Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 ... 3163 3164
How do you make the dragon images smaller?
How do you make the dragon images smaller?
@Aikidoka Do you mean the little 100x100 images you see on the lair page? These? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/140992/14099151.png[/img] What you do is, you take the normal image address (the one you get from the Generate Code button) and look for the two places where you see "350" ht[b][/b]tp://flightrising[b][/b].com/rendern/[b]350[/b]/140992/14099151[b]_350[/b].png That first "350" should be replaced by the word "avatars", and the "_350" should be removed entirely. ht[b][/b]tp://flightrising.[b][/b]com/rendern/[b]avatars[/b]/140992/14099151.png
@Aikidoka
Do you mean the little 100x100 images you see on the lair page? These?
14099151.png
What you do is, you take the normal image address (the one you get from the Generate Code button) and look for the two places where you see "350"
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140992/14099151_350.png
That first "350" should be replaced by the word "avatars", and the "_350" should be removed entirely.
http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/140992/14099151.png
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask

Thanks! That's exactly what I meant.
@Leopardmask

Thanks! That's exactly what I meant.
@AnpuRa

They should be in your hoard!

Vial under specialty, and Slight Eyewing under familiars.
@AnpuRa

They should be in your hoard!

Vial under specialty, and Slight Eyewing under familiars.
lmBVOQT.gif
Sorry if this is already answered somewhere else but...If I use a breed scroll on my little ridgeback, will she lose her multi-gaze? I feel like she'd look much better as a mirror!
Sorry if this is already answered somewhere else but...If I use a breed scroll on my little ridgeback, will she lose her multi-gaze? I feel like she'd look much better as a mirror!
@StormingSpectre nope! the lack of Multi-Gaze showing up on the scroll preview is just a visual bug; scrolls won't affect eye types. c:
@StormingSpectre nope! the lack of Multi-Gaze showing up on the scroll preview is just a visual bug; scrolls won't affect eye types. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@after thank you so much, I'm so relieved!
@after thank you so much, I'm so relieved!
This is probably a really dumb question but how do you change your signature and the little background by your avatar?
This is probably a really dumb question but how do you change your signature and the little background by your avatar?
@Inkwing

Both are changed in your Account Settings, which also allows you to change a few other things. In the top right corner of every page, just to the right of your username, there's a little gray arrow that opens a drop-down list when clicked. Select "Account Settings," and you'll find several options for your account, including "Forum Signature" and "Forum Vista."

Note that you'll need to apply a vista to your account before you can change it. You can do this by buying a vista you don't already have, going to the Specialty section of your Hoard, selecting the vista you got, and select "Apply." Once applied, you cannot remove it, and you can switch between applied vistas freely by going back to your Account Settings.

If you want to include images, links, etc. in your signature, Crowe's BBCode Compendium is a good starter guide to coding on the forums.
@Inkwing

Both are changed in your Account Settings, which also allows you to change a few other things. In the top right corner of every page, just to the right of your username, there's a little gray arrow that opens a drop-down list when clicked. Select "Account Settings," and you'll find several options for your account, including "Forum Signature" and "Forum Vista."

Note that you'll need to apply a vista to your account before you can change it. You can do this by buying a vista you don't already have, going to the Specialty section of your Hoard, selecting the vista you got, and select "Apply." Once applied, you cannot remove it, and you can switch between applied vistas freely by going back to your Account Settings.

If you want to include images, links, etc. in your signature, Crowe's BBCode Compendium is a good starter guide to coding on the forums.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Ok thanks so much!
Ok thanks so much!
1 2 ... 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 ... 3163 3164