link to dragon's page:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=171121&tab=dragon&did=24777309
hi im roland
bump!!
bump!!
sig is a wip | check out my adopts
Bump!
Bump!
[b]Since Scizor is really busy at the moment she allowed me to take over this round. Everyone who posted a dragon will have them in it so there's no need to repost them![/b] [center][size=6]MURDERERS IN SORNIETH[/size][/center] [right][quote="The Kill"][center]Forms are closed and I will be sending roles shortly! Due to the small round they'll be one murderer, one guard, one witness, and one pair.[/center][/quote] [/right][list][list][list][size=85] [b]Guide/Leader[/b] -- *Choosing* [b]Dragons[/b] -- Solaris//female//LandOfDreams Shadowcrystal//male//Tacotwix Myriad//male//EmbertheSkywing Azazel//male//MissWonderland Cerin//male//Maithax Senegal//female//potioncat Garland//female//KyloRenCS Feuer//male//CookieArcher Vaedren//male//Recoil[/size][/list][/list][/list]
Since Scizor is really busy at the moment she allowed me to take over this round. Everyone who posted a dragon will have them in it so there's no need to repost them!

MURDERERS IN SORNIETH
The Kill wrote:
Forms are closed and I will be sending roles shortly!
Due to the small round they'll be one murderer, one guard, one witness, and one pair.

