Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 304 305
It's been a pleasure ♥ Here's to five more years, and much joy brought by these changes!
It's been a pleasure ♥ Here's to five more years, and much joy brought by these changes!
3K4oOPG.png
Full steam ahead!

Edit: The unusual Water eyes are wonderful and all, but they just add a new level of impossible to my still-nonexistent dream derg. I don't mind the new common eyes, but at least make the eyes hereditary!
Full steam ahead!

Edit: The unusual Water eyes are wonderful and all, but they just add a new level of impossible to my still-nonexistent dream derg. I don't mind the new common eyes, but at least make the eyes hereditary!
Resident Awkward Bean, bearer of dragon ideas.
DragCave scroll:
http://dragcave.net/user/NiyoTheWyvernLord
I really appreciate the new eyes and some of them are really cool and others are not so much to my taste. I would add my voice to those that request that some way of having eyes return to normal should be added permanently to the site, and be of little cost. Because those special effects eyes may very well destroy a breeding project that someone's spent ages on.
I really appreciate the new eyes and some of them are really cool and others are not so much to my taste. I would add my voice to those that request that some way of having eyes return to normal should be added permanently to the site, and be of little cost. Because those special effects eyes may very well destroy a breeding project that someone's spent ages on.
n2PHQa3.png
FR I love this idea, I adore it! I think it's going to add a layer of excitement to breeding dragons when there's a chance of getting something special in every single nest!

But please, please, please, PLEASE don't retire the eye scatter vial! There's so many dragons that are very special to the players, like progens or G1's, that people will want to get some special eyes for. They'll be breaking their wrist trying to scatter the perfect eyes this weekend. Please reconsider retiring this item, please. Keep it in some way, make it a very rare drop like Python/Morph, only have it appear during festival weeks, add it in the gem store, just please don't retire this item after one single weekend so everyone with a favourite dragon can have a chance at obtaining the perfect eyes for them.
FR I love this idea, I adore it! I think it's going to add a layer of excitement to breeding dragons when there's a chance of getting something special in every single nest!

But please, please, please, PLEASE don't retire the eye scatter vial! There's so many dragons that are very special to the players, like progens or G1's, that people will want to get some special eyes for. They'll be breaking their wrist trying to scatter the perfect eyes this weekend. Please reconsider retiring this item, please. Keep it in some way, make it a very rare drop like Python/Morph, only have it appear during festival weeks, add it in the gem store, just please don't retire this item after one single weekend so everyone with a favourite dragon can have a chance at obtaining the perfect eyes for them.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
all of the changes sound awesome, especially the dragon tabs! i've been hoping for a feature like that! thank you all for your hard work!
all of the changes sound awesome, especially the dragon tabs! i've been hoping for a feature like that! thank you all for your hard work!
16490.png hello, i'm may!
» lore
» wishlist
» my love ♥
» marigold/fire xxy gen-one auction!
New eyes are awesome!!!

BUT, wait, what? We can only change them with a scatterscroll, and it RETIRES??? What are we supposed to do after that if we want to customize our dragons?? And... retiring consumable items are just a terrible idea, please don't. Unless you're just going to make a different-but-similar item later, or something...

Also the old common eye colors changed and that's really not good.
New eyes are awesome!!!

BUT, wait, what? We can only change them with a scatterscroll, and it RETIRES??? What are we supposed to do after that if we want to customize our dragons?? And... retiring consumable items are just a terrible idea, please don't. Unless you're just going to make a different-but-similar item later, or something...

Also the old common eye colors changed and that's really not good.
[quote name="luvloveless" date="2018-06-08 06:31:59" ] Congratulations FR on five years of fun! Here's to the next five!! That said I feel the need to add my 2 cents on the eyes. I agree that there needs to be a way to change the eyes back to common. If I were doing a special breeding project for a specific color combo and I got that combo but with multi eyes it would totally trash my project to the point where I would be afraid to even try again. I wouldn't want to even have one of those in my dragon's list of offspring regardless of whether it was exalted or belonged to another player. I'm very sorry, but I think the multi-eye is hideous. The others I could live with if I had to. [/quote] THIS. I can't agree more! I love this update (the familiar, GLOWING EYES I WAS DREAMING BOUT, primal eyes are sooo cool too, I'm pumped for Ice, Shadow and Light!), even those all-body eyes can be useful, but I would also love to have an option to back up from what 'nature' gave me... Just imagine - everything is prepared for your vampire themed derg, apparels, skin you were hunting for a few months. And you breed the perfect pair of dragons you bought for ridiculously high price, only to see the plague baby looks like a plastic surgeon was drunk and badly messed up its face. Rage quit is not enough. :'D
luvloveless wrote on 2018-06-08 06:31:59:
Congratulations FR on five years of fun! Here's to the next five!!

That said I feel the need to add my 2 cents on the eyes. I agree that there needs to be a way to change the eyes back to common. If I were doing a special breeding project for a specific color combo and I got that combo but with multi eyes it would totally trash my project to the point where I would be afraid to even try again. I wouldn't want to even have one of those in my dragon's list of offspring regardless of whether it was exalted or belonged to another player. I'm very sorry, but I think the multi-eye is hideous. The others I could live with if I had to.

THIS. I can't agree more! I love this update (the familiar, GLOWING EYES I WAS DREAMING BOUT, primal eyes are sooo cool too, I'm pumped for Ice, Shadow and Light!), even those all-body eyes can be useful, but I would also love to have an option to back up from what 'nature' gave me...

Just imagine - everything is prepared for your vampire themed derg, apparels, skin you were hunting for a few months. And you breed the perfect pair of dragons you bought for ridiculously high price, only to see the plague baby looks like a plastic surgeon was drunk and badly messed up its face. Rage quit is not enough. :'D
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
!!!!! that just gave me a whole lot of incentive to expand my lair again
!!!!! that just gave me a whole lot of incentive to expand my lair again
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
Lots of amazing updates! I wondered what was going on when I opened the scrying workshop and found a crazy-eyed girl waiting for me. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=11&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=11&winggene=19&wings=52&auth=281f7be4fd943f7b595606894a25acc6681e0dde&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Lots of amazing updates! I wondered what was going on when I opened the scrying workshop and found a crazy-eyed girl waiting for me.

dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=11&breed=4&element=11&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=11&winggene=19&wings=52&auth=281f7be4fd943f7b595606894a25acc6681e0dde&dummyext=prev.png
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
Holy crap, this is amazing!
Holy crap, this is amazing!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 304 305