Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99
[quote=Dessert Jar Order Form] [b]Artist:[/b] Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Sidegrinder #49416 [u][b]Macaron[/b][/u] [b]Shell colour:[/b] Black (top shell), white (bottom shell) [b]Filling colour:[/b] Crimson [b]Still (at bottom of jar) or floating:[/b] Floating top [u][b]Drink[/b][/u] [b]Cup colour:[/b] Periwinkle [b]Liquid colour:[/b] Umber [b]Still (at bottom of jar) or floating:[/b] Floating middle [u][b]Cake Slice[/b][/u] [b]Cake colour:[/b] Bubblegum [b]Icing/cream colour:[/b] Iris [b]Options:[/b] Strawberry, filling [b]Still (at bottom of jar) or floating:[/b] Still [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 [/quote]
Dessert Jar Order Form wrote:
Artist: Amariel
Username and ID#: Sidegrinder #49416

Macaron
Shell colour: Black (top shell), white (bottom shell)
Filling colour: Crimson
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: Floating top

Drink
Cup colour: Periwinkle
Liquid colour: Umber
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: Floating middle

Cake Slice
Cake colour: Bubblegum
Icing/cream colour: Iris
Options: Strawberry, filling
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: Still

Payment Total: 50
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Chromathesia

Hello there! Just wanted to ask before I posted if I was alright to order 5 more of the flower crown adopts?
@Chromathesia

Hello there! Just wanted to ask before I posted if I was alright to order 5 more of the flower crown adopts?
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@pachirisu [center][img]https://imgur.com/BH7Tkju.png[/img][/center] [b]Username:[/b] SirenMoons [b]Number of Dragons:[/b] 1 [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=244232&tab=dragon&did=39728430] Zaire[/url] [b]Notes:[/b] I really want a replacement graphic for the bio coding, so something Trickmurk Circus-themed would be ideal! You can totally use her colors as a springboard, but I'd really like something designed for Trickmurk! A tasty cupcake that Zaire's resident baker, Dap, could serve to guests of the Circus! Basically, make something fun and Shadow-themed, please! You can also use the colors in Zaire's bio coding as inspiration! @Poisonedpaper Chef's Choice! Reference image: Maybe [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=244232&did=36985570]her[/url]? But I'm honestly not sure. I want something themed around the brewery she runs with her wife! It's a homey place carved into the base of a tree. I imagine it kinda looks like [url=https://www.google.com/search?q=gaston%27s+tavern&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1-eeCwejbAhWJ44MKHUJlD9sQsAQINg&biw=1440&bih=723]Gaston's Tavern [/url]without all the taxidermy. Topping: Nothing / Sprinkles / Light Emblem / Candle / Cream / Strawberry / Cherry / Strawberries and Cream / Rainbow / [b]Schwarzwalder[/b] / [b]Flowers[/b]* / Swirl* I will leave the rest up to you! (Also: If you can mix the flowers and the Schwarzwalder together, or theme them together, that'd be great! Alternatively, if you think another type looks better, then you can use that. I just wanted the top to be fancy and pretty!)
@pachirisu
BH7Tkju.png
Username: SirenMoons
Number of Dragons: 1
Dragon Link: [http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=244232&tab=dragon&did=39728430] Zaire[/url]
Notes: I really want a replacement graphic for the bio coding, so something Trickmurk Circus-themed would be ideal! You can totally use her colors as a springboard, but I'd really like something designed for Trickmurk! A tasty cupcake that Zaire's resident baker, Dap, could serve to guests of the Circus! Basically, make something fun and Shadow-themed, please! You can also use the colors in Zaire's bio coding as inspiration!

@Poisonedpaper Chef's Choice!
Reference image: Maybe her? But I'm honestly not sure. I want something themed around the brewery she runs with her wife! It's a homey place carved into the base of a tree. I imagine it kinda looks like Gaston's Tavern without all the taxidermy.
Topping: Nothing / Sprinkles / Light Emblem / Candle / Cream / Strawberry / Cherry / Strawberries and Cream / Rainbow / Schwarzwalder / Flowers* / Swirl*

I will leave the rest up to you! (Also: If you can mix the flowers and the Schwarzwalder together, or theme them together, that'd be great! Alternatively, if you think another type looks better, then you can use that. I just wanted the top to be fancy and pretty!)
5YBJwjR.png
@Irien Hi there! [quote=1]User:Elisse Dragon ID: 14026007 Tea, coffee, other? Coffee Cup personalization: I’ll leave it up to you :) [/quote]
@Irien

Hi there!
1 wrote:
User:Elisse
Dragon ID: 14026007
Tea, coffee, other? Coffee
Cup personalization: I’ll leave it up to you :)
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Xairathan @colorofhardwork @Halfling @RaiStarDragon @Featherly @Demonically @starrynightren @Mangusto @LaraAelric

Hello, you are being pinged regarding to the commissions. It's been a much busier week than I expected, you are being pinged because I haven't finished your orders. I'm going overseas for 4 days starting from next day, I will see how much I can finish off before roll over. The other commissions might be delayed as I am probably not going to take my tablet with me, I am very sorry about that! But I promise I will finish them^ ^ running off is not in my dictionary.
@Xairathan @colorofhardwork @Halfling @RaiStarDragon @Featherly @Demonically @starrynightren @Mangusto @LaraAelric

Hello, you are being pinged regarding to the commissions. It's been a much busier week than I expected, you are being pinged because I haven't finished your orders. I'm going overseas for 4 days starting from next day, I will see how much I can finish off before roll over. The other commissions might be delayed as I am probably not going to take my tablet with me, I am very sorry about that! But I promise I will finish them^ ^ running off is not in my dictionary.
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@Yeechen no worries! You can do mine when you get back. I'm in no rush. Have fun wherever you are going! Thanks for the update. ;)
@Yeechen no worries! You can do mine when you get back. I'm in no rush. Have fun wherever you are going! Thanks for the update. ;)
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Irien Eck forgot to ping. [quote name="Tropickle" date="2018-06-22 15:40:23" ] User: Tropickle Dragon ID: 41685308 Tea, coffee, other? Raspberry (red) tea, please ^_^ Cup personalisation: Would you be able to make it fade from light blue to purple, like the colors of the Charming Sage Sash he's wearing? And then have a white skull on the cup? [/quote]
@Irien Eck forgot to ping.
Tropickle wrote on 2018-06-22 15:40:23:
User: Tropickle
Dragon ID: 41685308
Tea, coffee, other? Raspberry (red) tea, please ^_^
Cup personalisation: Would you be able to make it fade from light blue to purple, like the colors of the Charming Sage Sash he's wearing? And then have a white skull on the cup?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle Here is your dessert jar! [img]https://i.imgur.com/p88u36V.gif[/img]
@Tropickle

Here is your dessert jar!

p88u36V.gif
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel Oh my gosh, they're all so cute. ;_; Thank you so much!!
@Amariel Oh my gosh, they're all so cute. ;_; Thank you so much!!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Yeechen I can wait! Take your time! =)
@Yeechen I can wait! Take your time! =)
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 99