dragon's gender: Female
link to dragon's page:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=357252&tab=dragon&did=27469052
username: tacotwix
dragon's name: Adony
dragon's gender: Female
link to dragon's page:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=357252&tab=dragon&did=27469052
[columns][b]"Chase your dreams, And remember me, sweet bravery." [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R4wJn8ym54]?[/url][/b] [size=85] [b]Dragons[/b] -- virgil//male//@honeystormwishes cuarzo//male//@moonlightwolf19 greenbean//female//@cookiecandyeater kasuf//female//@landofdreams [s]senegal//female//@potioncat[/s] frostblade//female//@maithax dengue//female//@flaym lohengrin//male//@voidfish adony//female//@tacotwix[/size][nextcol][center][size=6]MURDERERS IN SORNIETH[/size][/center] [quote="The Kill"]Senegal curled around one of the clan's nests, keeping a close eye one the young Kasuf. She had not had any hatchlings herself but took a quite a liking to the other dragon's hatchlings. Not to mention, she had a strange feeling that she should keep a close eye on the young hatchling. As she lay, watching Kasuf's chest rise and fall, her eyelids began to droop. Just as she had approached sleep, she heard a familiar voice whisper her name from just outside the den. She glanced up, startled. "What is it?" she replied quietly, not wanting to wake Kasuf from her peaceful slumber. "Come outside, I'd like to talk with you, and I wouldn't want to wake little Kasuf." they replied. Senegal nodded in understanding and uncoiled herself, falling behind the other dragon as they lead her out of the lair. After they were a fair distance from the lair, Senegal began, "Nice night, huh? Breezy, but not too cold. Anyway, what'd you want to talk a-" Before she could finish her sentence, she felt a sharp pain in her neck. Looking down, she saw the other dragon's claws at her throat, blood starting to drip from the large scratches they had made. As she gasped for air, she managed to utter a single word before she collapsed onto the grass, staining it with droplets of blood. [i]"Why......"[/i] [b]Good luck, dragons! You've already lost your guard.[/quote][/columns] ((btw this round only has one witness and one pair))
"Chase your dreams,
And remember me, sweet bravery." ?

Dragons --
virgil//male//@honeystormwishes
cuarzo//male//@moonlightwolf19
greenbean//female//@cookiecandyeater
kasuf//female//@landofdreams
senegal//female//@potioncat
frostblade//female//@maithax
dengue//female//@flaym
lohengrin//male//@voidfish
adony//female//@tacotwix
MURDERERS IN SORNIETH
The Kill wrote:
Senegal curled around one of the clan's nests, keeping a close eye one the young Kasuf. She had not had any hatchlings herself but took a quite a liking to the other dragon's hatchlings. Not to mention, she had a strange feeling that she should keep a close eye on the young hatchling. As she lay, watching Kasuf's chest rise and fall, her eyelids began to droop. Just as she had approached sleep, she heard a familiar voice whisper her name from just outside the den. She glanced up, startled. "What is it?" she replied quietly, not wanting to wake Kasuf from her peaceful slumber. "Come outside, I'd like to talk with you, and I wouldn't want to wake little Kasuf." they replied. Senegal nodded in understanding and uncoiled herself, falling behind the other dragon as they lead her out of the lair. After they were a fair distance from the lair, Senegal began, "Nice night, huh? Breezy, but not too cold. Anyway, what'd you want to talk a-" Before she could finish her sentence, she felt a sharp pain in her neck. Looking down, she saw the other dragon's claws at her throat, blood starting to drip from the large scratches they had made. As she gasped for air, she managed to utter a single word before she collapsed onto the grass, staining it with droplets of blood. "Why......"

Good luck, dragons! You've already lost your guard.

((btw this round only has one witness and one pair))
sig is a wip | check out my adopts
@RockPaperScizor

What does this mean? Do we have to post anything...?
@RockPaperScizor

What does this mean? Do we have to post anything...?
@tacotwix

yep! youre supposed to roleplay with your characters waking up, finding the dead body, and voting on who the killer is. i go over it in more detail in the first post, in the round progression section.))
@tacotwix

yep! youre supposed to roleplay with your characters waking up, finding the dead body, and voting on who the killer is. i go over it in more detail in the first post, in the round progression section.))
@RockPaperScizor

Just as clarification, we have time and are allowed to discuss among ourselves about who we suspect may be the killer before we have to vote, correct? Also, are our dragons aware of the information in the kill text, such as the fact that Kasuf was asleep next to Senegal?
@RockPaperScizor

Just as clarification, we have time and are allowed to discuss among ourselves about who we suspect may be the killer before we have to vote, correct? Also, are our dragons aware of the information in the kill text, such as the fact that Kasuf was asleep next to Senegal?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
(rip lmao
killer message me?)
(rip lmao
killer message me?)
@Maithax

Yes, you can discuss the evidence both in and out of character, as long as you make it clear whether or not you're discussing in character. Also, the characters may know if they happened to be near the nesting grounds, but most of the dragons likely won't know about it. (Unless, of course, Kasuf says that she was there with Senegal, but she was asleep and your characters have a choice of whether or not to believe her)
@Maithax

Yes, you can discuss the evidence both in and out of character, as long as you make it clear whether or not you're discussing in character. Also, the characters may know if they happened to be near the nesting grounds, but most of the dragons likely won't know about it. (Unless, of course, Kasuf says that she was there with Senegal, but she was asleep and your characters have a choice of whether or not to believe her)
@RockPaperScizor

Okay. Thank you
@RockPaperScizor

Okay. Thank you
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Kasuf | Female | Fae | Hatchling | Location: Nesting Grounds | Tags: None

The young little Fae awoke to the sweet, sweet sounds of silence. Finally, Senegal isn't here to boss me around, she thought, grinning to herself. She was alone! She could do whatever she wanted in the den without anyone telling her what to do. Eager for this rare opportunity, she bounced to her feet and glanced around. Now that she thought about it, the nest seemed rather empty. Huh.
Kasuf | Female | Fae | Hatchling | Location: Nesting Grounds | Tags: None

The young little Fae awoke to the sweet, sweet sounds of silence. Finally, Senegal isn't here to boss me around, she thought, grinning to herself. She was alone! She could do whatever she wanted in the den without anyone telling her what to do. Eager for this rare opportunity, she bounced to her feet and glanced around. Now that she thought about it, the nest seemed rather empty. Huh.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9