Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Murderers in Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Oh sorry!
Oh sorry!
Adony stopped.

Was it FrostBlade?

The Pearlcatcher was the first to have found the body, seemed to know more about it than anyone else... and the Fae hatchling... Kasuf. Kasuf couldn't have murdered someone by herself, right? Everybody else seemed fine enough...
Adony stopped.

Was it FrostBlade?

The Pearlcatcher was the first to have found the body, seemed to know more about it than anyone else... and the Fae hatchling... Kasuf. Kasuf couldn't have murdered someone by herself, right? Everybody else seemed fine enough...
? GreenBean ?
Female//Straight//
?//Adult Spiral//Tags: FrostBlade, Kasuf, Adony(?)

GreenBean took her gaze off of FrostBlade and glared down at Senegal's body. The wound gave her chills down her long, flexible spine. She looked back at the pearlcatcher and admitted, "I... I don't..." She looked back down at the corpse, feeling some type of feeling bubble in her. It was like the magma from her original Clan's nesting grounds, like the land that heated up her underbelly during her time still in Rookie Clan. She felt anger and disgust. Anger for the murderer who so cruelly killed the brown spiral, and disgust for the body they left laying there helplessly. She couldn't help but curl her mouth into a frown as she got another whiff of that horrid scent.
"I-I don't know who could've done this, even if it's the last thing I do." The stench of blood was getting to her. She had to float away from the corpse, allowing herself some time to get in some fresh air. She looked over into the center of Sornieth Clan's lair, glaring at the dragons who were awake in it. She pondered, Who in their disturbed, rotting mind would kill Senegal? She easily figured it couldn't be Kasuf or Denegue. The two were too tiny to cause a wound like that! Although Denegue's claw's might've helped shred the spiral's neck, she wasn't sure if she'd even have the chance to do that so close to the lair without Senegal letting out a cry of pain or fighting back. She knew it wasn't Kasuf. The precious little hatchling was not at all capable of murder. Her size wasn't right and her mind.... Well, maybe she couldn't say that the little fae couldn't have anything against Senegal, but something told her that maybe she wasn't going to target the brown spiral.
GreenBean thought and thought until something came to mind. Senegal always sleeps with Kasuf! Maybe Kasuf has a good idea on who the killer could be? Flying into the lair, GreenBean opened her mouth to question Kasuf and ask who she believed could've killed the beloved Senegal. Before she did, she heard the vibrant little girl vote for Lohengrin. GreenBean looked towards the den the plague spiral normally slept in. He creeped her out for some reason. Maybe it was his wounds or spikes, maybe even his glowing red eyes, but he really did. She couldn't blame Kasuf for voting who she voted for and decided that she may as well too.
((Voting for Lohengrin. Sorry if it's not you!))
? GreenBean ?
Female//Straight//
?//Adult Spiral//Tags: FrostBlade, Kasuf, Adony(?)

GreenBean took her gaze off of FrostBlade and glared down at Senegal's body. The wound gave her chills down her long, flexible spine. She looked back at the pearlcatcher and admitted, "I... I don't..." She looked back down at the corpse, feeling some type of feeling bubble in her. It was like the magma from her original Clan's nesting grounds, like the land that heated up her underbelly during her time still in Rookie Clan. She felt anger and disgust. Anger for the murderer who so cruelly killed the brown spiral, and disgust for the body they left laying there helplessly. She couldn't help but curl her mouth into a frown as she got another whiff of that horrid scent.
"I-I don't know who could've done this, even if it's the last thing I do." The stench of blood was getting to her. She had to float away from the corpse, allowing herself some time to get in some fresh air. She looked over into the center of Sornieth Clan's lair, glaring at the dragons who were awake in it. She pondered, Who in their disturbed, rotting mind would kill Senegal? She easily figured it couldn't be Kasuf or Denegue. The two were too tiny to cause a wound like that! Although Denegue's claw's might've helped shred the spiral's neck, she wasn't sure if she'd even have the chance to do that so close to the lair without Senegal letting out a cry of pain or fighting back. She knew it wasn't Kasuf. The precious little hatchling was not at all capable of murder. Her size wasn't right and her mind.... Well, maybe she couldn't say that the little fae couldn't have anything against Senegal, but something told her that maybe she wasn't going to target the brown spiral.
GreenBean thought and thought until something came to mind. Senegal always sleeps with Kasuf! Maybe Kasuf has a good idea on who the killer could be? Flying into the lair, GreenBean opened her mouth to question Kasuf and ask who she believed could've killed the beloved Senegal. Before she did, she heard the vibrant little girl vote for Lohengrin. GreenBean looked towards the den the plague spiral normally slept in. He creeped her out for some reason. Maybe it was his wounds or spikes, maybe even his glowing red eyes, but he really did. She couldn't blame Kasuf for voting who she voted for and decided that she may as well too.
((Voting for Lohengrin. Sorry if it's not you!))
Kasuf | Female | Fae | Hatchling | Location: Nesting | Tags: Adony | Vote: Lohengrin