Guide/Leader -- *Choosing*

Dragons --
Solaris//female//LandOfDreams
Shadowcrystal//male//Tacotwix
Myriad//male//EmbertheSkywing
Azazel//male//MissWonderland
Cerin//male//Maithax
Senegal//female//potioncat
Garland//female//KyloRenCS
Feuer//male//CookieArcher
Vaedren//male//Recoil
Can we post yet?
Can we post yet?
you should look at my star trek fan dragons they are very cute. (he/him) AO77JKB.gif
@CookieArcher
No, not yet. My guard and murderer have to PM me their targets then I have to write The Kill
@CookieArcher
No, not yet. My guard and murderer have to PM me their targets then I have to write The Kill
[center][size=6]MURDERERS IN SORNIETH[/size][/center] [right][quote="The Kill"][center][size=80]On the sixth night of the Clan of Sonieth the delivery dragon, Stoat, was murdered. His death shocked the residents of the clan, creating a mixture of fear and curiosity in everyone- including the pastel dragon's murderer. The dragon looked down at their first victim in shock. [i]Did I really just do that?[/i] The blue and light pink pearlcatcher was ambushed by them and strangled, but the pearlcatcher seemed to want to live. He slashed back at their killer, rage burning in their amber eyes as they faced the murderer in a fight to the death. Unfortunately for Stoat, their murderer was quicker than him; stronger too. As Stoat charged at his soon to be murderer, they leapt out of the way, quickly recovering from Stoat's past strike. The pastel dragon was now furious. First he was almost killed in a surprise and now he had to fight for his life?! Especially since this no-good ambusher should know that he has so much to live for! Not thinking of doing anything sensical like crying out for help or running away, Stoat charged back at the killer, meditating as he sped towards them. The murderer looked shocked and froze, standing still as if their feet just got frozen by ice. [b]"What are you doing?!"[/b] A disembodied voice growled to the killer. [b]"Take him out! Now!"[/b] [b]"I... I can't! He has so much to live for! I-"[/b] [b]"I'll take care of it myself then."[/b] The voice snarled, then entered the killer's body. The murderer easily let them take over as they were to shocked to do anything for themselves. The murderer's possessed body advanced towards Stoat, who had already created enough breath to send out an attack of his own. The killer leapt in the air as he shot out a contuse attack, which sent the murderer flying. The killer watched in amazement as Stoat padded up to them, his magical energy creating a blue aura around himself. The pearlcatcher put his claws on the killer's throat, leaned towards their face and bared their teeth as they growled, [b]"Don't test me."[/b] Stoat then let the murderer go and stalked off. The murderer themselves would've let him go, but the voice wasn't going to let that happen. They controlled the murderer's movements again, making the killer charge at Stoat with their claws extended. Stoat quickly turned around at the sound of paws beating against the ground. He tried to power out another attack but the killer tackled him, and slashed at his throat. Stoat coughed up blood and swiped at the killer's face, giving them a scar on their nose, which they had to figure out how to cover up before the others' found Stoat's corpse. Recalling the horrid day sent shivers down the murderer's spine but they pretended like everything was fine so no one would suspect they had anything to do with this. Luckily, no one thought too much of it. Although Stoat's carcass had "murder" written all over it, no one could choose who they believed actually killed the poor guy. They weren't even all that sure on what they could do to get rid of the killer until the voice rang out to the killer again. The voice suggested that they'd exalt whoever they believed the murderer was and send them with a note to their deity informing them on what they've done before arriving. The deity would then take care of the rest and this so-called "killer" would be punished accordingly. The murderer held their tongue on suggesting this idea as they were not sure how the others' would respond to this outrageous idea. They might suspect them for all they knew! So they killer bit their tongue, letting the day pass with no one being exiled out of the Clan of Sornieth. As the night went on, the killer's assistant spoke to them. [b]"It's time to take another,"[/b] They hissed, causing the murderer to jump. [b]"Another? Wasn't Stoat sacrifice enough?"[/b] The murderer exclaimed. The voice hushed them before continuing. [b]"No, young one. This entire clan must be cleared out in order for this to work. You must have everyone cleared out if you want full power."[/b] They explained. [b]"It was bad enough for me to kill my brethren and now you want me to take out another?"[/b] The murderer lowly growled. The voice said nothing more, letting the killer think this through. He did believe that power was more important than the life of a few dragons. He sighed. [b]"Fine. If that's what it takes then I'll do it. Who should I kill?"[/b] The voice chuckled softly, glad their little puppet didn't force them to take over and take another victim against the killer's will. [b]"Anyone you'd like."[/b] The killer purred, their voice fading. The murderer sat in silence for a moment, determining who they'd like to kill. Oh, the possibilities... The possible incorrect choices... The killer decided that they'd kill Myraid. Sneaking out of their cave, the murderer darted over to Myraid's den and peaked inside. He was awake, staring blankly at a wall, probably going over Stoat's death and who could've done it. Guilt plagued the killer as they looked into their next victim's dull eyes and said, [b]"Myriad, could I borrow you for a second?"[/b] [b]"What for?"[/b] The purple coatl questioned, looking at the killer through suspicious, wide, purple eyes. The killer somehow managed to keep themselves calm enough as they gave their excuse. [b]"I want to investigate Stoat's death. I feel like I'll be able to figure out who killed him and why but I may need your help!"[/b] Myriad looked surprised by this response but said nothing to question the killer. Instead, they asked, [b]"Er, sure. Mind if Garland comes along?"[/b] [b]"Garland?"[/b] The murderer felt their mouth curving down into a frown. Now they had to kill two dragons? Just great. [b]"Umm... Sure. Garland can come as well."[/b] [b]"Great, I'll go get her."[/b] Myriad said, flying over to the den she slept in. The killer took the opportunity to run off and start planning how they'd kill both Garland and Myriad. They spread their wings and darted out of the lair then flew over to Stoat's burial site. Once he was above it, he flew down and hid behind a rock. Maybe he can ambush them? Letting out a breath, the killer decided it was their best choice. After some time, Garland and Myriad arrived, sniffing around and calling out the killer's name. Garland suggested that they might've just left and tried going back but Myriad stopped her. [b]"I'll look over here, you look over there."[/b] The killer heard him say. Tensing up, the murderer began to meditate. They powered up just enough breath to knock the wind out of somebody. The killer saw a small purple shine, letting him know that his original target was coming towards him. Once Myriad's head was in view, he jumped out from behind the rock and shot out a contuse attack. Myriad barely dodged it. [b]"What's your problem?!"[/b] Garland screeched, preparing an attack of her own while Myriad backed away from the killer. The murderer launched themselves at Myriad, bent down, and bit hard on the male coatl's throat until a loud crunch was heard. Garland fired contuse at the killer, hitting them, then flew away. Spreading their wings as far as possible, the murderer leapt up and flew after her, gaining onto her quickly. Garland screamed as the murderer bit her tail and flung her down to the ground. She hit her head on the very rock the murderer hid behind, killing her. The killer stayed there for a moment, looking at what he had done. He felt more powerful now but not exactly as powerful as he wanted to be. [i][b]Maybe she's not lying after all. Maybe if I get rid of everyone in this clan, then I'll grow to live out my dream.[/b][/i] This fired him up. He turned around and flew back to the lair, getting ready to tell everyone his idea. Once he flew into his den, though, the voice rang out to him. [b]"I'll give every dragon a dream,"[/b] The voice began. [b]"I'll say that once they find the bodies, they'll vote."[/b] [b]"Why?"[/b] [b]"So you won't have to go through the trouble yourself, darling!"[/b] The voice rumbled. [b]"Now, get yourself some rest. You earned it, champion."[/b][/size] [b][Your first pair has been killed! Good luck finding the killer!][/b][/center][/quote][/right][list][list][list][size=85] [b]Guide/Leader[/b] -- Senegal//female//potioncat [b]Dragons[/b] -- Solaris//female//LandOfDreams Shadowcrystal//male//Tacotwix [s]Myriad//male//EmbertheSkywing[/s] Azazel//male//MissWonderland Cerin//male//Maithax [s]Garland//female//KyloRenCS[/s] Feuer//male//CookieArcher Vaedren//male//Recoil[/size][/list][/list][/list]
MURDERERS IN SORNIETH
The Kill wrote:
On the sixth night of the Clan of Sonieth the delivery dragon, Stoat, was murdered. His death shocked the residents of the clan, creating a mixture of fear and curiosity in everyone- including the pastel dragon's murderer. The dragon looked down at their first victim in shock. Did I really just do that? The blue and light pink pearlcatcher was ambushed by them and strangled, but the pearlcatcher seemed to want to live. He slashed back at their killer, rage burning in their amber eyes as they faced the murderer in a fight to the death. Unfortunately for Stoat, their murderer was quicker than him; stronger too. As Stoat charged at his soon to be murderer, they leapt out of the way, quickly recovering from Stoat's past strike. The pastel dragon was now furious. First he was almost killed in a surprise and now he had to fight for his life?! Especially since this no-good ambusher should know that he has so much to live for! Not thinking of doing anything sensical like crying out for help or running away, Stoat charged back at the killer, meditating as he sped towards them. The murderer looked shocked and froze, standing still as if their feet just got frozen by ice.
"What are you doing?!" A disembodied voice growled to the killer. "Take him out! Now!"
"I... I can't! He has so much to live for! I-"
"I'll take care of it myself then." The voice snarled, then entered the killer's body. The murderer easily let them take over as they were to shocked to do anything for themselves.
The murderer's possessed body advanced towards Stoat, who had already created enough breath to send out an attack of his own. The killer leapt in the air as he shot out a contuse attack, which sent the murderer flying. The killer watched in amazement as Stoat padded up to them, his magical energy creating a blue aura around himself. The pearlcatcher put his claws on the killer's throat, leaned towards their face and bared their teeth as they growled, "Don't test me." Stoat then let the murderer go and stalked off. The murderer themselves would've let him go, but the voice wasn't going to let that happen. They controlled the murderer's movements again, making the killer charge at Stoat with their claws extended. Stoat quickly turned around at the sound of paws beating against the ground. He tried to power out another attack but the killer tackled him, and slashed at his throat. Stoat coughed up blood and swiped at the killer's face, giving them a scar on their nose, which they had to figure out how to cover up before the others' found Stoat's corpse.

