Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 ... 3168 3169
@chatoyant thanks!
@chatoyant thanks!
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
I'm trying to level up one of my dragons, a level 1 with two level 25s. They are stated so that the two can hold their own but at the end of the battle the level 1 never gets any exp. Have I missed something?
I'm trying to level up one of my dragons, a level 1 with two level 25s. They are stated so that the two can hold their own but at the end of the battle the level 1 never gets any exp. Have I missed something?
@EquinePirate You will want to fight in kelp beds. It is on par with your lvl 25's. You basically have to fight where the lvl 25s would gain EXP
@EquinePirate You will want to fight in kelp beds. It is on par with your lvl 25's. You basically have to fight where the lvl 25s would gain EXP
42529528.png8804156.png6979765.png3783961.png
Huh, interesting. Thanks!
Huh, interesting. Thanks!
@Rozga @EquinePirate to be a bit more specific, you only gain EXP when the highest-level dragon in your party is within five levels of that venue. the Victory Streak (bonus EXP) will only activate if your dragon is exactly the level of that venue or higher. if you have a Lv 25 in your party, you can level in any venue Boreal Woods and up, but only the Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop will give you a Victory Streak.

(as a note, the Mire is the typically suggested leveling venue over KB and GW due to its greater ease, even though the Victory Streak doesn't activate.)
@Rozga @EquinePirate to be a bit more specific, you only gain EXP when the highest-level dragon in your party is within five levels of that venue. the Victory Streak (bonus EXP) will only activate if your dragon is exactly the level of that venue or higher. if you have a Lv 25 in your party, you can level in any venue Boreal Woods and up, but only the Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop will give you a Victory Streak.

(as a note, the Mire is the typically suggested leveling venue over KB and GW due to its greater ease, even though the Victory Streak doesn't activate.)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Are my dragon's eye colors determined by my flight?
Are my dragon's eye colors determined by my flight?
@BadDragondotcom yes
@BadDragondotcom yes
fzww6al.png
does a Swipp Watch thread exist, as in one with other users "parolling" swipps swap stand and pinging when [insert trade] cycles in?
does a Swipp Watch thread exist, as in one with other users "parolling" swipps swap stand and pinging when [insert trade] cycles in?
@Smalahove
indeed there is!
@Smalahove
indeed there is!
hn5xCVk.png
I have a question about the upcoming 5th anniversary event. I have seen the new post about the items and specials that are planned for it, but I am just curious about when it is suppose to start.
I'm online here every day and have found it odd that nothing has happened yet.
Can someone help me? The event sounds like a lot of fun and I don't want to miss it. ^,..,^
I have a question about the upcoming 5th anniversary event. I have seen the new post about the items and specials that are planned for it, but I am just curious about when it is suppose to start.
I'm online here every day and have found it odd that nothing has happened yet.
Can someone help me? The event sounds like a lot of fun and I don't want to miss it. ^,..,^
1 2 ... 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 ... 3168 3169