Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
[quote name="Tunesmith" date="2018-10-21 14:54:05" ] @.Lhethi, @.Xairathan, @.SheridanCharon, @kunakottontail, @.peepsnibbles: Hello! I'm pinging you all here because you all made orders with Composure during our BSJ 2018 illuminarti. As far as we can tell, Composure left the website immediately after or possibly during the push (?) and we haven't been able to get in contact with them at all since, despite several tries by several different people. I wanted to ask, firstly-- are these tallies in the spreadsheet of your orders correct? Composure didn't record their orders in the sheet, so we searched this thread and updated it the best we could, but it would be very helpful if you could check it over to make sure we haven't missed something! Secondly, has anyone who hasn't already spoken to me had any contact with Composure? Thirdly, how would you like the dom team to handle your orders? Usually our options when we've lost contact with an artist are to refund you the exalt value of the dragons you paid with, or to try to find you an alternate artist to complete the commission. @Aurax has volunteered to do the headshots if you would like to go that route, but we haven't lined up an artist to cover the full-body commissions yet! Thank you all for your patience while we've been sorting this out! <3 [/quote] @kunacottontail i believe we might've mispinged you kuna, I'll have to go fix your name in the sheet that I pulled the names from. Sorry about that!
Tunesmith wrote on 2018-10-21 14:54:05:
@.Lhethi, @.Xairathan, @.SheridanCharon, @kunakottontail, @.peepsnibbles:

Hello!

I'm pinging you all here because you all made orders with Composure during our BSJ 2018 illuminarti. As far as we can tell, Composure left the website immediately after or possibly during the push (?) and we haven't been able to get in contact with them at all since, despite several tries by several different people.

I wanted to ask, firstly-- are these tallies in the spreadsheet of your orders correct? Composure didn't record their orders in the sheet, so we searched this thread and updated it the best we could, but it would be very helpful if you could check it over to make sure we haven't missed something!

Secondly, has anyone who hasn't already spoken to me had any contact with Composure?

Thirdly, how would you like the dom team to handle your orders? Usually our options when we've lost contact with an artist are to refund you the exalt value of the dragons you paid with, or to try to find you an alternate artist to complete the commission. @Aurax has volunteered to do the headshots if you would like to go that route, but we haven't lined up an artist to cover the full-body commissions yet!

Thank you all for your patience while we've been sorting this out! <3
@kunacottontail i believe we might've mispinged you kuna, I'll have to go fix your name in the sheet that I pulled the names from. Sorry about that!
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith

how could you tunesmtih

I sent you screens of my CR receipts when I brought this to your attention but I think Slack has purged them by now, would you like new screens? The numbers on the spreadsheet are accurate.

I am hyped about the idea of getting @Aurax art <333
@Tunesmith

how could you tunesmtih

I sent you screens of my CR receipts when I brought this to your attention but I think Slack has purged them by now, would you like new screens? The numbers on the spreadsheet are accurate.

I am hyped about the idea of getting @Aurax art <333
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
I will take your order than, thanks for replying!^^
I will take your order than, thanks for replying!^^
bZOQYBz.png
@kunacottontail Here you go, did my best to combine the two reference images according to your notes, but please let me know if anything is amiss! [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/49d31b0e5fe71f38b1c8d38929d6200d/tumblr_phbvjflpe61vkszv9o1_640.png[/img] [url=https://66.media.tumblr.com/49d31b0e5fe71f38b1c8d38929d6200d/tumblr_phbvjflpe61vkszv9o1_640.png]full size[/url][/center]
@kunacottontail

Here you go, did my best to combine the two reference images according to your notes, but please let me know if anything is amiss!
bZOQYBz.png
@velkyr, @lehlora, @felinekind, @judithan, @sidegrinder

Hello!

I'm pinging you all here because you made orders from Steamplonk in the Brightshine Jubilee illuminarti. Steamplonk hasn't responded to contact attempts or been active on Flight Rising or any of his attached accounts since mid-august, so the dom team has decided to step in and handle his orders.