Recalling the horrid day sent shivers down the murderer's spine but they pretended like everything was fine so no one would suspect they had anything to do with this. Luckily, no one thought too much of it. Although Stoat's carcass had "murder" written all over it, no one could choose who they believed actually killed the poor guy. They weren't even all that sure on what they could do to get rid of the killer until the voice rang out to the killer again. The voice suggested that they'd exalt whoever they believed the murderer was and send them with a note to their deity informing them on what they've done before arriving. The deity would then take care of the rest and this so-called "killer" would be punished accordingly. The murderer held their tongue on suggesting this idea as they were not sure how the others' would respond to this outrageous idea. They might suspect them for all they knew! So they killer bit their tongue, letting the day pass with no one being exiled out of the Clan of Sornieth. As the night went on, the killer's assistant spoke to them.
"It's time to take another," They hissed, causing the murderer to jump.
"Another? Wasn't Stoat sacrifice enough?" The murderer exclaimed. The voice hushed them before continuing.
"No, young one. This entire clan must be cleared out in order for this to work. You must have everyone cleared out if you want full power." They explained.
"It was bad enough for me to kill my brethren and now you want me to take out another?" The murderer lowly growled. The voice said nothing more, letting the killer think this through. He did believe that power was more important than the life of a few dragons. He sighed. "Fine. If that's what it takes then I'll do it. Who should I kill?"
The voice chuckled softly, glad their little puppet didn't force them to take over and take another victim against the killer's will. "Anyone you'd like." The killer purred, their voice fading. The murderer sat in silence for a moment, determining who they'd like to kill. Oh, the possibilities... The possible incorrect choices...
The killer decided that they'd kill Myraid.