She perked up when she heard someone entering her nest. "Oh, it's just you, she grumbled, turning her head back away. "Can't you all just leave me alone? Isn't there a mess outside or something? I smell iron. Someone has to clean that up." Even though she believed she had meant what she said, for some reason, the words left a heavy feeling in her tiny chest. "I'm tired." She gave a big, fake yawn and then a smile, trying to convince the spiral to leave. "G'night."
Kasuf | Female | Fae | Hatchling | Location: Nesting | Tags: Adony | Vote: Lohengrin

She perked up when she heard someone entering her nest. "Oh, it's just you, she grumbled, turning her head back away. "Can't you all just leave me alone? Isn't there a mess outside or something? I smell iron. Someone has to clean that up." Even though she believed she had meant what she said, for some reason, the words left a heavy feeling in her tiny chest. "I'm tired." She gave a big, fake yawn and then a smile, trying to convince the spiral to leave. "G'night."
Dengue | Female | Fae | Adult | Location: Nesting/Murder site | Tags: all

With a jolt the Fae rose from her sleeping spot, which a small boulder had served as, deep red eyes opening and blinking once before the hood fell over her head and concealed their color, like it always did. Within her journey she had figured out Plaguelings were not welcome everywhere and her red eyes were the first thing giving her away.

Yet that was not her main concern at the moment, instead she sat perfectly still for another few seconds, re-sensing the magic of the other by now kind-of-well-known dragons of the den. A ritual the Fae did every morning, mainly to ginger up her own magical abilities.
But one was missing... and she had not heard of any reason for her to run away.

Shaking her head and crest the little dragon arched her back before she took off and flew over to where she sensed the most dense accumulation of her companions furthest away from the den.
And that turning out to be the impressive Imperial Adony, FrostBlade the icy Perlcatcher.
On her way there she passed the very green and shiny Spiral GreenBean and Kasuf, a hatchtling of her own kin. Strange... usually it was Senegal hanging around the little flea.

With a light tap Dengue landed on FrostBlade's head, a shiver running up her spine and making her small frame shake from the chill ascending the iced crown she now sat on.
"Good morning, what are you two debating so early so far away from th---" Yet before she was able to finish, she bit her tongue in shock as she laid eyes on the massacre in front of them.
Senegal! Neck split, blood embracing her and already starting to clot. That was no accident...

"Dear Mother of Death...!" she jumped forward onto FrostBlade's snout to take a better look.
"It looks like she was attacked... Were any Beastclans around? But usually this area is safe... and she was able to defend herself, right?" The Fae contemplated, one red tiny claw scratching her own snout in thought as her tail twitching back and forth.
Dengue | Female | Fae | Adult | Location: Nesting/Murder site | Tags: all

With a jolt the Fae rose from her sleeping spot, which a small boulder had served as, deep red eyes opening and blinking once before the hood fell over her head and concealed their color, like it always did. Within her journey she had figured out Plaguelings were not welcome everywhere and her red eyes were the first thing giving her away.

Yet that was not her main concern at the moment, instead she sat perfectly still for another few seconds, re-sensing the magic of the other by now kind-of-well-known dragons of the den. A ritual the Fae did every morning, mainly to ginger up her own magical abilities.
But one was missing... and she had not heard of any reason for her to run away.

Shaking her head and crest the little dragon arched her back before she took off and flew over to where she sensed the most dense accumulation of her companions furthest away from the den.
And that turning out to be the impressive Imperial Adony, FrostBlade the icy Perlcatcher.
On her way there she passed the very green and shiny Spiral GreenBean and Kasuf, a hatchtling of her own kin. Strange... usually it was Senegal hanging around the little flea.

With a light tap Dengue landed on FrostBlade's head, a shiver running up her spine and making her small frame shake from the chill ascending the iced crown she now sat on.
"Good morning, what are you two debating so early so far away from th---" Yet before she was able to finish, she bit her tongue in shock as she laid eyes on the massacre in front of them.
Senegal! Neck split, blood embracing her and already starting to clot. That was no accident...

