Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 98 99
@Xairathan @Aurax @RedWillia @Mangusto @ladylilitu

..So I lost my internet connection last night, so I wasn't able to set myself as "Offline" before I went to sleep. Sorry for the inconvenience! I should be able to get to all of your fodder soon now ^^;
@Xairathan @Aurax @RedWillia @Mangusto @ladylilitu

..So I lost my internet connection last night, so I wasn't able to set myself as "Offline" before I went to sleep. Sorry for the inconvenience! I should be able to get to all of your fodder soon now ^^;
jA0Unwf.gif
@starrlight No problem, get some sleep yourself! Unless oH DEAR GOD IT'S 4 AM

Anyway, no rush and thank you very much for all your hard work ^^
@starrlight No problem, get some sleep yourself! Unless oH DEAR GOD IT'S 4 AM

Anyway, no rush and thank you very much for all your hard work ^^
vnfnSuk.gif
@Skittles251

Artist: Skittles251
Request: Full detail map(?)
Reference(s): will send in pm in a few hours (there's about three more landmarks we as a group need to pin down)
Payment: 100+ levels
Other info: So, I've got an rp group offsite wherein we roleplay cats and all that jazz. Would you be able to draw the map of their area? It's four main sections of land with four landmarks in each section. Would this be considered detailed or partial? I'm fine with paying a lot regardless since it is an unconventional map-type.
@Skittles251

Artist: Skittles251
Request: Full detail map(?)
Reference(s): will send in pm in a few hours (there's about three more landmarks we as a group need to pin down)
Payment: 100+ levels
Other info: So, I've got an rp group offsite wherein we roleplay cats and all that jazz. Would you be able to draw the map of their area? It's four main sections of land with four landmarks in each section. Would this be considered detailed or partial? I'm fine with paying a lot regardless since it is an unconventional map-type.
MRMeAKr.png
@steamplonk *waves* Could I put in an order for a default adoptable please? No apparel. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40851350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408514/40851350_350.png[/img] [/url] With all the pastries! :3c 70 levels I believe. I will be able to train them up later today.
@steamplonk

*waves*

Could I put in an order for a default adoptable please? No apparel.

40851350_350.png

With all the pastries! :3c

70 levels I believe. I will be able to train them up later today.
_-_TEvzfC0.gif
Zeal | FR +8
.. mKmIXl8.png

_.> Clan Lore
__> Wishlist_> Badges
__> Long Drop Challenge

YUddU9q.png
_______________________________ J4UIfAh.png
@velkyr sure! although would you mind sending them to one of our recievers? i’m working on getting more lair space /sweats i should be able to finish it later today!
@velkyr sure! although would you mind sending them to one of our recievers? i’m working on getting more lair space /sweats i should be able to finish it later today!
Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png
@steamplonk of course, I'll send them over to someone on the sheet when I'm done! c:
@steamplonk of course, I'll send them over to someone on the sheet when I'm done! c:
_-_TEvzfC0.gif
Zeal | FR +8
.. mKmIXl8.png

_.> Clan Lore
__> Wishlist_> Badges
__> Long Drop Challenge

YUddU9q.png
_______________________________ J4UIfAh.png
@peepsnibbles
Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50 levels, and feel free to send the dragons when you're ready :)

@Renepolumorfous
Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50 levels, and feel free to send the dragons when you're ready :)
@peepsnibbles

@Renepolumorfous
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Norkia
Sure can do! Got you down on the list c:
@Norkia
Sure can do! Got you down on the list c:
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
[b]Artist[/b]: @Skittles251 [b]Request[/b]: Full detail map [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/lXRZziX.jpg[/img] (crossed out area is mountain, green swirls are trees/forest) Places: - Eastern gate - Lorestiran River - The Towers - the barracks - the healer's tarp - The Dwells (if it's possible to label this with text like in the picture, would be great) - The Dwelling Tree - Clearpond - fields - Snow Cave - the dirt path - Queen's Quarters - The Watchtower - blacksmith and the artisans - the Sakura Tree - the Hotspot - Little Tower - Watching House - Crystal Falls I sketched it because it's easier than typing it all out :) You don't have to follow everything exactly. The mountain range wraps around the territory, the Lorestiran river runs fron NE to SW, crossing under the mountains. The two towers are joined to the mountain range by walls. Crystal falls is a waterfall, and there are staircases carved into the mountain near the Queen's Quarters and The Dwells. If anything is too complicated just let me know ^u^ [b]Payment[/b]: 15 x lv 7 dragons [b]Other info[/b]:
Artist: @Skittles251
Request: Full detail map
Reference(s): lXRZziX.jpg
(crossed out area is mountain, green swirls are trees/forest)
Places:
- Eastern gate
- Lorestiran River
- The Towers
- the barracks
- the healer's tarp
- The Dwells (if it's possible to label this with text like in the picture, would be great)
- The Dwelling Tree
- Clearpond
- fields
- Snow Cave
- the dirt path
- Queen's Quarters
- The Watchtower
- blacksmith and the artisans
- the Sakura Tree
- the Hotspot
- Little Tower
- Watching House
- Crystal Falls

I sketched it because it's easier than typing it all out :) You don't have to follow everything exactly.
The mountain range wraps around the territory, the Lorestiran river runs fron NE to SW, crossing under the mountains. The two towers are joined to the mountain range by walls. Crystal falls is a waterfall, and there are staircases carved into the mountain near the Queen's Quarters and The Dwells. If anything is too complicated just let me know ^u^

Payment: 15 x lv 7 dragons
Other info:
icFTUOQ.gif
@ordif Dragon image(or with 1 accent): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37734313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377344/37734313_350.png[/img] [/url] Color of eyes: Ice/white-blue Cup flavor(basic/blueberry/strawberry/lime/lemon): basic Payment: levels Mini cup or not(Free): Sure! ~~~ @irien User: Hyleoroi Dragon ID: 39006168 Tea, coffee, other? Coffee, please! Cup personalisation: Up to you! She's a space traveler/ship captain :D [s](also if you ever do a spiral one of these i have a mighty need)[/s]
@ordif
Dragon image(or with 1 accent):
37734313_350.png

Color of eyes: Ice/white-blue
Cup flavor(basic/blueberry/strawberry/lime/lemon): basic
Payment: levels
Mini cup or not(Free): Sure!

~~~

@irien
User: Hyleoroi
Dragon ID: 39006168
Tea, coffee, other? Coffee, please!
Cup personalisation: Up to you! She's a space traveler/ship captain :D
(also if you ever do a spiral one of these i have a mighty need)
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 98 99