Sneaking out of their cave, the murderer darted over to Myraid's den and peaked inside. He was awake, staring blankly at a wall, probably going over Stoat's death and who could've done it. Guilt plagued the killer as they looked into their next victim's dull eyes and said, "Myriad, could I borrow you for a second?"
"What for?" The purple coatl questioned, looking at the killer through suspicious, wide, purple eyes. The killer somehow managed to keep themselves calm enough as they gave their excuse.
"I want to investigate Stoat's death. I feel like I'll be able to figure out who killed him and why but I may need your help!"
Myriad looked surprised by this response but said nothing to question the killer. Instead, they asked, "Er, sure. Mind if Garland comes along?"
"Garland?" The murderer felt their mouth curving down into a frown. Now they had to kill two dragons? Just great. "Umm... Sure. Garland can come as well."
"Great, I'll go get her." Myriad said, flying over to the den she slept in. The killer took the opportunity to run off and start planning how they'd kill both Garland and Myriad. They spread their wings and darted out of the lair then flew over to Stoat's burial site. Once he was above it, he flew down and hid behind a rock. Maybe he can ambush them? Letting out a breath, the killer decided it was their best choice.
After some time, Garland and Myriad arrived, sniffing around and calling out the killer's name. Garland suggested that they might've just left and tried going back but Myriad stopped her. "I'll look over here, you look over there." The killer heard him say. Tensing up, the murderer began to meditate. They powered up just enough breath to knock the wind out of somebody. The killer saw a small purple shine, letting him know that his original target was coming towards him. Once Myriad's head was in view, he jumped out from behind the rock and shot out a contuse attack. Myriad barely dodged it.
"What's your problem?!" Garland screeched, preparing an attack of her own while Myriad backed away from the killer. The murderer launched themselves at Myriad, bent down, and bit hard on the male coatl's throat until a loud crunch was heard. Garland fired contuse at the killer, hitting them, then flew away. Spreading their wings as far as possible, the murderer leapt up and flew after her, gaining onto her quickly. Garland screamed as the murderer bit her tail and flung her down to the ground. She hit her head on the very rock the murderer hid behind, killing her. The killer stayed there for a moment, looking at what he had done. He felt more powerful now but not exactly as powerful as he wanted to be. Maybe she's not lying after all. Maybe if I get rid of everyone in this clan, then I'll grow to live out my dream. This fired him up. He turned around and flew back to the lair, getting ready to tell everyone his idea. Once he flew into his den, though, the voice rang out to him.
"I'll give every dragon a dream," The voice began. "I'll say that once they find the bodies, they'll vote."
"Why?"
"So you won't have to go through the trouble yourself, darling!" The voice rumbled. "Now, get yourself some rest. You earned it, champion."

[Your first pair has been killed! Good luck finding the killer!]

Guide/Leader -- Senegal//female//potioncat

Dragons --
Solaris//female//LandOfDreams
Shadowcrystal//male//Tacotwix
Myriad//male//EmbertheSkywing
Azazel//male//MissWonderland
Cerin//male//Maithax
Garland//female//KyloRenCS
Feuer//male//CookieArcher
Vaedren//male//Recoil
Feuer

His eyes open, and Feuer stood up. He did his normal daily routine, brush his teeth, clip his claws, and brush his fur. When he exited his small cavern, he went for a walk. His walk always pasted the graveyard, but this time he something unexpected. He found 2 bodys which he recognized as Garland and Myriad. He quickly ran away and thought about what he saw.
Feuer

His eyes open, and Feuer stood up. He did his normal daily routine, brush his teeth, clip his claws, and brush his fur. When he exited his small cavern, he went for a walk. His walk always pasted the graveyard, but this time he something unexpected. He found 2 bodys which he recognized as Garland and Myriad. He quickly ran away and thought about what he saw.
you should look at my star trek fan dragons they are very cute. (he/him) AO77JKB.gif
Vaedren - Male - Nocturne

Vaedren is, no doubt, a very lazy dragon. He does little to notice anything, yet as soon as he sniffed the morning air for the first time that day, he instantly noticed something... off. He didn't trust this. Not at all. But like every other day, there was no way he wasn't going outside. And knowing him, he had to check it out.
He followed the scent. It was familiar, yet he couldn't place what it was. It wasn't long until he smelled it stronger than ever. Then, upon opening his eyes, he saw it.
"Oh my goodness."
Blood. A shiver went down his spine as he surveyed the vicious act. The bodies of the two dragons frightened him, yet he could not look away. He stared at the gruesome scene and studied it. A rough bite on Myriad's neck and trauma on Garland's tail and head. How could someone... do this? These were innocent dragons! His mind couldn't fathom it and it ran blank for a good time as he looked upon the act.
Vaedren - Male - Nocturne

Vaedren is, no doubt, a very lazy dragon. He does little to notice anything, yet as soon as he sniffed the morning air for the first time that day, he instantly noticed something... off. He didn't trust this. Not at all. But like every other day, there was no way he wasn't going outside. And knowing him, he had to check it out.
He followed the scent. It was familiar, yet he couldn't place what it was. It wasn't long until he smelled it stronger than ever. Then, upon opening his eyes, he saw it.
"Oh my goodness."
Blood. A shiver went down his spine as he surveyed the vicious act. The bodies of the two dragons frightened him, yet he could not look away. He stared at the gruesome scene and studied it. A rough bite on Myriad's neck and trauma on Garland's tail and head. How could someone... do this? These were innocent dragons! His mind couldn't fathom it and it ran blank for a good time as he looked upon the act.
hi im roland
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9