Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 98 99
@sbslink be sure to save it to your device! [img]https://image.ibb.co/bL7WKo/011.png[/img]
@sbslink

be sure to save it to your device!

011.png
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@Evet Go ahead! I've been a bit slower on finishing the orders than I'd like to be, but I should be fine for now c:
@Evet Go ahead! I've been a bit slower on finishing the orders than I'd like to be, but I should be fine for now c:
1008.png currently FRT +2

141.png | 164.png
--- ✧ lair
@Yeechen

It's cool. Enjoy your trip!
@Yeechen

It's cool. Enjoy your trip!
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
@felinekind accepted! adorable dragon, by the way :) please send the dragons to one of our holders!
@judithan no, it's fine! you're supposed to post the form first. it's no biggie though! you're accepted, but i can't receive dragons right now as i have no more lair space. please send the dragons to one of our holders! (if you're not sure who the holders are, check out the tracking spreadsheet here <3)
@felinekind accepted! adorable dragon, by the way :) please send the dragons to one of our holders!
@judithan no, it's fine! you're supposed to post the form first. it's no biggie though! you're accepted, but i can't receive dragons right now as i have no more lair space. please send the dragons to one of our holders! (if you're not sure who the holders are, check out the tracking spreadsheet here <3)
Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png
@Yeechen No rush, thank you for the update ^^
@Yeechen No rush, thank you for the update ^^
vnfnSuk.gif
@Yeechen Take your time! :) Enjoy your trip! Don't worry about rushing to finish anything; I'm in no hurry~
@Yeechen Take your time! :) Enjoy your trip! Don't worry about rushing to finish anything; I'm in no hurry~
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
I made it in time! :D Now hopefully I didn't pick poorly color-wise ^^;

Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#: Andelice #208432

Cake Slice
Cake colour: Fern
Icing/cream colour: Cottoncandy
Options: Swirl
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: still

Cupcake
Cake colour: Rose
Frosting colour: Green
Options: Cherry
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: Floating

Macaron
Shell colour: Watermelon
Filling colour: Blush

Payment Total: 50 levels

I made it in time! :D Now hopefully I didn't pick poorly color-wise ^^;

Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#: Andelice #208432

Cake Slice
Cake colour: Fern
Icing/cream colour: Cottoncandy
Options: Swirl
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: still

Cupcake
Cake colour: Rose
Frosting colour: Green
Options: Cherry

Macaron
Shell colour: Watermelon
Filling colour: Blush

Payment Total: 50 levels

1CAVWwD.pnggk9nran.pngTC7LI.gif49lLp.gif FNsM2iv.png
@Andelice

Thanks for your order! The swirl is maize by default, let me know if you'd like it to be another colour. Your total comes to 50 levels, and feel free to send the dragons when you're ready :)
@Andelice

Thanks for your order! The swirl is maize by default, let me know if you'd like it to be another colour. Your total comes to 50 levels, and feel free to send the dragons when you're ready :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel

Oh no, more color choices x_x Maize sounds okay, but maybe rose if it stand out too much? Sorry, I'm having troubles envisioning it ;^;

Sending them now, thank-you!
@Amariel

Oh no, more color choices x_x Maize sounds okay, but maybe rose if it stand out too much? Sorry, I'm having troubles envisioning it ;^;

Sending them now, thank-you!
1CAVWwD.pnggk9nran.pngTC7LI.gif49lLp.gif FNsM2iv.png
@Coyoteclaw11 I'd love an adopt of this guy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42568559] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425686/42568559_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Coyoteclaw11 I'd love an adopt of this guy!

42568559_350.png
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 98 99