Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Murderers in Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Dengue | Female | Fae | Adult | Location: Nesting/Murder site | Tags: Cuarzo, FrostBlade

Yesterday's happenings went by so quickly. First the cruel murder of Senegal, then the exile of Lohengrin, the only other Plagueling and Adony following... that was a lot to digest.
And since her stomach was occupied with the feeling of loss and insecurety, Degue had not touched a single bug after yesterday's events. What she noticed now the next morning, was what she had to catch up on.

Waking to the unfamiliar, but expected lack of magical energy and her stomach rumbling, the little Fae hopped down from her nest and flew outside to hunt.
But as soon as she spotted spotted Cuarzo, yet another Spiral of the clan, her plans changed quickly and she landed on his long, crystalline back, scuttling along his snake like body until she got a good look at all the food the Spiral had gathered.

"You've been busy so early in the morning." The Fae chimed as her tail twitched in anticipation of deciding which little bug would have an afterlife in her intestines. As soon as she made up her mind, Dengue hopped down and snatched her breakfast.
"Did you hear what happened yesterday? I haven't seen you around, it was horrible! Senegal, poor Senegal, was murdered and they exalted--" Yet as she stopped a moment and sniffed, even her nose could take in the well known scent of.... blood? Again?

Stopping dead in her tracks she let go of the half-eaten bug and looked around nervously. "Do you smell that...?" She asked Cuarzo, just to confirm. But now that she concentrated more, it was unmistakeable that there was yet another magical-aura missing... one of a fellow Fae...!

Just as she tried to process this information, FrostBlade was storming by and towards the nesting grounds. Whatever that was about, Dengue felt it meant nothing good at all.
Quickly she ascended up in the air and flew around Cuarzo's snout once, inviting him to follow her as she entered the nesting grounds.

Landing right behind FrostBlade the little dragon waddled closer between the Pearlcatcher's feet to get a glimpse at what she was looking. But before she could even utter one word the sight struck her and almost made her heart stop in its very tracks.
“?! This can't--!” With a few more quick steps Dengue was up close and took in the sight of a dead Fae with eyes wide in horror. Her tiny paws rushed out and patted the lifeless body several times at several places the little dragon species was prune to touch fellow companions as a sign of socializing, but there was, of course, no reaction.
”Kasuf...! Who-... Who would do this to a young hatchling?! She must have had no chance to fight back or even scream for help!”
Dengue | Female | Fae | Adult | Location: Nesting/Murder site | Tags: Cuarzo, FrostBlade

Yesterday's happenings went by so quickly. First the cruel murder of Senegal, then the exile of Lohengrin, the only other Plagueling and Adony following... that was a lot to digest.
And since her stomach was occupied with the feeling of loss and insecurety, Degue had not touched a single bug after yesterday's events. What she noticed now the next morning, was what she had to catch up on.

Waking to the unfamiliar, but expected lack of magical energy and her stomach rumbling, the little Fae hopped down from her nest and flew outside to hunt.
But as soon as she spotted spotted Cuarzo, yet another Spiral of the clan, her plans changed quickly and she landed on his long, crystalline back, scuttling along his snake like body until she got a good look at all the food the Spiral had gathered.

"You've been busy so early in the morning." The Fae chimed as her tail twitched in anticipation of deciding which little bug would have an afterlife in her intestines. As soon as she made up her mind, Dengue hopped down and snatched her breakfast.
"Did you hear what happened yesterday? I haven't seen you around, it was horrible! Senegal, poor Senegal, was murdered and they exalted--" Yet as she stopped a moment and sniffed, even her nose could take in the well known scent of.... blood? Again?

Stopping dead in her tracks she let go of the half-eaten bug and looked around nervously. "Do you smell that...?" She asked Cuarzo, just to confirm. But now that she concentrated more, it was unmistakeable that there was yet another magical-aura missing... one of a fellow Fae...!

Just as she tried to process this information, FrostBlade was storming by and towards the nesting grounds. Whatever that was about, Dengue felt it meant nothing good at all.
Quickly she ascended up in the air and flew around Cuarzo's snout once, inviting him to follow her as she entered the nesting grounds.

Landing right behind FrostBlade the little dragon waddled closer between the Pearlcatcher's feet to get a glimpse at what she was looking. But before she could even utter one word the sight struck her and almost made her heart stop in its very tracks.
“?! This can't--!” With a few more quick steps Dengue was up close and took in the sight of a dead Fae with eyes wide in horror. Her tiny paws rushed out and patted the lifeless body several times at several places the little dragon species was prune to touch fellow companions as a sign of socializing, but there was, of course, no reaction.
”Kasuf...! Who-... Who would do this to a young hatchling?! She must have had no chance to fight back or even scream for help!”
oh yeah, forgot to mention but votes are open bc the body was found
oh yeah, forgot to mention but votes are open bc the body was found
sig is a wip | check out my adopts
Cuarzo

((Apologies to Flaym, can't roleplay as I'm busy. Voting Greenbean))
Cuarzo

((Apologies to Flaym, can't roleplay as I'm busy. Voting Greenbean))
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
FrostBlade
Female~~Pearlcatcher~~Tags: Dengue, Cuarzo~~Vote: GreenBean

FrostBlade looked up at the other two dragons. At the fae's questions, she opened her mouth as if to answer, but then closed it before doing so. There was nothing to say. She couldn't get over the fact that the murderer had gone after a hatchling, even if there was a reason for the to do so.

