have a slot for Light's Child please? :)
@Autopilot

May I have a slot for Light's Child please? :)
sEdFcGz.png
@Autopilot

Hey. I asked like over a month ago for Whispwillow Fungalback but tbh I do not come on very often... but I have 750g ready to go. It looks like you're just taking pre orders now? If so, can you sign me up but please PM me when you have a copy? Because I will probably miss any pings ;w; I come back to 100+ sometimes lol
@Autopilot

Hey. I asked like over a month ago for Whispwillow Fungalback but tbh I do not come on very often... but I have 750g ready to go. It looks like you're just taking pre orders now? If so, can you sign me up but please PM me when you have a copy? Because I will probably miss any pings ;w; I come back to 100+ sometimes lol
bump for you :3
bump for you :3
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Autopilot
Can you put me in a slot for light's child please ?
@Autopilot
Can you put me in a slot for light's child please ?
tiEnSNJ.png
@Autopilot
May I have a slot for Bogtank and Bogwagon please?
@Autopilot
May I have a slot for Bogtank and Bogwagon please?
111P8hiPH.png 11 P8hCIe.png 11 P8h9aD.png
@Autopilot
can I get a slot for Light's Child?
@Autopilot
can I get a slot for Light's Child?
Sorry for falling off the earth again! life has not been kind the past 2+ months and I am currently working on a way to get out of it (which will require moving again). I know its no excuse for taking so long but that is an explanation at least bleh. I hope that I am finally on the way to something better now at least.

If you are no longer interested in something because I took too long, that is OK! Just let me know!

@Avariea @Harmonywish No worries, don't worry about it! :> I can take ya off the lists.

@TomSwifty You sure can! If you like I can send you a PA with a copy!

@sparklesdani You have been added to run 2 of the Gilded Sweater :>

@FoxehCraven I do have a copy of spooky Scary nocturne for you if you would still like one!

@Katsuokai I've added you to run 2 of Key keeper! I also have a copy of boggy horror for you if you would like it now! :>

@earthmama I've added you to run 3 of See a buttrock :>

@Hahoe Added! You can send payment or i can PA you for Aether Nightmare!

@Grafkrabber I've added you for both! You dont have to pay for spooky Scary wildclaw yet since we dont have enough signed up yet. But I DO have a copy of Imperial serpent for you for whenever you are ready to pay for that one!

@Kaimon I Do have a copy of chainpunk on hand if you are still interested!

@Popette I have a copy of that good good treefrog for you if you would like it! :y

@SparkleOfGold I've put you on the lists for Axilotl and Coatl Coils, and I have a copy on hand of Imperial serpent if you would still like to grab it!

@WisteriaHoney Sure can! We should have enough pre-orders for inner swan that I can print it, so go ahead and send payment for it when you are ready! :>

@Dovahbriin Sure can! I've added you to feathered Wyrme! I will probably be calling for payment soon to submit it! :> So send whenever you are ready!

@PuffyRuffy Yes you can! You can send payment for 'I dont like it' whenever you are ready! I have a copy on hand!

@Abderus @Scamper @Nightwind @Dischord @Isegard @excessnight Added for light's child! I will be submitting it soon, so go ahead and toss payment!

@hat17 Sure can, added! :D

@Skyeline Sure can! I should have enough to submit for both if you'd like to toss payment!

@Serpenta Sure can! I have a copy of 'i dont like it' on hand if you'd like it now!

@Reborn If you return, I have a copy of a fungalback that was not claimed! I can set up a PA you can accept whenever you return if you'd still like it!

@SDSPAGE You are in luck! I have my personal copies of bogwagon and bogtank that I would be happy to sell! Just toss payment at me!

@Aiden @Amut We have enough pre-orderes for Feathered Wyrme if you'd like to toss payment!

@clm @luckless @smerdyakov It's taken 84 years but we finally have enough pre-orders for Inner swan! You can go ahead and toss payment so I can submit it!
Sorry for falling off the earth again! life has not been kind the past 2+ months and I am currently working on a way to get out of it (which will require moving again). I know its no excuse for taking so long but that is an explanation at least bleh. I hope that I am finally on the way to something better now at least.

If you are no longer interested in something because I took too long, that is OK! Just let me know!

@Avariea @Harmonywish No worries, don't worry about it! :> I can take ya off the lists.

@TomSwifty You sure can! If you like I can send you a PA with a copy!

@sparklesdani You have been added to run 2 of the Gilded Sweater :>

@FoxehCraven I do have a copy of spooky Scary nocturne for you if you would still like one!

@Katsuokai I've added you to run 2 of Key keeper! I also have a copy of boggy horror for you if you would like it now! :>

@earthmama I've added you to run 3 of See a buttrock :>

@Hahoe Added! You can send payment or i can PA you for Aether Nightmare!

@Grafkrabber I've added you for both! You dont have to pay for spooky Scary wildclaw yet since we dont have enough signed up yet. But I DO have a copy of Imperial serpent for you for whenever you are ready to pay for that one!

@Kaimon I Do have a copy of chainpunk on hand if you are still interested!

@Popette I have a copy of that good good treefrog for you if you would like it! :y

@SparkleOfGold I've put you on the lists for Axilotl and Coatl Coils, and I have a copy on hand of Imperial serpent if you would still like to grab it!

@WisteriaHoney Sure can! We should have enough pre-orders for inner swan that I can print it, so go ahead and send payment for it when you are ready! :>

@Dovahbriin Sure can! I've added you to feathered Wyrme! I will probably be calling for payment soon to submit it! :> So send whenever you are ready!

@PuffyRuffy Yes you can! You can send payment for 'I dont like it' whenever you are ready! I have a copy on hand!

@Abderus @Scamper @Nightwind @Dischord @Isegard @excessnight Added for light's child! I will be submitting it soon, so go ahead and toss payment!

@hat17 Sure can, added! :D

@Skyeline Sure can! I should have enough to submit for both if you'd like to toss payment!

@Serpenta Sure can! I have a copy of 'i dont like it' on hand if you'd like it now!

@Reborn If you return, I have a copy of a fungalback that was not claimed! I can set up a PA you can accept whenever you return if you'd still like it!

@SDSPAGE You are in luck! I have my personal copies of bogwagon and bogtank that I would be happy to sell! Just toss payment at me!

@Aiden @Amut We have enough pre-orderes for Feathered Wyrme if you'd like to toss payment!

@clm @luckless @smerdyakov It's taken 84 years but we finally have enough pre-orders for Inner swan! You can go ahead and toss payment so I can submit it!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot

Could you remind me my total? c: I should have it just it's been a bit so I'm not braining well whoops
@Autopilot

Could you remind me my total? c: I should have it just it's been a bit so I'm not braining well whoops
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Autopilot, I'll take it! How much would that be? o:

I hope you're doing alright though, I know how stressful moving can be, especially if it's to get away from a bad situation. Please hang in there. <3
@Autopilot, I'll take it! How much would that be? o:

I hope you're doing alright though, I know how stressful moving can be, especially if it's to get away from a bad situation. Please hang in there. <3
lel.png
@Autopilot
I'm not interested anymore, sorry!
@Autopilot
I'm not interested anymore, sorry!
CYGhyrI.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 344 345