"Dear Mother of Death...!" she jumped forward onto FrostBlade's snout to take a better look.
"It looks like she was attacked... Were any Beastclans around? But usually this area is safe... and she was able to defend herself, right?" The Fae contemplated, one red tiny claw scratching her own snout in thought as her tail twitching back and forth.
[columns][b]"I've told a million lies, But now I tell a single truth: There's you in everything I do." [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ht80uzIhNs]?[/url][/b] [size=85] [b]Dragons[/b] -- virgil//male//@honeystormwishes cuarzo//male//@moonlightwolf19 greenbean//female//@cookiecandyeater kasuf//female//@landofdreams [s]senegal//female//@potioncat[/s] frostblade//female//@maithax dengue//female//@flaym [s]lohengrin//male//@voidfish[/s] [s]adony//female//@tacotwix[/s][/size][nextcol][center][size=6]MURDERERS IN SORNIETH[/size][/center] [quote="The Exile"]The clan gathered in the center of the lair, and were in heated debate. Fingers were pointed and names were named, but in the end, it seemed Lohengrin had the most votes. Frostblade, Adony, and Greenbean had formed a council of sorts, working together to discover the killer. Frostblade, their elected leader, agreed with the majority vote. Stepping forward, she looked Lohengrin right in his bright red eyes. "Go. You are to leave this clan. At this point in time, we have little proof, but I am driven to believe that you killed Senegal. I call this an exaltation, for lack of a better word, but that is a privilege that you are no longer privy to. Return to your birth clan. Actually, go live in the forest for all I care. Just leave, and don't come back." For a second, Lohengrin looked hurt by her scathing words, but then a look of understanding spread across his face. He nodded calmly, then replied, "I understand why you would think I killed Senegal. I definitely look the part, with all my spikes and bloody bandages. And my calm, understanding demeanor could easily be mistaken for coldness and emotionlessness. Even so, I'm afraid you have the wrong dragon. I'd watch your backs if I were you because something tells me this won't be a one-time occurrence." With that, he floated out of the lair. Frostblade bit her lip, realizing she had probably been too harsh on him. He had taken it well, but with the wrong dragon... Adony watched Lohengrin leave, and had a strange feeling of loss. She had always looked up to Lohengrin. When they were young, they had trained together. He had been much better than her at most hunting techniques, but he had helped to train her and taught her most of what she knew about hunting. And, though she hadn't realized until she watched him exiting the lair, she had always wished that there could have been more between them than just friendship. Gathering her courage, she stepped forward. "I would like to join Lohengrin," she announced. "I have been close with him for most of my life, and I don't know what I would do without him. As she approached Lohengrin, she added, "Also, I-" "I know," Lohengrin said, cutting her off. His voice softening, he finished, "and I love you too." Frostblade watched on as they flew off, tails entwined. [b]Looks like you've killed two birds with one stone! Unfortunately, neither of those birds was the right one.[/quote][/columns]
"I've told a million lies,
But now I tell a single truth:
There's you in everything I do." ?

Dragons --
virgil//male//@honeystormwishes
cuarzo//male//@moonlightwolf19
greenbean//female//@cookiecandyeater
kasuf//female//@landofdreams
senegal//female//@potioncat
frostblade//female//@maithax
dengue//female//@flaym
lohengrin//male//@voidfish
adony//female//@tacotwix
MURDERERS IN SORNIETH
The Exile wrote:
The clan gathered in the center of the lair, and were in heated debate. Fingers were pointed and names were named, but in the end, it seemed Lohengrin had the most votes. Frostblade, Adony, and Greenbean had formed a council of sorts, working together to discover the killer. Frostblade, their elected leader, agreed with the majority vote. Stepping forward, she looked Lohengrin right in his bright red eyes. "Go. You are to leave this clan. At this point in time, we have little proof, but I am driven to believe that you killed Senegal. I call this an exaltation, for lack of a better word, but that is a privilege that you are no longer privy to. Return to your birth clan. Actually, go live in the forest for all I care. Just leave, and don't come back." For a second, Lohengrin looked hurt by her scathing words, but then a look of understanding spread across his face. He nodded calmly, then replied, "I understand why you would think I killed Senegal. I definitely look the part, with all my spikes and bloody bandages. And my calm, understanding demeanor could easily be mistaken for coldness and emotionlessness. Even so, I'm afraid you have the wrong dragon. I'd watch your backs if I were you because something tells me this won't be a one-time occurrence." With that, he floated out of the lair. Frostblade bit her lip, realizing she had probably been too harsh on him. He had taken it well, but with the wrong dragon...
Adony watched Lohengrin leave, and had a strange feeling of loss. She had always looked up to Lohengrin. When they were young, they had trained together. He had been much better than her at most hunting techniques, but he had helped to train her and taught her most of what she knew about hunting. And, though she hadn't realized until she watched him exiting the lair, she had always wished that there could have been more between them than just friendship. Gathering her courage, she stepped forward. "I would like to join Lohengrin," she announced. "I have been close with him for most of my life, and I don't know what I would do without him. As she approached Lohengrin, she added, "Also, I-" "I know," Lohengrin said, cutting her off. His voice softening, he finished, "and I love you too." Frostblade watched on as they flew off, tails entwined.