I'd like to ask firstly: Have any of you who haven't already spoken to me been contacted by Steamplonk since the push? Have any of you received finished commissions that weren't marked as finished in the spreadsheet?

Secondly, I'd like to ask how you'd like the dom team to handle your commissions. Our two options here are usually to either A) refund you, in treasure, the exalt value of the dragons you sent in, or B) find an alternate artist to cover the commissions.

I myself do adoptables that I'm happy to offer you as a replacement, and I'm working on a base similar in theme to steamplonk's specifically for you guys if you would prefer something more similar to what you originally ordered, but I absolutely could look around for other alternate artists if you'd like me to!
@velkyr, @lehlora, @felinekind, @judithan, @sidegrinder

Hello!

I'm pinging you all here because you made orders from Steamplonk in the Brightshine Jubilee illuminarti. Steamplonk hasn't responded to contact attempts or been active on Flight Rising or any of his attached accounts since mid-august, so the dom team has decided to step in and handle his orders.

I'd like to ask firstly: Have any of you who haven't already spoken to me been contacted by Steamplonk since the push? Have any of you received finished commissions that weren't marked as finished in the spreadsheet?

Secondly, I'd like to ask how you'd like the dom team to handle your commissions. Our two options here are usually to either A) refund you, in treasure, the exalt value of the dragons you sent in, or B) find an alternate artist to cover the commissions.

I myself do adoptables that I'm happy to offer you as a replacement, and I'm working on a base similar in theme to steamplonk's specifically for you guys if you would prefer something more similar to what you originally ordered, but I absolutely could look around for other alternate artists if you'd like me to!
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith
Thanks for stepping up, I was trying to get in contact with them recently with no success either.

Honestly I'm a lot more bothered because I was really looking forward to that particular adopt, rather than because of the money, so you guys offering to try and do something similar is very sweet.

I would love to take you up on your offer, do you need me to send the dragon link again?
@Tunesmith
Thanks for stepping up, I was trying to get in contact with them recently with no success either.

Honestly I'm a lot more bothered because I was really looking forward to that particular adopt, rather than because of the money, so you guys offering to try and do something similar is very sweet.

I would love to take you up on your offer, do you need me to send the dragon link again?
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@LehLora:

I have all the links to the previous order posts-- if you're wanting art of the same dragon I've got it already! :D It might take a few days for me to finish the base but I'm hoping to have all of the new orders finished before next Sunday-- if something comes up I'll keep everyone posted!
@LehLora:

I have all the links to the previous order posts-- if you're wanting art of the same dragon I've got it already! :D It might take a few days for me to finish the base but I'm hoping to have all of the new orders finished before next Sunday-- if something comes up I'll keep everyone posted!
ZT1GQLd.png
@Aurax

Sorry for the late response!

I love the head shots! I'm especially loving how sassy Clover looks.
Thank you!
@Aurax

Sorry for the late response!

I love the head shots! I'm especially loving how sassy Clover looks.
Thank you!
@Tunesmith oh that base you're working on is super cute! I think I might actually take you up on that, but for a different dragon if that's okay because I actually exalted the one that was originally getting art ;w;

(it would be for this boy)

thank you for your hard work Tune <3
@Tunesmith oh that base you're working on is super cute! I think I might actually take you up on that, but for a different dragon if that's okay because I actually exalted the one that was originally getting art ;w;

(it would be for this boy)

thank you for your hard work Tune <3
_-_TEvzfC0.gif
Zeal | FR +8
.. mKmIXl8.png

_.> Clan Lore
__> Wishlist_> Badges
__> Long Drop Challenge

YUddU9q.png
_______________________________ J4UIfAh.png
@Aurax

Apologies for the late reply, but oh my word, is that beautiful. He just looks absolutely perfect, sophisticated but ready to lay the hurt on some poor soul if needed. Thank you so much!
@Aurax

Apologies for the late reply, but oh my word, is that beautiful. He just looks absolutely perfect, sophisticated but ready to lay the hurt on some poor soul if needed. Thank you so much!
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99