Thinking over the other dragons that were there with them, her mind focused on GreenBean. Something about the female spiral rubbed her the wrong way. Although she had another suspicion at the moment, her instincts told her to watch the green spiral closest and she was a dragon who followed her instincts.
~~~

As I am a person accustomed to explain my reasoning for making votes in similar situations, I've decided to do so now. With the current situation, the murderer is the only active role with an ability and it is likely their action which dictates when the kill post is made. Therefore, I looked at each living person's lair, making note of their dragons' energy levels and recent posts and timezones. Through this, I've concluded that CookieCandyEater is one of two reasonable suspects for the moment.
FrostBlade
Female~~Pearlcatcher~~Tags: Dengue, Cuarzo~~Vote: GreenBean

FrostBlade looked up at the other two dragons. At the fae's questions, she opened her mouth as if to answer, but then closed it before doing so. There was nothing to say. She couldn't get over the fact that the murderer had gone after a hatchling, even if there was a reason for the to do so.

Thinking over the other dragons that were there with them, her mind focused on GreenBean. Something about the female spiral rubbed her the wrong way. Although she had another suspicion at the moment, her instincts told her to watch the green spiral closest and she was a dragon who followed her instincts.
~~~

As I am a person accustomed to explain my reasoning for making votes in similar situations, I've decided to do so now. With the current situation, the murderer is the only active role with an ability and it is likely their action which dictates when the kill post is made. Therefore, I looked at each living person's lair, making note of their dragons' energy levels and recent posts and timezones. Through this, I've concluded that CookieCandyEater is one of two reasonable suspects for the moment.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[columns][b]"I will be here when you think you're all alone" [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G049LeVG6BI]?[/url][/b] [size=85] [b]Dragons[/b] -- virgil//male//@honeystormwishes cuarzo//male//@moonlightwolf19 [s]greenbean//female//@cookiecandyeater[/s] [s]kasuf//female//@landofdreams[/s] [s]senegal//female//@potioncat[/s] frostblade//female//@maithax dengue//female//@flaym [s]lohengrin//male//@voidfish[/s] [s]adony//female//@tacotwix[/s][/size][nextcol][center][size=6]MURDERERS IN SORNIETH[/size][/center] [quote="The Exalt"]Frostblade gathered the clan at the center of the lair, this time feeling much more confident that dragon she was to exalt was guilty. "Greenbean." she spat, looking the bright green dragon in the eyes. "You are to leave this clan at once. It sickens me to think that you would be heartless enough to murder a hatchling. If you aren't the murderer, I apologize, but I truly believe that you are." Greenbean was tempted to fight back, but bit her tongue and left the lair wordlessly. Though she had been found out, she relished in the fact that they would never be certain of whether or not they had exalted the murderer, as she never admitted to her crimes. [b]Good job, dragons! You found the killer![/quote][/columns]
"I will be here
when you think you're all alone" ?

Dragons --
virgil//male//@honeystormwishes
cuarzo//male//@moonlightwolf19
greenbean//female//@cookiecandyeater
kasuf//female//@landofdreams
senegal//female//@potioncat
frostblade//female//@maithax
dengue//female//@flaym
lohengrin//male//@voidfish
adony//female//@tacotwix
MURDERERS IN SORNIETH
The Exalt wrote:
Frostblade gathered the clan at the center of the lair, this time feeling much more confident that dragon she was to exalt was guilty. "Greenbean." she spat, looking the bright green dragon in the eyes. "You are to leave this clan at once. It sickens me to think that you would be heartless enough to murder a hatchling. If you aren't the murderer, I apologize, but I truly believe that you are." Greenbean was tempted to fight back, but bit her tongue and left the lair wordlessly. Though she had been found out, she relished in the fact that they would never be certain of whether or not they had exalted the murderer, as she never admitted to her crimes.

Good job, dragons! You found the killer!
((No worries @MoonlightWolf19 and yay...? Was that it xvx))
((No worries @MoonlightWolf19 and yay...? Was that it xvx))
that was a great round, everyone! you can start posting your forms for the next round now!
that was a great round, everyone! you can start posting your forms for the next round now!
[b]username:[/b] LandOfDreams [b]dragon's name:[/b] Solaris [b]dragon's gender:[/b] Female [b]link to dragon's page:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42661670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426617/42661670_350.png[/img] [/url]
username: LandOfDreams
dragon's name: Solaris
dragon's gender: Female
link to dragon's page:

42661670_350.png
username: tacotwix
dragon's name: Shadowcrystal

dragon's gender: male

link to dragon's page:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=357252&tab=dragon&did=39794546
username: tacotwix
dragon's name: Shadowcrystal

dragon's gender: male

link to dragon's page:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=357252&tab=dragon&did=39794546
[b]username:[/b] EmbertheSkywing [b]dragon's name:[/b] Myriad [b]dragon's gender:[/b] Male [b]link to dragon's page:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39554631] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395547/39554631_350.png[/img] [/url]
username: EmbertheSkywing
dragon's name: Myriad
dragon's gender: Male
link to dragon's page:
39554631_350.png
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9