Looks like you've killed two birds with one stone! Unfortunately, neither of those birds was the right one.
sig is a wip | check out my adopts
rip
Killer PM please

(tell me who you are for one thing, maybe your further plans?)
rip
Killer PM please

(tell me who you are for one thing, maybe your further plans?)
[columns][b]"And if you're still breathing, You're the lucky ones..." [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEpMj-tqixs]?[/url][/b] [size=85] [b]Dragons[/b] -- virgil//male//@honeystormwishes cuarzo//male//@moonlightwolf19 greenbean//female//@cookiecandyeater [s]kasuf//female//@landofdreams[/s] [s]senegal//female//@potioncat[/s] frostblade//female//@maithax dengue//female//@flaym [s]lohengrin//male//@voidfish[/s] [s]adony//female//@tacotwix[/s][/size][nextcol][center][size=6]MURDERERS IN SORNIETH[/size][/center] [quote="The Kill"]The murderer paced through the lair, muttering to themselves as they contemplated. "If I kill- No, no, maybe I should..." they glanced over toward the Nesting Grounds. "Yes, that's probably my best bet." They sighed and entered the Nesting Grounds. They watched the hatchling's sleeping form for a moment. Kasuf was going too big for her little nest, and would likely have to move to the lair's main sleeping quarters soon. They stood over her a moment longer, trying to decide on how to kill her. [i]"Might be best to just make it quick. I don't want her crying out and waking everyone. Yes, I should-"[/i] The young fae's bright pink eyes opened suddenly, breaking the killer from their thoughts. She smiled at the familiar face, though her expression changed suddenly to fear at her realization that this was likely her murderer. Before she could do anything, they bit into the young dragon's neck. Their strong teeth snapped the hatchling's neck quite easily, and left a bright red gash. They grinned and licked the blood off their lips as they returned to the sleeping quarters for a good night's rest. [b]The murderer hungers for blood. Watch your backs, and trust no one![/quote][/columns]
"And if you're still breathing,
You're the lucky ones..." ?

Dragons --
virgil//male//@honeystormwishes
cuarzo//male//@moonlightwolf19
greenbean//female//@cookiecandyeater
kasuf//female//@landofdreams
senegal//female//@potioncat
frostblade//female//@maithax
dengue//female//@flaym
lohengrin//male//@voidfish
adony//female//@tacotwix
MURDERERS IN SORNIETH
The Kill wrote:
The murderer paced through the lair, muttering to themselves as they contemplated. "If I kill- No, no, maybe I should..." they glanced over toward the Nesting Grounds. "Yes, that's probably my best bet." They sighed and entered the Nesting Grounds. They watched the hatchling's sleeping form for a moment. Kasuf was going too big for her little nest, and would likely have to move to the lair's main sleeping quarters soon. They stood over her a moment longer, trying to decide on how to kill her. "Might be best to just make it quick. I don't want her crying out and waking everyone. Yes, I should-" The young fae's bright pink eyes opened suddenly, breaking the killer from their thoughts. She smiled at the familiar face, though her expression changed suddenly to fear at her realization that this was likely her murderer. Before she could do anything, they bit into the young dragon's neck. Their strong teeth snapped the hatchling's neck quite easily, and left a bright red gash. They grinned and licked the blood off their lips as they returned to the sleeping quarters for a good night's rest.

The murderer hungers for blood. Watch your backs, and trust no one!
sig is a wip | check out my adopts
Cuarzo

Cuarzo was already outside in the morning, making up for the time he missed the day before and gather some more food for the clan. He still couldn't exactly process the fact that three dragons had been forced to leave this village, but perhaps it was for the best. Killing wasn't exactly the thing that shocked him, especially as hr had been to the coliseum more than a few times himself, but what kind of monster would turn their skills on another dragon?

