Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | taco’s lore shop || pwyw
1 2 3 4
[center][b]Some Guidelines![/b][/center] [list] [*]Nothing NSFW or anything against FR’s TOS [*]I won’t be doing poems or anything like that, just normal story-writing [*]I’m fine with payment after I finish the order, I’ll probably write different lengths based on how inspired I am D: [*] yes, pwyw! it can be anything above 1 treasure, I don't mind! [/list] Besides that, I’ll write pretty much anything! [quote=Order Form] [b]Dragon:[/b] insert a linked image please! [b]Dragon notes:[/b] pronouns, mate, etc [b]Writing notes:[/b] maybe an idea for what you want the lore to be about, POV, and other specifics [/quote]
Some Guidelines!
  • Nothing NSFW or anything against FR’s TOS
  • I won’t be doing poems or anything like that, just normal story-writing
  • I’m fine with payment after I finish the order, I’ll probably write different lengths based on how inspired I am D:
  • yes, pwyw! it can be anything above 1 treasure, I don't mind!

Besides that, I’ll write pretty much anything!
Order Form wrote:
Dragon: insert a linked image please!
Dragon notes: pronouns, mate, etc
Writing notes: maybe an idea for what you want the lore to be about, POV, and other specifics

ah! examples! please do let me know if you don't want your dragon to be on here :D!

Icarus
Loki
Hailan (wip)
Anilece (RaynixAura)
Abyss (calabazitos)
ah! examples! please do let me know if you don't want your dragon to be on here :D!

Icarus
Loki
Hailan (wip)
Anilece (RaynixAura)
Abyss (calabazitos)
up!
up!
up!
up!
up
up
up!