He shook his head, maybe thinking about this wasn't exactly the best idea right now. However, arriving back at the clan he picked up the unmistakable stench of blood. It was coming from the nursery, and it couldn't be Kasuf's since she wasn't in the nursery when she was killed. The Spiral froze up, not wanting to see the body of a hatchling, and continued to sort out the food he collected to stall.
Cuarzo

Cuarzo was already outside in the morning, making up for the time he missed the day before and gather some more food for the clan. He still couldn't exactly process the fact that three dragons had been forced to leave this village, but perhaps it was for the best. Killing wasn't exactly the thing that shocked him, especially as hr had been to the coliseum more than a few times himself, but what kind of monster would turn their skills on another dragon?

He shook his head, maybe thinking about this wasn't exactly the best idea right now. However, arriving back at the clan he picked up the unmistakable stench of blood. It was coming from the nursery, and it couldn't be Kasuf's since she wasn't in the nursery when she was killed. The Spiral froze up, not wanting to see the body of a hatchling, and continued to sort out the food he collected to stall.
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
FrostBlade
Female~~Pearlcatcher~~Tags: N/A

FrostBlade awoke the next morning, mind still reeling from the events of yesterday. Of all the dragons, why had they chosen her to do the exiling? She hadn't even voted; although, she had started considering Adony up until the point that the imperial had left along with Lohengrin. Even so, it still had been a poor choice in her opinion. She took after her adopted father in her cold nature, despite her adopted mom's attempts to change that. On top of that, that fae Dengue had used her head as a perch yesterday! The very reminder of that caused a growl to find its way into her throat, but she forced it back down before it could escape.

Getting up from her resting place, she exited her den, once again smelling the copper tang of blood. However, this one clearly wasn't Senegal's, the scent much fresher than the dead spiral's dried blood. It still originated from the same area as Senegal's though, which led her to assume it was likely Kasuf's. Not many other dragons had a reason to go near the nesting grounds. Honestly, she was tempted to not go over since she had found the body yesterday and she wanted someone else to deal with finding the body today, but she knew that the other dragons here seemed to be much more hesitant about dead bodies than she was, likely due to her occupation as an assassin for her clan. Being an assassin did grant her a rather intimate relationship with death and it certainly wasn't an occupation for the squeamish.

Shrugging off her reluctance, she wandered over to the nesting grounds and sniffed around, following the scent trail of semi-fresh blood. She'll admit, at the sight of the hatchling's dead body, she shivered at the implication that the murder had little concern over such a thing. Even with her occupation, she would never kill a hatchling. The idea was utterly revolting.

She had to walk away for a minute. Leaving the nesting grounds, she sat down outside it, closing her eyes as she composed herself. The sight of a cadaver hadn't bothered her since her days as a hatchling. Steeling her nerve, she reentered the nesting grounds, telling herself that she had to examine the body and figure out who did it.

Although her mind told her that she should look away, she ignored the internal voice and focused on Kasuf's body, taking it in the teeth marks on the hatchling's neck.
FrostBlade
Female~~Pearlcatcher~~Tags: N/A

FrostBlade awoke the next morning, mind still reeling from the events of yesterday. Of all the dragons, why had they chosen her to do the exiling? She hadn't even voted; although, she had started considering Adony up until the point that the imperial had left along with Lohengrin. Even so, it still had been a poor choice in her opinion. She took after her adopted father in her cold nature, despite her adopted mom's attempts to change that. On top of that, that fae Dengue had used her head as a perch yesterday! The very reminder of that caused a growl to find its way into her throat, but she forced it back down before it could escape.

Getting up from her resting place, she exited her den, once again smelling the copper tang of blood. However, this one clearly wasn't Senegal's, the scent much fresher than the dead spiral's dried blood. It still originated from the same area as Senegal's though, which led her to assume it was likely Kasuf's. Not many other dragons had a reason to go near the nesting grounds. Honestly, she was tempted to not go over since she had found the body yesterday and she wanted someone else to deal with finding the body today, but she knew that the other dragons here seemed to be much more hesitant about dead bodies than she was, likely due to her occupation as an assassin for her clan. Being an assassin did grant her a rather intimate relationship with death and it certainly wasn't an occupation for the squeamish.

Shrugging off her reluctance, she wandered over to the nesting grounds and sniffed around, following the scent trail of semi-fresh blood. She'll admit, at the sight of the hatchling's dead body, she shivered at the implication that the murder had little concern over such a thing. Even with her occupation, she would never kill a hatchling. The idea was utterly revolting.

She had to walk away for a minute. Leaving the nesting grounds, she sat down outside it, closing her eyes as she composed herself. The sight of a cadaver hadn't bothered her since her days as a hatchling. Steeling her nerve, she reentered the nesting grounds, telling herself that she had to examine the body and figure out who did it.

Although her mind told her that she should look away, she ignored the internal voice and focused on Kasuf's body, taking it in the teeth marks on the hatchling's neck.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9